You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Flying from London to Cornwall for a summit about a greener planet is ridiculous but to then have a photo opportunity getting off the fucking thing and tweeting it really is quite something

Looks like he's just licked his thumb then stuck it in the air to see which way the wind's blowing before deciding which course to take. A bit like what he did in the weeks before the EU referendum.

6 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Looks like he's just licked his thumb then stuck it in the air to see which way the wind's blowing before deciding which course to take. A bit like what he did in the weeks before the EU referendum.

He's a fucking 1st class moron that makes me ashamed to be from the UK. Had a laugh at this in the replies though :

5 hours ago, magicrat said:

Farage also arrives by plane 

image.jpeg

In hindsight, what a sliding doors moment that was. No brexit, no hard right commentariat, no Johnson's Tories, no red wall collapse, possibly even no Trump, as he based a lot of his appeal on the idea of ordinary folks "taking something back".

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

In hindsight, what a sliding doors moment that was. No brexit, no hard right commentariat, no Johnson's Tories, no red wall collapse, possibly even no Trump, as he based a lot of his appeal on the idea of ordinary folks "taking something back".

Was thinking of writing something similar, but then thought better of wishing the detestable fucking cretin a horrific, painful death.

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Often thought I would prefer to be in the parallel universe where Faridge didn’t walk away after the crash .

Peston getting dead arsey on twitter because Johnson was funny with him in an interview, they're really bizarre these folks like him and Kuensberg, absolutely obsessed with how they're viewed by the people they're supposed to be holding to account, but not arsed what their peers or public think.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Peston getting dead arsey on twitter because Johnson was funny with him in an interview, they're really bizarre these folks like him and Kuensberg, absolutely obsessed with how they're viewed by the people they're supposed to be holding to account, but not arsed what their peers or public think.

They're not journalists they promote themselves more than the truth or a story. How can I stand out or get a headline rather than what is the truth how can I expose it. A genuine journalist working for a major outlet these days is rarer than rocking horse shit.

• Upvote 1

The brinkmanship with the EU will not end well.  

Fundamentally, Johnson is betting the house on the EU capitulating on the principle of 'ireland had troubles so it needs to be treated differently'.  

But obviously the EU will point to the withdrawal agreement and say 'then what the fuck is this...a joke?'. 

Meanwhile, we sign another trust-based agreement with America, and the President says, 'do what you said you'd do in Ireland, or else this agreement is worthless'. 

Likewise, the leaders of countries like France and Germany, are fucking fuming because Johnson is shaking their hands while pissing on their shoes...in front of the President of the USA...as a desperate attempt to show that Britain are central to G7 work.  

It's sad that after all this, all these countries are going to go home today and will be united in their distrust of what was once a proud and powerful nation, now led by a party of liars and cheats. 

I mean, look at the state of the cunt.  

Screenshot_20210613-092017.png

It's both funny and tragic, but do you know how the only pleasure a lot of people who vote for the likes of Trump and Johnson get is from seeing how they piss off people they don't agree with? The only pleasure I get from this stuff now is knowing how much abject suffering those who voted for Johnson will soon endure, be they brexit types or red wall wankers. Absolutely nobody will be left unscathed. And I'm glad about that, I just wish people who didn't back him or vote for him didn't have to be caught up in it all too.

• Upvote 6

It's so weird. I've said before but usually journos are mostly concerned with their reputation among their peers. They don't want to be liked by the powers that be, it kind of means you're doing something wrong if you are, nor are they concerned with what the public thinks, because what the public think changes all the time. But the idea of other journos taking the piss out of your sycophantic behaviour, or general non performance, should be horrifying. These two don't care though, you see that in their interactions with other journos.

They seem to think "being on prime time telly = me better", which is just a shocking lack of awareness.

They must just first and foremost want to be in showbusiness and have found something that works for them. 

Being thick as fuck, a proven liar, racist, misogynist, abandoning your kids, having multiple affairs, being involved in massive corruption, mismanaging the pandemic, constantly lying in parliament and being unable to dress himself or comb his hair are all fine.

However, not following god in the correct way is a massive problem?

Nice to see we have our priorities in order. 

46 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Peston seems a little upset by how he’s being treated at the moment. Poor sod.

Ok Peston, that's a British PM of whom won't say what his religion is, or how many kids he's got.  

But that's fine, he's a fucking laugh isn't he eh. 

The problem is though, if he told you he was Rastafarian and had no kids, you'd happily consider the matter closed and move on.