You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Heard they booed him when he warmed up too. Might stick the radio on and have a listen to those Chelsea fans venting spleen.

Gotta love my boy Jason Puncheon.

I was there and it was aimed at Terry from the Southampton fans as they were warming up together. He was booed on though as he replaced Lampard as that sub didn't go down well.

Biggest boo was the final whistle though but he got all types of abuse shouted at him the time he was on.

Rafa still loving those 76minute and onward subs. Had a bet he'd do the same today and he didn't disappoint.

Edited by Juniper

The ESPN commentary on Scholes' tackle was shocking. All giggles and comments about not being able to tackle after 22 years, yet a week ago, on the same network, Champion was spouting his 'cheat' shite against Suarez for something a hell of a lot less deliberate.

Switch those two players in their respective situations and you fucking know the outcry would have been reversed due to the player, rather than focusing on the act itself.

Cunts.

how shit were West Hams tactics tonight, one player who you might describe as being creative in Vaz Te and he isn't anything special, Diame looked a beast again though

without checking Chelsea's home form seems abysmal compared to away, the negative vibes at the ground having an effect?

But "there may have been contact" somewhere...surely?

HES ENGLISH FOR GODS SAKE.

There will be more shit stirring with the daily fail article tomorrow concerning Luis interview with an Argentinian TV channel where he discusses inventing a foul against Stoke.

Durham was droning on about it on talksport today.

How many foreign language obscure channels do they scour to come up with these exclusives?

Rickie Lambert , arguably the best 1 million quid spent by a club on a player , especially in modern times when a million quid gets you fuck all , played a massive part dragging Saints up from League 1 to the PL and is still doing the buisness and genuinely looks the part as a PL striker.

Knew he would do well this season , the bloke simply knows where the net is , theres also more chance of Suarez recieving a PL fair play award than Lambert missing a penalty.

In a perverse way i wish he was playing for us , i dont doubt he would of scored 20 for us ths season in all comps.

Lambert or Carroll ? take age out of it and its a non decision.

Rickie Lambert , arguably the best 1 million quid spent by a club on a player , especially in modern times when a million quid gets you fuck all , played a massive part dragging Saints up from League 1 to the PL and is still doing the buisness and genuinely looks the part as a PL striker.

Knew he would do well this season , the bloke simply knows where the net is , theres also more chance of Suarez recieving a PL fair play award than Lambert missing a penalty.

In a perverse way i wish he was playing for us , i dont doubt he would of scored 20 for us ths season in all comps.

Do you know the difference between playing for Liverpool and Southampton?

fuck me I think Fat Sam and Slur Alex must have had a tiff

"There's no doubt whatsoever about the difference between Rafael's handball and Jordan Spence's - Jordan Spence plays for West Ham away against Man United and Rafael plays at home at Old Trafford; it's got to be that simple when you see it,"

You'll make a great manager if they ever invent time travel.

You'll make a great manager if they ever invent time travel.

Yeah it was really hard to see in the summer that we needed a capable striker , You didnt need a time machine to know that or see that Lambert knows how to score goals , just need you're eyes , i said at the start of the season on here that he will get 15 PL goals.

Time travel is fascinating , google John Titor , even if its a hoax its quality stuff.

But "there may have been contact" somewhere...surely?

HES ENGLISH FOR GODS SAKE.

Here it is.

Unmentioned in the media today.

Looks very poor.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xo4JP6MqDSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>