You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

In my perfect world he would be pushed off a low bridge on a long bungee line

Noel Ernest Edmonds, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitual cunt, who accepts assault as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences: you will be raped to death by Mr Blobby.  Now fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Noel Ernest Edmonds, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitual cunt, who accepts assault as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences: you will be raped to death by Mr Blobby.  Now fuck off.

Exactly,

My vision of purgatory is an everlasting episode of deal or no deal with an endless queue of mentalists that believe in the special power of numbers .

Edmunds will never get done. If he can get away with murder he'll get away with anything

I'm sticking to theory that every TV and Radio personality from the 1970's was a child molester. The BBC must have had a clause in their contracts at the time making it compulsory. Edmonds time will come !

He ranks in my top 5 most hated people of all time. His smug face and the way he thinks he is some sort of b-list celebrity. He is a talentless twat and his bird had to whop her norks out on live telly to get them more attention. His daughter would get a game like but as a person he is a galactic prick. I hope Gordon Burns smashes his fucking ugly head in one day. With a flight simulation machine. 

Madeley should be banged up for nailing Judy whatsherface.

A walrus with a drink problem; the cynical, predatory bastard. You might as well give a monkey a box of cigarettes.

I used to think Judy was quite hot back in the day 

He ranks in my top 5 most hated people of all time. His smug face and the way he thinks he is some sort of b-list celebrity. He is a talentless twat and his bird had to whop her norks out on live telly to get them more attention. His daughter would get a game like but as a person he is a galactic prick. I hope Gordon Burns smashes his fucking ugly head in one day. With a flight simulation machine. 

Can we put you down as a ma.....

No, no they dont.

It is the work of others that is bringing this to attention. This guy can barely string a sentence together, seems to lack even a basic education and his basic lack of ability to analyse any facts are painful.

When he was talking about the victims being working class and then saying it was "racism" etc. Utterly bizarre.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, no they dont.

It is the work of others that is bringing this to attention. This guy can barely string a sentence together, seems to lack even a basic education and his basic lack of ability to analyse any facts are painful.

When he was talking about the victims being working class and then saying it was "racism" etc. Utterly bizarre.

"So let me get this right, Redheart, what you're sayin', if I may, what you're sayin is When he was talking about the victims being working class and then saying it was "racism" etc. it was utterly bizarre.  That's what you're sayin', isn't it?"

I've seen a few bits and bobs of Bill Maloney now (not watched the above through, partly as a result) and his heart is in the right place, but it's fair, though a shame, to say the other effectively home video stuff of his I've seen was amateurish. His Jersey 'documentary' (hate using those, but it has to be acknowledged its not quite employing exacting journalistic standards) lapses into unintended comedy throughout.

He's definitely a good egg; someone who desperately wants to make a difference for the better, but possibly over his own personal capabilities to do so. Much of that is no doubt due to an awful start to life within the care system, which makes him driven to seek justice for others. I believe his sister was said to have been abused in care and died in what he believes to be suspicious circumstances as well. He always seems to be on the verge of losing it, and his intense frustration and anger are no doubt linked to the above. I think he's on the right track with a good deal of what he says, but the way he presents it does his argument no favours and he makes too many leaps of supposition, basically.

If nothing else, turning up to court to heckle and badger Clifford (when he initially answered charges and his wife was still with him) was an act he deserves a lot of credit for. The oily snake just had to literally grin and bear it with a pious smile for the sake of his much treasured PR, which was highly enjoyable to watch. The cunt.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I must admit on his jersey documentary I was laughing my tits off when he was losing his mind because someone had a statue in their garden of a kid sucking its own dick. ( I think it was just a kid playing a pipe to be honest, I mean its fucking brazen beyond belief to think otherwise. ")Hmmm look at this statue of a young kid sucking on a cock that would look wonderful in the front garden".

The guy was brought up through the system and shock horror he isn't articulate and he struggles to express himself or control his emotions, if he was this master of self control and showed a keen intellect after the abuse he suffered I think I'd find him terrifying.

Aye, spot on on both counts Bobby. The statue bits were exactly what I had in mind, as was him interviewing a group of potentially stoned, highly bemused teenagers on what they thought of the island's masters. Hot off the press!

It's a horribly regrettable, some more cynical than me may say convenient, outcome of the care system and way status is generally measured, that those most broken by the injustice of abuse at its hands are often least accepted as credible witnesses to the very things they've personally seen and suffered.

To assess someone like Maloney properly you have to look beyond surface behaviour and at least attempt empathy, searching for genuine motives behind what they're doing and that seemingly rarest and least valued of things, integrity. For me in his case they're obvious, but of course thats subjective and doesn't stand up to the test of evidence.

My heart just absolutely goes out to people like him, and though I doubt he'll be successful in proving what he wants to himself, I hope very much he does and have to respect his commitment to trying for what I believe are honourable reasons.

• Upvote 1

Apologies to Redheart if this victim doesn't have a high enough I.Q or speak the queens English the way he'd like.

Exactly. Why the fuck would anybody even think to critique the ability of the presenter (who was abused) or the professionalism of the presentation. Maybe have a think about the fucking contents!