You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-hodgson-wants-talks-rodgers-223750958--sow.html

I'm just sick of the never ending pantomime around the irritating old cunt. I had enough of him to last me a lifetime when he was here. Whining like a little bitch about anything and everything, still at least it means nobody is talking about how utterly fucking shit his football is.

He needs to have a Smint and a Werthers and shut the fuck up.

Spot on.

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it but to be fair to the owl he didn't say that Rodgers hadn't called him back as such, he said he hadn't had a call to tell him he was fit, it was more a Shithouse journo trying it on, he actually cleared it up and got the nark with the journo

Get the fuck out of here with your facts and reasonable observation.

He interviews like some old fella that has found a historical relic on the beach, or has grown the biggest pumpkin in the village. Happy, and slightly bemused, to be in the spotlight. Seemingly oblivious to how enormous aspects of the world works. You think "ah, that's nice". Feeling at the very worst indifference towards him. Then he casually drops in that he's voting BNP because of all the "coloureds", and you realise he's just a hateful old cunt.

• Upvote 4

Bleating on about the state of the Wembley pitch now and criticising the decision to allow the NFL to use it. . Jesus like you need a surface like a billiard table to play your special brand of football. At least the NFL can fill Wembley

Or the FA could try the outrageous idea (strangely used by virtually every other nation on the planet) of actually playing the internationals at different venues to give more than one city's inhabitants the chance to see their countrymen play.

• Upvote 1

Or the FA could try the outrageous idea (strangely used by virtually every other nation on the planet) of actually playing the internationals at different venues to give more than one city's inhabitants the chance to see their countrymen play.

I think most people are glad that Ingurland are confined to London. Would anyone here go and pay good money to watch them at Anfield or Woodison ?

He has a way of giving his opinions on things even when he's not been asked for them. He'll usually start by saying something like, "It's not for me to say but if you were to ask me about [insert subject matter], I've got to be honest and say..." By doing this, he will either put his foot in his mouth again and/or shove somebody under a bus.

• Upvote 1

I think most people are glad that Ingurland are confined to London. Would anyone here go and pay good money to watch them at Anfield or Woodison ?

As long as they're managed by that fucktard, if they were playing in my garden I'd draw the curtains.

Was watching Leighton Baines at a press conference banging on about how he should be given a new contract when his present deal expires and not a question asked. It's like he operates in a parallel universe where results and performances are of no importance. How does he do it? The man is a genius

If Hodgson makes the footballing press and public accept mediocrity it's an easier life for the players. Average is the new black.

• Upvote 2

Before the break is over, I expect to see the Hodge comment on the Faroe Islands. " There are no easy games in international football, you only have to look at the Faoroe Islands who showed they are a formidable opponent with their victory over Greece". " This confirms the excellent work we are doing in our very underestimated group of tricky opponents ".

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...