You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The faux outrage is highly commendable from our blue cousins. As is the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. As someone else stated I would hate to support Everton the bile and hatred must eat you from inside. There is no inbetween, they are either the decent people we all know or foaming mouthed coked up scallies. At whatever age, it is no barrier for their inane ranting hordes.

3 points thank you. See you next year.

The victims song is undeniably about Hillsborough. Fuck them. They think because their club does a bit in the community and brags about it, that it entiles them to be horrible little racist gobshites, entitles them to virtually rent-free training facilities at Liverpool council tax payers' expense, entitles them to a free stadium, and entitles them to some sort of recognition over and above everyone else.

The forget that the only reason they're still in this league is because they firebombed an opposition team's coach to intimidate them, and a wrongly disallowed Bolton goal.

If they went down I wouldn't miss them for a second.

• Upvote 2

The internet has really changed things for the worse in terms of fan culture.

In general, yeah. But I still go puce at the thought of how those fuckers were cheering for Man Utd in the 1996 FA Cup final, and only a year after all Reds had been rooting for them against Man Utd. This was all well before the internet. Maybe some locals here would care to put into words how it must have felt that summer knowing what a shower of Uncle Toms were in their midst.

The rivalry between Liverpool and Everton fans used to be a bit different to that of fans of teams from most other cities. It's not now and it's fucking shit. Bollocks to it, bollocks to it all.

While i agree to a point Tony

The pure hatred and bile seems to go one way

The longer its been since they had any success the nastier its got. Not helped by certain managers throwing petrol on the fire pushing the small plucky locals against the vast empire from the otherside.

The only thing they had to shout about in the past 21 years was finishing above us to a top 4 spot then watching as a few days later we went on to win the biggest trophy in European football

• Upvote 2

How exactly were we started in bitterness.

They wouldn't pay the rent and got evicted,rather than have a empty stadium they owners start a new team who within years cast a massive shadow you now live under.

You cannot go around simply using facts you know. That's simply not done.

They really really didn't take kindly to that 21st banner. I think that cut deep, we've had tonnes of shit over the years, but that hurt them. Hahaha !

Yeah that banner did seem to cut very deep

Just fucking laugh it off,its a piss take hardly the most offensive thing in the world.

Imagine moaning about a banner and a flare when your fan invaded the pitch and there were very vocal racist chants from your end

I think the most ridiculous thing about the banner reaction is the Evertonian let's pat ourselves on the back, we're really unique fans, there's nobody like us mentality being on show. Again. It's getting a bit fucking nauseating.

I've seen loads of them saying that they've backed the Hillsborough justice campaign, stood by us, backed the S*n boycott etc and then that's how we repay them - with the 21st banner and balloons.

Eeeeeeeeeh! Get to fuck. It's a rivalry. The backing of the Hillsborough stuff is appreciated. But, because they've done that, do they want guards of honour for every derby or songs like "Hello! Hello! Blue and white not very good, but you gave it a really good try. Better luck next time"?

Not a chance. The rivalry and the piss taking will never go or be sanitised. That they're playing their holier than thou game regarding those nasty Wiverpool fans (bottom lip going again) and their hurtful banner is just another part of their transparent "weeeeeerst fans in da weeeerld" strategy.

It's what they live by. Constantly trying to elevate themselves into the status of better humans than us. Born. Chosen. 1 worth 20 etc. Utter fucking lunatics. Each and every one of them.

• Upvote 2

I think the most ridiculous thing about the banner reaction is the Evertonian let's pat ourselves on the back, we're really unique fans, there's nobody like us mentality being on show. Again. It's getting a bit fucking nauseating.

I've seen loads of them saying that they've backed the Hillsborough justice campaign, stood by us, backed the S*n boycott etc and then that's how we repay them - with the 21st banner and balloons.

Eeeeeeeeeh! Get to fuck. It's a rivalry. The backing of the Hillsborough stuff is appreciated. But, because they've done that, do they want guards of honour for every derby or songs like "Hello! Hello! Blue and white not very good, but you gave it a really good try. Better luck next time"?

Not a chance. The rivalry and the piss taking will never go or be sanitised. That they're playing their holier than thou game regarding those nasty Wiverpool fans (bottom lip going again) and their hurtful banner is just another part of their transparent "weeeeeerst fans in da weeeerld" strategy.

It's what they live by. Constantly trying to elevate themselves into the status of better humans than us. Born. Chosen. 1 worth 20 etc. Utter fucking lunatics. Each and every one of them.

What is the banner?

Didn't the Mancs sing it one mid-April when they were playing Villa?

And if the mutts really are thick enough to believe that it's not a Hillsborough song, then surely they must see it as part of the "self-pity city" narrative.

They really would rather join in with insults against themselves than object to insults against LFC.

Yeah, they've sang it a number of times when not playing us. I didn't hear them singing at Anfield in October so maybe they've stopped it. Evertonians of all people may have just started it again.

only been to one derby and my memories of an awful 0-0 draw at home in 12-13 are of Everton fans singing 'Brendan rodgers your son is a nonce', the man sitting next to me saying 'you wouldn't think we're from the same city' as they sang always the victim, a cheap blue flare ignited and the Kop laughing as they sang 'What the fucking hell is that' and 'purple aki oh ohhh, oh ohhhh'

the thing that stands out though was at the end of the game I sat on as I was in no rush. the fans in the away end were charging to the main stand side of that end like caged wild dogs pointing and screaming and fucking stuff. if you'd told me there were United fans in there with them that day I'd have no problem believing it because there was pure hatred coming from them.

The administration team in work were all wearing santa hats today. Apart from one girl who decided to wear a blue santa hat with an Everton badge on to go with her Everton cup, Everton glass, Everton pen, Everton mouse pad and Everton lanyard for her work pass.

This is the big thing with them....club gear when they wear it/use it is boss and a show of pride etc...when our fans do same it is whopper behaviour etc.

Now I personally don't like club gear myself just never been into it but this double standard is and has been for a while very evident and is just another example of how twisted some of them are.