You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They are like Atletico!

ef05753cb3796c51b115de931faac850.png

What an outright insult to Atletico Madrid.

Let's not beat about the bush here ; EVERTON ARE SHITE. They aren't fit enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Simeone's men. To even suggest such a thing shows a real lack of CLASS. ;)

They are like Atletico!

ef05753cb3796c51b115de931faac850.png

That first half an hour had everything bar a goal? Granted, we didn't create anything in that time but it's not like they were tearing through us at will and getting chance after chance. If that is deemed to be their best display of the season - in their cup final no less - then just how shit have they been all season? To me it looked as though Lukaku had to both hold the ball up and then press the second ball all by himself because he never had anybody near him to do those things. The guy is right about their second half display because they did fuck all.

So they aren't just racist, they're xenophobic and homophobic as well : 

ronald the fat dutch toaster. 

Matches last 90 minutes, not 20. Any chance you can finally take that on board, and apply it to every match from hereon? 

The shoite.

Once again, no shame in hurling yourselves to the ground writhing in pretend agony. You're worse than those heavily-steroided wrestling imbeciles that at least do it primarily as some sort of entertainment.

The dead hard horrenderson.

Ross might not be clever, but he'd knock the livin' shoite outta you, you puff. 

Kopites everywhere

Keep kidding yerselves. 6 pts behind chelsea....6. You're not two wins and a draw better than them at any time. Although you're too dense to understand it. You might have the pundits fawning over you, but what do they know?

Someone's just turned me onto this John Merro lad's twitter.  Top stuff.

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1  54m

Last night should mark the end of Liverpool's Derby domination. Going forward Everton can finally compete on player wages and transfers.

15 replies9 retweets13 likes

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1  14h

Everton are bringing on a Sheffield United reserve (Lewin) and Liverpool a £150k a week striker in Sturridge. Investment finally comes 2017.

14 replies14 retweets22 likes

I have a feeling the next couple of years are going to be tough in the Merro household as reality sets in.

• Upvote 1

Just spoke to the " good blue neighbour " his thoughts.

We deserved the win.

Koeman is not the answer.

There were 8 minutes to add on.

When they came up they all knew we'd score.

Also informed me him and his lads are now ST holders. Didn't ask if they were half season.

They're not all twats although the ones on the other sides seemed to be having a pissed up argument at 2am. But that's normal really.

• Upvote 1

One of my blue mates just posted on Facebook "who's cup final was it" with loads of laughing emojis. Then like clockwork all the other blues start wading in. Saying we are small time cos a video has surfaced of Liverpool fans singing in a boozer. They are trying to play it like they are laughing at us and taking the piss but you can tell the fume levels are off the scale.

One of my blue mates just posted on Facebook "who's cup final was it" with loads of laughing emojis. Then like clockwork all the other blues start wading in. Saying we are small time cos a video has surfaced of Liverpool fans singing in a boozer. They are trying to play it like they are laughing at us and taking the piss but you can tell the fume levels are off the scale.

They would all still be in the boozer if they'd won. I would say they're in denial but they would probably think it was a signing.

Someone's just turned me onto this John Merro lad's twitter. Top stuff.

I have a feeling the next couple of years are going to be tough in the Merro household as reality sets in.

Merro is the biggest cunt known to man. Attempts to make out that he's not bitter and obsessed because he can articulate himself a bit better than the usual "fkn redshite" crew, but he's constantly on the go about us.

And embarrassing himself. Laid into Karius, then a few days later Steklenburg had a nightmare. Predicted Boro would get a few past us as there was no way Lovren and Klavan at the back keep a clean sheet in tact. Errrrr. They did. Last night too.

He's now harping on that we are the worst fans to ever go to Goodison.

He's having a genuine meltdown. The bitter cunt.

Just spoke to the " good blue neighbour " his thoughts.

We deserved the win.

Koeman is not the answer.

There were 8 minutes to add on.

When they came up they all knew we'd score.

Also informed me him and his lads are now ST holders. Didn't ask if they were half season.

They're not all twats although the ones on the other sides seemed to be having a pissed up argument at 2am. But that's normal really.

The blues I've spoken to this morning all say the same, Better team won and Barkley should have gone,

Fucking joking aren't they? It was a spontaneous song recorded on a phone not a studio produced DVD that they'd all rush out to buy.