You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

You cannot go around simply using facts you know. That's simply not done.

They really really didn't take kindly to that 21st banner. I think that cut deep, we've had tonnes of shit over the years, but that hurt them. Hahaha !

In fairness, one of my Blue mates on Facebook did (grudgingly) admit that he thought it was brilliant.

The administration team in work were all wearing santa hats today. Apart from one girl who decided to wear a blue santa hat with an Everton badge on to go with her Everton cup, Everton glass, Everton pen, Everton mouse pad and Everton lanyard for her work pass.

Some poor sap on the till in Tesco today was wearing an Everton Christmas jumper.

"Shocking jumper, mate."

"I take it you're a Red."

"Yeah. Hence the smile."

• Upvote 1

Can anybody get their head around their overwhelming belief in this Iranian fella to both deliver them a new stadium and start buying up galacticos?

That Mini Raiola gobshite had this to say...

Everton is going through a transition from a club that was maybe aiming for Europa League and now they are more ambitious and maybe in the near future will go into the Champions League or maybe even win the Premier League at a certain stage.

There's a lot of maybes in there. Does he know something we don't? Maybe they're expanding the Champions League so the top 11 teams in each league qualify every year.

Not sure but whoever she supports she slags off Liverpool fans for not going the game and being out of towners despite being from Wallasey.

Ripe for being labelled a plastic scouser. For a laugh start referring to her as a plazzy, and ask why she doesn't support her local team, Tranmere.

Ripe for being labelled a plastic scouser. For a laugh start referring to her as a plazzy, and ask why she doesn't support her local team, Tranmere.

Also forgot to mention that her mobile phone ringtone is z cars.

She's getting a load of shit next time she goes off on a rant about us. She got up and stormed off to make a cup of tea when I was telling the girl next to her about the Man Utd Europa League away leg. The fact that we got through was bad enough but what really tipped her over the edge was the stuff about the Liverpool fans in the home end. Causing trouble again wherever we go. She also put loads of stuff on her Facebook about Liverpool fans fighting in Basel. She ended up taking it down then started laughing about Fanta Scruff getting banged out.

I find that some female Evertonians are worse than the men the way they carry on. One stormed out of the office a few years back when someone wrapped her secret santa present in LFC wrapping paper.

• Upvote 1

Thread on Grand Old Team asking how bad was it in work today with the piss taking. 

I was half enjoying it until this fucking whopper

"I saw the office kopite walking towards me so hid behind the wall in the office, I didn't think that one through..."

Thread on Grand Old Team asking how bad was it in work today with the piss taking. 

"I saw the office kopite walking towards me so hid behind the wall in the office, I didn't think that one through..."

he'll be getting a Jim Davidson dvd this Xmas for hints on new material

and probably end up doing Chalky with their track record

Guest Pistonbroke

Posted about that last night. The whole thread was about who could lie about things the most. Apparently the majority of them aare all hard cunts who just need to stare to put off any cheeky kopite having a pop. 

Amazing how they reckon Liverpool is predominantly Blue and all that, they all work with a shit load of reds and one said the city centre was awash with reds taking the piss and being cuntish. 

First and last time I'll be reading anything on that forum. 

Guest Pistonbroke

So when Christmas rolls around and kids line up in a shopping centre for a photo with red-suited Santa, what do they do?

The kids get no presents and Santa gets a bashing. They then toddle off to the music section to buy a copy of "Elvis's Blue Christmas".