You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

oh fuck......

king luis

are you the driver? No

do you get all the rounds in? No

does anybody ever laugh at your jokes? Yes

do you always end up going home alone? No

do you ever question if they really are your mates? Yes

do they tell you 10......and then say "oh we forget you....just meet us there" No

do i need to make you look like anymore of a prick? Says the massive cunt.

My go....

Is your Mother still the same old slag she's always been? Yes.

Do you deserve to die from bad Aids? Definately yes.

Are despised by everyone? 100% yes.

Are you probably a failed abortion? yes.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside. Why?

Just drop the act for this post alone and answer me why and what do you think you achieve by acting like you do? I genuinly don't get it. On this post I promise you I am not trying to patronise or belittle you, I just want to know what you, and the others who go onto forums and act like you do, actually get out of it? I don't believe you think you have somehow "taken over" the forum or become some thread-famous wum as clearly no one bar one or two ever remembered "sgerrard" and you'll be the same within an hour of being banned. So why not just contribute and have a laugh and talk about footbal without all the other pointless nonsense that nobody is arsed about?

Genuinly the above is not some veiled put down, I truly would like to know what you are thinking.

ok

(im sitting up straight for this reply)

first of all many remember me......trust me on that. i offended many last time and played them for fools, so they will want revenge soon enough.

and the reason i do it is becuase if i was just like everyone else it would be boring. and like many other posts on here my opinion would mean fuck all.....

this forum has alot of users and threads get swamped, you can make really good points and nobody takes notice.

right about know even if people dont agree with me, they still reply to my opinion.

it didnt take me 25,000 posts to get noticed it took me about 10.....

look how many views and how fast my threads get a reply....

i just play a game and everyone falls for it......thats why i call most thick......they dont understand the game

;)

My go....

Is your Mother still the same old slag she's always been? Yes.

Do you deserve to die from bad Aids? Definately yes.

Are despised by everyone? 100% yes.

Are you probably a failed abortion? yes.

your "jokes" or attempted put downs are fucking poor mate...

if your mates do laugh at your jokes, then they are fuking brainless idiots aswell.....

i've made you look stupid and this is the best you can do......no point in bothering with you anymore

mum jokes are for the playground

and jokes about aids?

come on

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN LAD

your "jokes" or attempted put downs are fucking poor mate...

if your mates do laugh at your jokes, then they are fuking brainless idiots aswell.....

i've made you look stupid and this is the best you can do......no point in bothering with you anymore

mum jokes are for the playground

and jokes about aids?

come on

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN LAD

You are one sad little man. You get banned from a website because nobody can stand you and then you reregister under a different name. That is fucking sad... very very sad.

You've made nobody look a prick apart from yourself.

Your mother is probably a slag.

Aids jokes are fucking funny. Most people would agree.

Now a question for you. Why are you sat in on a Friday night???

sgerrard

ok

first of all many remember me......trust me on that. i offended many last time and played them for fools, so they will want revenge soon enough.

and the reason i do it is becuase if i was just like everyone else it would be boring. and like many other posts on here my opinion would mean fuck all.....

this forum has alot of users and threads get swamped, you can make really good points and nobody takes notice.

right about know even if people dont agree with me, they still reply to my opinion.

i just play a game and everyone falls for it......thats why i call most thick......they dont understand the game

;)

Right. I have one question:

How tall are you?

You are one sad little man. You get banned from a website because nobody can stand you and then you reregister under a different name. That is fucking sad... very very sad.

You've made nobody look a prick apart from yourself.

Your mother is probably a slag.

Aids jokes are fucking funny. Most people would agree.

Now a question for you. Why are you sat in on a Friday night???

lol but if ive been banned.......then how else am i meant to post?

that user name is erm......banned?

what a fucking dumb thing to say....

anyway i was banned a long time ago, but i got bored and came back for abit......my life doesnt revolve around this place although i do read it sometimes to keep an eye on things at the club....so thats how i know you and many others talk shit

i've been watching ;)

im sorry to say but if you ask anybody with a brain they will say aids jokes are shit and pretty 1970's

also bringing mums into it......well.......how can anyone thing "your mums a slag" is a good and funny joke?

if they do......they are fucking stupid and i have already probably made them feel small!

im actually about to leave soon, im waiting for my chauffeur to come and get me

ok

Seek help.

Get out more.

lol but if ive been banned.......then how else am i meant to post?

that user name is erm......banned?

what a fucking dumb thing to say....

anyway i was banned a long time ago, but i got bored and came back for abit......my life doesnt revolve around this place although i do read it sometimes to keep an eye on things at the club....so thats how i know you and many others talk shit

i've been watching ;)

im sorry to say but if you ask anybody with a brain they will say aids jokes are shit and pretty 1970's

also bringing mums into it......well.......how can anyone thing "your mums a slag" is a good and funny joke?

if they do......they are fucking stupid and i have already probably made them feel small!

im actually about to leave soon, im waiting for my chauffeur to come and get me

You might want to check up on those 'facts', you thick twat.

1970's????

Khuda-hafiz.

I'm not sure they gave a fuck then, and I'm certain they don't give a fuck now.

If you write well and make your points clearly, then it will get noticed. There are quite a few posters who will read through an entire thread days after the last post, just to get the general vibe. They will see and pick out comments of worth and be able to appreciate the viewpoint, even if they aren't in agreement.

I'm delighted you're getting so much of my time. But to what end? Getting noticed is the least of my concerns on here. I've never ingratiated or attempted to ingratiate myself on here. Much like you yourself claim to, I'll make a point based on my own opinion, word it as such, and let anyone reading decide if it's worth their time. If not, move on. I'd like to think I make valuable contributions to this forum (Dave gets £24 a year!) but I don't feel the need to go round asking if this is so. I didn't join the forum through some need to be liked or noticed, but if people do, then great.

i just play a game and everyone falls for it......

Playing a game would be fun if it was more than just yourself getting a kick out of it. Otherwise...

thats why i call most thick......they dont understand the game

;)

You've called me a few things in the last couple of days, then backtracked, then posted a new set of accusations. You might have noticed that I don't respond in the way you intended, and it throws you. You need more time than you have to compose a reply, and even then it's incoherent and inconsistent, and you end up trying to cover your tracks with the "I'm only playing a game" card.

Shabba Khair.

ok

;)

Oh dear.

I'm off to the MF

So he openly admits to coming on here to cause trouble.

Dave, can we have his IP and email address. Give us the address he used to sign up with when he was registered as sgerrard as well.

i have never said im here to make trouble

and ilike you so you can have my phone number if you want....?

Khuda-hafiz.

that doesnt apply to me, not my language

i said i was asian.....not wich type

;)

I'm not sure they gave a fuck then, and I'm certain they don't give a fuck now.

If you write well and make your points clearly, then it will get noticed. There are quite a few posters who will read through an entire thread days after the last post, just to get the general vibe. They will see and pick out comments of worth and be able to appreciate the viewpoint, even if they aren't in agreement.

I'm delighted you're getting so much of my time. But to what end? Getting noticed is the least of my concerns on here. I've never ingratiated or attempted to ingratiate myself on here. Much like you yourself claim to, I'll make a point based on my own opinion, word it as such, and let anyone reading decide if it's worth their time. If not, move on. I'd like to think I make valuable contributions to this forum (Dave gets £24 a year!) but I don't feel the need to go round asking if this is so. I didn't join the forum through some need to be liked or noticed, but if people do, then great.

Playing a game would be fun if it was more than just yourself getting a kick out of it. Otherwise...

You've called me a few things in the last couple of days, then backtracked, then posted a new set of accusations. You might have noticed that I don't respond in the way you intended, and it throws you. You need more time than you have to compose a reply, and even then it's incoherent and inconsistent, and you end up trying to cover your tracks with the "I'm only playing a game" card.

Shabba Khair.

thing is i do the same to you, and you know it

but your alright, thats why i backtrack, becuase i actually like your writing style and they way you put your point across

its obvious you have a brain...

wtf is shabba khair? lol

You might want to check up on those 'facts', you thick twat.

1970's????

the jokes not the disease

have you started drinking already this evening?

anyway i gotta run, enjoy your night out mate

hope you pull a slag

and to everyone else

ermmmmmm

enjoy your night to

no doubt i will be banned by 2mrw so it has been fun

ynwa

Lois you are an embarrassment to the human race.

At first I did not really mind you because I`m very open minded and I think its good to have an inhouse clown around, but right now everyone is laughing at you and certainly not with you.

Please make it stop as I was planning on staying in tonight and there are borders to how much more I can take of this shite.

Shape up or fuck off.

the jokes not the disease

have you started drinking already this evening?

anyway i gotta run, enjoy your night out mate

hope you pull a slag

and to everyone else

ermmmmmm

enjoy your night to

no doubt i will be banned by 2mrw so it has been fun

ynwa

Pretty impressive that people were making jokes about a disease in the seventies that wouldn't be discovered until 1981.

whiskey jar

i know exactly what type of fan you are.......

the type of fans that stops this club moving forward and winning number 19

i dont want ronaldo's and messi's but if you think they dont have heart either.... your fucking stupid.

having heart, desire, commitment AND talent, natural ability are the MINIMUM you need to play for a team like liverpool......

they earn enough fucking millions a year, so showing heart and the rest are the basics you need to make it....

problem is you need so much more.

dont forget the fact that we were staring relegation in the face this season...

players like lucas and kuyt. were a big reason for this, they are big reason we havent won fuck all, and they are a big reason for the shit football we play.

why?

because they are limited footballers....

why do i have a go at so many of you on here?.......because you are limited people...

I am limited for actually knowing what these kind of players give to the team??

Irony is knocking on your door mate, and it wants its naivety back.