You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dalla Valle and Kacaniklic off to Fulham

Marko121

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought LDV was one for the future? He seemed to be rated quite highly by those on here who're tapped in to the reserves. Are we loaning these kids out or selling them?

He is certainly one for the future, though he has struggled with the step up from under 18's to reserve team football.

Kacaniklic is actually the player I'm more disappointed about potentially losing however. There's just something about the way the lad plays that I really like, and I hoped he'd make the step up in the next year or two.

I'd imagine them both to be sales.

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Fulham line up Reds pair[/url]

Wonder how much we are getting for them??

This is disappointing news. I'd have thought a season long loan deal would be best for all concerned. We could see how they performed in the Prem without letting them go then, if they didnt measure up, sell them on.

Would have liked to see them on the bench or in the team for the league cup this season.

Hang on a minute, aren't both of these kids suppose to ones for the future? Isn't Alex Kaca doing really well in the reserves?

Always very direct when he played.

He picked up a knock toward the back end of last season, and fell in the pecking order as a result of the fine form of those who replaced him, but he's still the best left winger in the reserves set up for me.

It is depressing, who is left that has promise ?

Quite a few.

Gulacsi, Robinson, Wisdom, Coady, Flanagan, Sterling, Silva, Suso, Amoo, Eccleston, Ngoo, Adorjan & Ayala off the top of me head.

Not including Pacheco, as he's been more involved with the first team so far this season.

It is depressing, who is left that has promise ?

Pacheco

Sterling

Suso

Shelvey

Ngoo

Coady

Wisdom

Ince

Silva

Robinson

Flanagan

Morgan

Adorjan

Ayala

Bruna

Amoo

Bouzanis

Irwin

and Kelly...

I think that's about it though... have probably forgotten a few.

Not too bothered about LDV or Kaca, both had talent but have hardly been groundbreaking in the last year, at least consistently. If we've sold LDV for peanuts though I'll be furious.

Pacheco

Sterling

Suso

Shelvey

Ngoo

Coady

Wisdom

Ince

Silva

Robinson

Flanagan

Morgan

Adorjan

Ayala

Bruna

Amoo

Bouzanis

Irwin

and Kelly...

I think that's about it though...

As talented as the lad may be, he's not making it here.

EDIT: Missed Ince from my list. Slacking in my old age.....

As talented as the lad may be, he's not making it here.

EDIT: Missed Ince from my list. Slacking in my old age.....

fair enough, I'm waiting until the end of this season to say for sure, he certainly has underperformed though.

Also, Saric and Cooper. They probably both fit into the same category as Bruna, but both have potential.

I guess this is Malcolm Elias doing, didn't they take Butchmann ? Earlier this year ?

They'll likely get a better chance of playing, but only time will tell if they are a genuine loss.

Tis slightly worrying that 2 of those are highly rated and we've such a thin squad now they may have been called on.