You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

On 03/11/2021 at 17:12, Captain Willard said:

Anyone who puts their qualifications on their business card or in their e mail signature 

captain Willard 

(Bsc, MBA, etc etc) 

You’re right about this.

YorkshireRed

CSE Woodwork 

Cub Scout Home Economics Badge

Cycling Proficiency Test (Pass)

Community Service Completion Certification

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 06/09/2021 at 14:43, YorkshireRed said:

The better weather can also inspire us romantic poets:

The sunny weather,

reminds me of Heather,

we had sex by her bin,

cos her boyfriend was in.

I'm welling up here 

On 28/10/2021 at 20:39, Harry Squatter said:

People who can't interact or handle being sociable with anyone outside of their little clique of friends or family. 

I'm like that, except I can also barely handle being sociable with my friends and family as well and I'm not a, oh fair enough.

On 03/11/2021 at 17:12, Captain Willard said:

Anyone who puts their qualifications on their business card or in their e mail signature 

captain Willard 

(Bsc, MBA, etc etc) 

It's a plague amongst all the lecturers at uni, plus any associations they are members off etc.

Desperate attempt to make themselves seem clever, presumably because they actually know they are lecturing purely because they couldn't cut it in the real world.

The majority of them have more content in their signatures than they do in their lecture slides. 

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

I'm welling up here 

I'm like that, except I can also barely handle being sociable with my friends and family as well and I'm not a, oh fair enough.

It's a plague amongst all the lecturers at uni, plus any associations they are members off etc.

Desperate attempt to make themselves seem clever, presumably because they actually know they are lecturing purely because they couldn't cut it in the real world.

The majority of them have more content in their signatures than they do in their lecture slides. 

My comment meant more about banter merchants who have their own in jokes and phrases with their little social circle but can't really function outside that. 

I know one lad who does this with his mates and brother but he can't interact with anyone outside of his own little bubble because no one gets his shit jokes and bizarre sayings. 

I know there's loads of us who would quite happily not bother with a lot of people unless we had to but it's just funny to watch people who are king of their own little crew squirm and malfunction if you remove them from it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Using the phrase 'Happy Friday'.

Anything that nods to the upcoming weekend and a firm fuck off to the shite work week behind you, I’m all for. I’ll even enjoy a gif if sent to me. My favourite I’ve ever been sent is below:

61304695-3EF6-4589-A3D2-F825FB9A51D4.gif

My mates brother does day countdowns on Facebook because he's had the same shite job for years despite doing nothing to look for a new one or better himself.

You think he would have a massive blowout or do interesting things at the weekend but all he does is watch Saturday night telly with his Yoko Ono bird drinking Carling. Him and his bird literally do everything together. 

17 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

My mates brother does day countdowns on Facebook because he's had the same shite job for years despite doing nothing to look for a new one or better himself.

You think he would have a massive blowout or do interesting things at the weekend but all he does is watch Saturday night telly with his Yoko Ono bird drinking Carling. Him and his bird literally do everything together. 

What sort of life is that?

Carling is shit.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Does he post on here? I just had a quick trawl through the Small pleasures thread but couldn’t find any mention of shit Saturday night telly and Carling.