You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Stop apologising I've no problem with you, unless the facebook shit is you, and I am 99% sure it is you.

I was 110% sure it was him Al myself until today now I am not totally sure myself, there is just that nagging doubt. Although the profile for Momo Maggie Mary's has gone off Facebook now.

The only people who should have any type of real problem with Momo (Paul) or whoever it is on Facebook is yourself, UEM, Fran and some of SOS maybe, Les Lawson and maybe Chris Bascombe.

Anyone else is just being a drama queen really.

I was 110% sure it was him Al myself until today now I am not totally sure myself, there is just that nagging doubt. Although the profile for Momo Maggie Mary's has gone off Facebook now.

The only people who should have any type of real problem with Momo (Paul) or whoever it is on Facebook is yourself, UEM, Fran and some of SOS maybe, Les Lawson and maybe Chris Bascombe.

Anyone else is just being a drama queen really.

Seriously John. I've never had a facebook account or ever visited any of those peoples sites. It would be pretty easy to find out through facebook or my ISP. I'm determined to get to the bottom of this, and if you say this guy has just deleted his account well maybe he's getting scared.

Silicunt Soul, sounds like yer in bits and pieces dude, like you might want to runaway to papua new guinea or belfast, now that someone's dropped the whistle song on yer. It's not over yet, people will keep on jumping on yer for this, it could go Halcyon+on+on... you should never have messed with the house of usher.... On ya way now, hopefully this has been a positive education, and we'll hear a bit less of the same old ye ke ye ke....no repetitive bleats

I`ve had no problems with "Momo" so I`m not sure if I think its a good or a bad thing that he has been exposed.

What I do know though is that people need to take certain things a bit less seriously.

If he gets to stay then I hope he sticks around because personally I often agree with him and he makes me laugh a lot.

The fact he is now outed will make the "chase" after him less interesting too I hope/guess and that can only be a positive because from what I can see thats what usually makes him tip over the edge even if lately he seems to dont bother about it as much and usually admitt its him when people point it out.

Tune in tune out.

Silicunt Soul, sounds like yer in bits and pieces dude, like you might want to runaway to papua new guinea or belfast, now that someone's dropped the whistle song on yer. It's not over yet, people will keep on jumping on yer for this, it could go Halcyon+on+on... you should never have messed with the house of usher.... On ya way now, hopefully this has been a positive education, and we'll hear a bit less of the same old ye ke ye ke....no repetitive bleats

Bits and Pieces - got

Papua New Guinea - got

Belfast - got, but only on bootleg

Whistle Song - don't want

Keep on Jumping - got

Halcyon - not got (got on mp3, though)

House of Usher - not got - isn't it a film with Vincent Price?

On Ya Way - got

Positive Education - not got

Yeke Yeke - got

Did I spot them all?

Bits and Pieces - got

Papua New Guinea - got

Belfast - got, but only on bootleg

Whistle Song - don't want

Keep on Jumping - got

Halcyon - not got (got on mp3, though)

House of Usher - not got - isn't it a film with Vincent Price?

On Ya Way - got

Positive Education - not got

Yeke Yeke - got

Did I spot them all?

Nah dude yer missed Runaway, whistle song was a fucking superb tune tho, Halcyon heard live again tuesday, the brothers hartnoll still know how to make belinda carlisle and bon jovi sound good. House of usher - edgar Allen Poe, picked up a compendium of his last weekend

If he gets to stay then I hope he sticks around because personally I often agree with him and he makes me laugh a lot.

Me too (his contribution to all that Steve Sinatra stuff was legendary), but him staying is not an option and I have told him. I'm allowing him to stick around to have his say on this thread, but once this blows over he will be banned.

Ah Phil n Paul n Belinda. Possibly the finest moment in dance gig history. I still smile at the thought of it.

But of course Orbital and FSOL shouldn't be associated with a House DJ.

pigeon holes mate, yer balearic dj's could span multiple genre's, much like fsol and the orbital chaps. bar zoo was host to some pretty eclectic dj's, besides 'house is a feeling' and genres were mixed up a lot more than poor old bleasedale here. cf the cunt Jeremy Healey playing Teen Spirit.

Now if Jezza had been revealed as momo that would be a lot more understandable, as he always came across as a cunt

Me too (his contribution to all that Steve Sinatra stuff was legendary), but him staying is not an option and I have told him. I'm allowing him to stick around to have his say on this thread, but once this blows over he will be banned.
Disappointing. I saw your name as the latest poster and thought you were going to tell us how your hair covers the lights on the Orbital replica glasses you use for night time fanzine editing.

Cheers Dave. Can I just clear up this so called Hillsborough jibe on RAOTL. I remember now, there was a topic about all the bunking in at European aways how it was causing chaos, and I just said it was out of order and we shouldn't give the tabloids the chance to throw lazy stereotypes at us about ticketless fans and all that shite, which plenty agreed with. A certain clique though who didn't like me twisted that into me blaming our fans for Hillsborough.

That's the gods honest. People must really think I'm a cunt and I don't blame them. But I'm really not like that at all and really just want to get on with my life, but this facebook nonsense is bugging me. It didn't even register at first because I just thought it was some idiot using the aliases to get his kicks, but if he's targeting indivuduals personally and people are linking it to me, then it becomes a problem that needs nipping in the bud. I'd be more than willing to help, maybe go to the police.

Oh yeah, and sorry to disapoint but that Chelsea fan stuff wasn't me either. I remember reading it but I didn't go on their site.

So now you're admitting being that Blackie Gray that was on Raotl?

If I remember correctly Blackie Gray was offering people straighteners in the Boundary and saying "come and meet me in the Boundary my names Alan White."

I remember kick offs about Hillsborough but I cant remember specifics.

I hope someone actually takes you up on the straightener now they know who you are though, it was all well and good when you were offering it be nice for someone to take you up on it.