You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

no mate, me, you and a big black strap on in the upstairs bog in the supporters club. Thats why i thought it was you because only we were there:eek:

Seriously though the SOS page was getting Inbox messages with personal attacks towards me, paul gardner, UEM. Snidey stuff to appear as a smart arse.

Thinking back too me and my bird received inbox messages with cuntish stuff but that could have been anyone with a grudge and only the fact UEM mentioned it has just reminded me.

I thought Durango had been quiet lately. :whistle:

How exactly can you verify that though?

My Dad's birthday has always been the 24th Feb and my flat is fucking freezing.

I asked about the 2003 gig which seemed contrary and that was a one-off reunion apparently and people know he does live in Roby and is a red. Everyone sort of knows everyone else in soe way or other in the clubbing scene. Obviously, i know i cant say for 100% it's him without meeting face to face but the stuff that didn't add up in all of last night's madness makes more sense now.

Have had hardly any sleep and it just makes this thread more insane.

Sounds like you have a lot of problems anyway without people giving you further shit, especially if you've been dealing with depression over the last few years while you've been doing all this. Have had bad depression myself and it can sometimes turn you into the complete opposite of who you are and make a lot of things messed up to say the least. If it drags out it can cause mental problems too, and I hope a few people can keep that in mind if it's the case.

If you get depression with all this shit going on maybe try getting to a doctor or something to see if you can get a bit of help with it too. And not posting on forums as much will definitely help aswell, which is probably obvious...

Have had hardly any sleep and it just makes this thread more insane.

Sounds like you have a lot of problems anyway without people giving you further shit, especially if you've been dealing with depression over the last few years while you've been doing all this. Have had bad depression myself and it can sometimes turn you into the complete opposite of who you are and make a lot of things messed up to say the least. If it drags out it often causes one or more of a lot of different mental problems too, and I hope a few people can keep that in mind if it's the case.

If you get depression with all this shit going on maybe try getting to a doctor or something to see if you can get a bit of help with it too. And not posting on forums as much will definitely help aswell, which is probably obvious...

It's horrible mate. It lead to panic attacks and really bad OCD and all sorts. I'm not trying to make excuses but it's a big reason why I was attracted to the internet and acting like twat.

Madness, I've no problem with the TLW stuff, you were even funny at times Momo, even laughed at the shit you used to P.M me, and I have no problem with you posting as long as Rashid is allowed back.

I fuckin hope its not you on Facebook because the SOS and using me is the one I hate.

Yeah, that'd improve the forum.

And whoever The Watchmen are, fantastic work, by the way.

Looks like they are from this site.

Contrary Momo doesn't really wash I don't think. Someone suggested 3 years, but I reckon its nearer 5.

If it were me, I think I'd be inclined to fuck off and keep my head down.

Yeah, that'd improve the forum.

Looks like they are from this site.

Contrary Momo doesn't really wash I don't think. Someone suggested 3 years, but I reckon its nearer 5.

If it were me, I think I'd be inclined to fuck off and keep my head down.

Their identity is the massive mystery for me, but we don't really need to find out now the blog has been put on hiatus. For now.

It's horrible mate. It lead to panic attacks and really bad OCD and all sorts. I'm not trying to make excuses but it's a big reason why I was attracted to the internet and acting like twat.

OCD might explain quite a lot of it, and if you've had it bad it might be that you tried channeling a lot of it onto the net to keep it out of real life if you know what I mean. Here's hoping there's no relapses with the forum stuff anyway if so!

Give him an amnesty. Now he is out in the open hopefully he will be a bit nicer to people.

Never said boo to me. Some people are far to touchy anyway.

If I had a penny for everytime I'd been called a cunt I would have £1.09

cunt!

£1.10

sorry anny,but i also have OCD and hate uneven numbers!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgee3IGYZsU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgee3IGYZsU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]