You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Can't actually believe i'm posting this, but the lads had a kicking, sticking the boot in even more isn't going to achieve anything

Don't want to forgive him? Join the club, neither do I, and I've probably got more reason than most to see him ruined.

But if the lad has got problems, he needs to get help, that isn't forgiving or forgetting, he knows what he's done, and he knows what the potential consequences are if the reverts to type

The point has been made, quite spectacularly so

I understand the appetite to do so, but why lower yourself?

Maybe it is indeed time to change the record.

*Smirks*

Can't actually believe i'm posting this, but the lads had a kicking, sticking the boot in even more isn't going to achieve anything

Don't want to forgive him, join the club, neither do I

But if the lad has got problems, he needs to get help, that isn't forgiving or forgetting, he knows what he's done, and he knows what the potential consequences are if the reverts to type

The point has been made, quite spectacularly so

I understand the appetite to do so, but why lower yourself?

I think people should take on board what Andy has said here. If SS and MM on facebook the same person then Andy has more to be aggrieved about than most. If Andy is prepared to move on then lets leave it at that. It's been a good old thread though, let it end on a good tone.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Maybe it is indeed time to change the record.

*Smirks*

I really don't know whether to neg you or rep you for that

As Dave hasn't banned me yet I might as well at least try and reason with you. I'm not being funny Johnny but you've said some pretty hateful stuff to me too, like about my family the other day. Surely it works both ways? We can all lose it at times.

I'm not looking out for my own interests, I'm just genuinely in bits and wanted to come clean and be as honest as I can.

Yep. After yet more abuse, this time via PM where you sent me a message which had the Subject - CUNT and the entire message said "Haha, you really a sad obsessed, snivelling little snide". So I replied back with;

Ahhhhh. Thanks baby.

Your family must be so proud.

Love and hugs

J

Guess what you twat. I wouldn't have replied like that HAD YOU NOT SENT ME A PM CALLING ME A CUNT AND A SNIVELLING LITTLE SNIDE! And I actually meant it anyway. I wanted you to think what your family might think of how you act on the internet with your constant trouble stirring and shite. And of course after that you said you wanted to fight me. And 15 years ago I'd have happily taken you up on the offer but thankfully I've grown up, something you clearly haven't managed yet.

You're scum. Nothing more, nothing less. Just bottom dwelling scum. And as for your final line? No one is going to be stupid enough to believe that shite! So it's just coincidence that you decided to be the good boy now? Fuck off.

This is all so delicious it simply has to be fattening.

I've flicked through this Thread but are People seriously thinking that Momo is Paul Bleasedale from Cream?

I'm pretty sure I could find out, although he has pretty much disappeared of the face of the earth DJ wise.

WHOOOOOSH!!!

On another note, I'd like to hear what iRat has to say on the matter.

I think people should take on board what Andy has said here. If SS and MM on facebook the same person then Andy has more to be aggrieved about than most. If Andy is prepared to move on then lets leave it at that. It's been a good old thread though' date=' let it end on a good tone.[/quote']

I know UEM is still less than convinced about the facebook stuff and he's entitled to be given what he said he's been through, but can I just state again that it's some other idiot using the Momo alias. I know I've brought that on myself but it's making me sick to think people believe it's me and I'd love to get it sorted out if there's a way.

Yep. After yet more abuse, this time via PM where you sent me a message which had the Subject - CUNT and the entire message said "Haha, you really a sad obsessed, snivelling little snide". So I replied back with;

Ahhhhh. Thanks baby.

Your family must be so proud.

Love and hugs

J

Guess what you twat. I wouldn't have replied like that HAD YOU NOT SENT ME A PM CALLING ME A CUNT AND A SNIVELLING LITTLE SNIDE! And I actually meant it anyway. I wanted you to think what your family might think of how you act on the internet with your constant trouble stirring and shite. And of course after that you said you wanted to fight me. And 15 years ago I'd have happily taken you up on the offer but thankfully I've grown up, something you clearly haven't managed yet.

You're scum. Nothing more, nothing less. Just bottom dwelling scum. And as for your final line? No one is going to be stupid enough to believe that shite! So it's just coincidence that you decided to be the good boy now? Fuck off.

Fair dues. That was because you just kept digging at the Momo stuff, when it was clear I was trying to contribute normally. You also said a lot worse stuff about my family in later PM's.

You've got your reasons Johnny, but I'm not scum. I'm actually a decent fella who's been acting like an idiot on the internet and I'm sorry about it. There's not much else I can say.

I've flicked through this Thread but are People seriously thinking that Momo is Paul Bleasedale from Cream?

I'm pretty sure I could find out, although he has pretty much disappeared of the face of the earth DJ wise.

It has been checked by a few of us and it is him.

Guest ShoePiss

fucking hell some people in here need to get a grip, getting called a cunt on the internet doesn't affect your life in any way...or at least it shouldn't do.

When actions on the internet have an affect outside of the internet then that's a different matter.

Fair dues. That was because you just kept digging at the Momo stuff, when it was clear I was trying to contribute normally. You also said a lot worse stuff about my family in later PM's.

You've got your reasons Johnny, but I'm not scum. I'm actually a decent fella who's been acting like an idiot on the internet and I'm sorry about it. There's not much else I can say.

A dose of your own Momo, but I didn't even go anywhere near as far as wishing your family died of cancer like you did to someone else on here. Maybe you can get a rough idea of what it was like.

As for you being a decent fella? Well there is no proof of this now is there.

Anyway, if Andy and others want to leave this, then it's fine with me. It's been nice to see you forced into all these fake apologies. Maybe this thread should be closed and you can leave this site or whatever. Not my decision as you've done an awful lot worse to a lot others. You just sent mindless abuse to me which I didn't mind at all. It was your ruining of threads by planting little comments that you knew would start off the arguments that annoyed me as it always prevented good debate.

Anyway, can't be fucked anymore and wont be commenting again on this thread.

A dose of your own Momo, but I didn't even go anywhere near as far as wishing your family died of cancer like you did to someone else on here. Maybe you can get a rough idea of what it was like

You're right, it was despicable and I instantly regretted it. Sometimes it felt like I was fighting everyone on here and I'd just lose it to any abuse. I can only say that I'd never say anything like that in real life and the web brings the worst out in me.

I can understand a SELECT FEW (you know who you are) having a problem with him especially regarding the facebook stuff if indeed he is behind it (I am not 100% convinced now to be honest, not as much as I was a couple of hours ago anyway) but it feels like certain people are jumping on the bandwagon on here and sticking it to him just because he sent you a few nasty negs. Get over it.

I don't think he disrespected anything regarding Hillsborough (on this forum anyway) but it seems even that is being used as another stick to beat him with on the most emotive of subjects for any Liverpool fan.

Fair play to UEM for his post earlier on as well.

It does seem like this forum always needs to have some type of whipping boy which is kind of sad really.

It was your ruining of threads by planting little comments that you knew would start off the arguments that annoyed me as it always prevented good debate.

Sorry but is that really worthy of my identity being splattered all over the web?

There was no malice intended, it's just a scouse thing to get under people's skin and do a bit of fishing. I still contributed to some good debate.

I can understand a SELECT FEW (you know who you are) having a problem with him especially regarding the facebook stuff if indeed he is behind it (I am not 100% convinced now to be honest, not as much as I was a couple of hours ago anyway) but it feels like certain people are jumping on the bandwagon on here and sticking it to him just because he sent you a few nasty negs. Get over it.

I don't think he disrespected anything regarding Hillsborough (on this forum anyway) but it seems even that is being used as another stick to beat him with on the most emotive of subjects for any Liverpool fan.

Fair play to UEM for his post earlier on as well.

It does seem like this forum always needs to have some type of whipping boy which is kind of sad really.

In fairness the last 50 posts or so on this thread have been momo and jonny arguing and everyone saying people should leave momo alone now.