You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

Look at him, there's no way any normal self respecting woman would touch him. Of course he's going back for seconds, he's desperate.

She can't be doing too well either as she's settled for him. It takes all sorts I suppose.

- Davel, benson, UK, 20/1/2010 14:51

I bet their windows are clean.

- Davel, benson, UK, 20/1/2010 14:54

Perfect marriage? I've got the perfect marriage for you and it involves a hacksaw and a freezer and nobody opening their big mouths, ok?

- Davel, benson, UK, 20/1/2010 14:57

Read more: 'We've got the perfect marriage - 10 years after our divorce': A couple tell their astonishing story of finding love again | Mail Online

Edited by davelfc

I'm aiming for a good neg score with this:

Great newz, this. It puts those who slag off reality tv to shame. It can really make you make something of your life. Go girl.

- Lurtzess, Leeds, England, 20/1/2010 14:34

Read more: Big Brother's Chanelle Hayes pregnant with first child | Mail Online

Edit: BANG - Straight into the lead.

Edited by Redder Lurtz

I'm aiming for a good neg score with this:

Great newz, this. It puts those who slag off reality tv to shame. It can really make you make something of your life. Go girl.

- Lurtzess, Leeds, England, 20/1/2010 14:34

Read more: Big Brother's Chanelle Hayes pregnant with first child | Mail Online

Edit: BANG - Straight into the lead.

I'm going for reps on this one.

Hope they post it.

Dear S Frattelli, We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Coleen Rooney has some retail therapy as she takes baby Kai to the shops... with a little bit of help from her parents"

Your comment has been removed from MailOnline until it can be assessed by one of our team.After that, your comment may or may not be re-instated.In the meantime, here is a link to our Terms and House Rules.

Jordan ! Harvey's got out again !.

- Zeke, Liverpool, 20/1/2010 14:48

Disgusting.

- C, Leicester, 20/1/2010 15:23

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244693/Pictured-The-mystery-Buckshaw-Beast-savaging-animals-terrorising-villagers.html#ixzz0dAP7Z8L7

I think Zeke's will probably get taken down soon. hahahahaha

4 out of top 5 negged on that thread are now us. You, Briefs, TK and me.

Woot!

Great work. We own the top 5 negs:

It finally appears that all the governments hard work to address the rising unemployment figures is paying off.

All the public money spent on training and employability projects for the workless is money well spent.

Well done Gordon!

- C.Harris, Liverpool, 20/1/2010 13:10

Click to rate Rating 33Report abuse

These figure demonstrate a remarkable fighting spirit and never say die attitude from both Parliament and the great British Britons. Not to mention an incredible aptitude for the job in hand from Yvette Cooper and Jim Knight. Brown's cabinet really seems to be piecing it all together now, hats off to them.

- TK421, Ware, Hertfordshire, 20/1/2010 13:44

Click to rate Rating 21Report abuse

Gordon Brown has quietly got on with his job since taking over the country and despite hard times he has done an amazing job. This is fantastic news and further underlines his credentials as a top Prime Minister. Blair will be forgotten and people will remember him as the one that finally cleared up the mess that Thatcher left.

- Jim RiS, London, 20/1/2010 14:39

Click to rate Rating 20Report abuse

Excellent news. Perhaps people will start getting off Gordon's back now and let him carry on with the great work he's doing. DM readers are so blinkered. Give the guy the support he deserves.

- Lurtz, Leeds, England, 20/1/2010 14:48

Click to rate Rating 15Report abuse

Mr. Brown just can't do anything right for the British public, can he? Why can't people just give him a chance. He's making things better little by little and the response to him can't be helping. I doubt anyone on here could do any better.

- R. Briefs, UK, 20/1/2010 14:19

Click to rate Rating 14

Read more: Jobless total falls for first time in two years | Mail Online

Disgusting.

I agree. She could at least cut his hair a bit before sending him out to hunt.

- sabbathfan, tlw, 20/1/2010 15:32

Read more: Pictured: The mystery 'Buckshaw Beast' that is savaging animals and terrorising villagers | Mail Online

Cadbury is (was) something the British could be proud of. I personally will no longer be purchasing any of the new Kraft chocolate in protest of foreign takeovers of national institutions. I would urge you all to do the same. The americans come in with their megabucks and then expect to cut OUR jobs!

No thank you, not for me.

If more people turned their back on the Kraft chocolate we could tackle the obesity crisis at the same time!

- C.Harris, Liverpool, 20/1/2010 13:42

Read more: Cadbury's: High price for handing UK PLC to foreigners | Mail Online

Disgusting.

I agree. She could at least cut his hair a bit before sending him out to hunt.

- sabbathfan, tlw, 20/1/2010 15:32

Read more: Pictured: The mystery 'Buckshaw Beast' that is savaging animals and terrorising villagers | Mail Online

Taken down. Bloody hell.

That Harvey comment was genius. Crying with laughter for the second day in a row.

Also, this has got to be someone on here too, surely:

Thinking about my earlier comment, which got a lot of up arrows!... thanks, here is something to consider: when using a camera (still or video) YOU keep it steady and manually focus the lens (Canon F-1) or Angenieux with an Arriflex, or Sony video DSR 300 / 700, or those pathetic little handycams - and let's forget those naff picture capturing cellphones. As an ex-cameraman (film and video, and editor) I do know what I am talking about. Even with my small BMI frame i was known as rock-steady with an Arriflex (35mm % 16mm) or Sony Betacam/DSR's a long time ago. I get so tired of seeing these out of focus pics or video today of so-called fantastic witnessed events. Do everyone a favor, keep your camera focused, level and if on your shoulder steady and no trombone zoom effect. Learn quality. Freddie Young, OBE, was my mentor back in my film / TV days and was an example of quality with David Lean. Also, Sergio Leone's superb close-ups were the finest. $100 to whomever gets it sharp.

- Capt. Colin Cameron

From the chicken licking story:

Come on: we've all done it. In my younger years, inserting snot in the jam donuts was a source of great amusement while working at the local bakery.

- Joseph Speke, Tartu, Estonia, 20/1/2010 16:08

Read more: 'Chicken licking' shop worker jailed after being filmed sabotaging food and urinating in a bin | Mail Online

* This is a true story.

Thanks for the reps guys.

I can't believe they took down my:

'You all moaning about street lights?

You want to pay more tax?

Case solved.'

In relation to the 18 year old shop worker who got stabbed.

I think I've woken up too late to take part today, as all the juicy stories already have loads of comments. Will get back on it tomorrow lads. Keep on getting those negs. I'm proud of you all.

Philly's been on, the big leg:

Someone needs to shoot this thing. It could be mauling a pensioner's leg as we speak.

One can hope...

- Philly Hamann, TLW, 20/1/2010 15:16

Philly's been on, the big leg:

Someone needs to shoot this thing. It could be mauling a pensioner's leg as we speak.

One can hope...

- Philly Hamann, TLW, 20/1/2010 15:16

hahahah! Awesome, I wonder how many of his comments are actually getting through.