You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Haiti airdrop article:

"Haven't these poor people gone through enough without the USA dropping huge parcels from the sky potentially killing more innocent people?! I bet that if the UK had that idea we'd be told to keep our noses out of their business.

Seems it's one rule for us and another for the US."

Fingers crossed!

Have you seen who has the most negs on the hanging article

ou can't charge children with an offence for bullying. Everyone gets bullied at some point in their life, it's called part of 'growing up'. Darwin s' theory of evolution in effect.

- Mr Nando, St Albans, 19/1/2010 15:06

Read more: 'Quiet and polite' boy, 13, found hanged in his bedroom after school bullies subject him to years of abuse | Mail Online

Surely it can't be you know who?

ou can't charge children with an offence for bullying. Everyone gets bullied at some point in their life, it's called part of 'growing up'. Darwin s' theory of evolution in effect.

Read more: 'Quiet and polite' boy, 13, found hanged in his bedroom after school bullies subject him to years of abuse | Mail Online

No. He would have called it Street Law!

One of our lot surely?

I've given up.

It seems the Mail readers just cant take my views on these pressing issues as my inbox is full of messages from the mail telling me my posts have been taken down due to many complaints and they have banned me once already.

I may do the odd one now and then.

Had a couple of good ones on the fat thread and the cadbury one, gutted my ones on the micro light never made it though;

"the mand died a hero and hopefully his son will grow up to see this and follow in his footstep( Obviously not the plummeting 1000's of feet to his gruesome end bit).

"as a famous Philosopher once said "I wish I could fly, right up to the sky, but I can't" R.I.P"

Someone in that Jamie Oliver story comments has -1652 negs. Legend.

hey become successful through cookery programmes and then somehow they are experts in telling us what we should be feeding our own children while selling their own kitchen products to make millions of pounds...

remember the debacle of the schools banning take aways in the areas and the parents and schoolchildren revolting against it...last time i looked we are a free country and maybe the schools should be doing more,especially with exercise and healthy activities....

Read more: Jamie Oliver in tears as residents of America's fattest city resist his healthy food crusade | Mail Online

I think he is spot on.

Repped

Superb efforts this afternoon. I haven't had time to join in today as I've been in court all afternoon but just put my twopence worth in on the 'baby smoking' article. I think RL is the winner there though. Ha.

I've ended up with -120 on yesterday's stalker article though. Not bad.

Someone in that Jamie Oliver story comments has -1652 negs. Legend.

Here's that post...(not mine,)

they become successful through cookery programmes and then somehow they are experts in telling us what we should be feeding our own children while selling their own kitchen products to make millions of pounds...

remember the debacle of the schools banning take aways in the areas and the parents and schoolchildren revolting against it...last time i looked we are a free country and maybe the schools should be doing more,especially with exercise and healthy activities....

- anon, uk, 18/1/2010 17:19

Click to rate Rating -1652

Read more: Jamie Oliver in tears as residents of America's fattest city resist his healthy food crusade | Mail Online

Mr Nando tops the Neg List on the Kerry Katona Ditches Diet story as well with this quote:

Looking fit as usual Kerry.

Are you trying to say that Iceland's food is not healthy?

Why do you assume she can't cook?

We need more coverage of Kerry!

Read more: Kerry Katona ditches diet to celebrate eviction reprieve with mother Sue | Mail Online

Fuck, who's Mr Nando? Heading for -1000 negs with that suicide story comment.

I can't comment on stuff like that, I feel too bad. I even felt too bad to rip that dog with the snake over his mouth...

I think it's time to man up tomorrow, will probably just get banned though.

How dare you people stereotype fat people as lazy and greedy, without adding jolly too.

- Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 14:01

Read more: Is stress making you fat? Based on your individual personality, we reveal how to protect yourself against the strain | Mail Online

Let's see how this one goes on the fatness thread:

"I suppose religious conviction is out of fashion in this day and age, but if I may be permitted to present a Christian argument: Fatness is caused by gluttony. Gluttony is a sin. Therefore, fat people are evil."

Wow: they published it. Frame something offensive in Christian terms and it's got a better chance of slipping through the net, apparently...

for this one i went with..

You never see pictures of fat people in concentration camps. They must of been incredibly happy to be there.

As is thoroughly banal praise for our royal family. I felt dirty typing it, but this:

has got me +84 in less than an hour!

That made me laugh, lots. some one rep SD please, i'm out. This thread is bleeding me dry.

Fuck, who's Mr Nando? Heading for -1000 negs with that suicide story comment.

I can't comment on stuff like that, I feel too bad. I even felt too bad to rip that dog with the snake over his mouth...

I think it's time to man up tomorrow, will probably just get banned though.

The location doesn't give it away?

or is someone blagging to be him?

Guest davelfc

Maybe if he didn't come across as so much of a window licker people would listen to him.

- Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 16:40

Surprisingly nobody has negged me for that and more surprisingly they posted it.

But my Royal comments have me negged up to 183, they don't like you having a dig at the royals.

I'm trying this now

People have got short memories. She's an adulterer who's quite happy for her now fiancee to live on the other side of the world to his children

- Sara, Australia, 19/1/2010 16:12

She must remind William so much of his mother

- Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 17:14

Read more: Prince William's joy as woman presents him with a picture of his mother Diana during her last trip to Australia | Mail Online

Edited by davelfc