You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My latest addition.

It's not any of the weather conditions mentioned so far, it's the ever increasing shadow of Momo.

Not only is he the Internet, he's the weather.

Momo is coming and your barometers just wont be able to handle the pressure.

- Fuge TLW, Huyton, UK, 18/1/2010 23:27

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244126/Foggy-Britain-enjoys-respite-Big-Freeze--snow-set-return-midweek.html#ixzz0d0ijH3tw

Any chance you can copy and paste the posts once its in, it takes us (me) directly to the post and not having to read though a load of crap to find 'em. Cheers me dears, my local bobby thanks you an all, he's just looking in through my living room window x

edit, actually i don't think that works, i seem to be landing on all number of posts now. shit.

Page 1 of 2

12Next

Hope someone "stalks" him in prison!

- Brian. H., Ollerton(but my heart is back home in Sunderland), 18/1/2010 23:33

How on Earth would you "stalk" somebody around a confined space such as a prison ?? Don't think you've thought that one through Bri.

- Ezekiel 25:17, liverpool, 18/1/2010 23:50

Click to rate Rating (0)Report abuse

@ lesley;

I'm not quite sure I understood that remark, I have made my posts tonight between 8 and 10pm, what is the correlation between this and not attending school which are hours (if I'm not very much mistaken are between 9-3) ?? did you mean I must have a day off tomorrow hence me being at a computer at this hour ?? is this a defamatory statement ? it's not clear at all if it is ??

- Ezekiel 25:17, liverpool, 18/1/2010 23:47

Click to rate Rating 2Report abuse

"making hundreds of late-night phone calls to her home"

So was that one call a week over 7 years?

Maybe she was not home, or no one answered to ask him why he was calling and what he wanted?

- amber, uk, 18/1/2010 23:23

Yes but he broke into her car and followed her everywhere. It wasn't just him trying to get in touch through calling. He was stalking her. Stupid man, he should have got longer to teach him a lesson. Like the woman said if he's been infatuated for 7 years he isn't likely to stop after 6 weeks.

- Anon, Scotland, 18/1/2010 23:43

Click to rate Rating 1Report abuse

I've got more red arrows than the RAF, in this thread.

- Ezekiel 25:17, liverpool, 18/1/2010 23:36

I cant understand some of your flippant remarks about this poor womans ordeal! This is sinister, and shouldnt be treated lightly. Hope someone "stalks" him in prison!

- Brian. H., Ollerton(but my heart is back home in Sunderland), 18/1/2010 23:33

Click to rate Rating 5Report abuse

Ezekiel , liverpool obviously has the day off school.

- Lesley, Cardiff, 18/1/2010 23:33

There are about 2,500 days in 7 years (slightly more). That means he is said to have looked her name up 16 times a day every day for 7 years????

I've thought a million times "don't exaggerate"

- Paul from Barking, Dagenham & Redbridge. England., 18/1/2010 23:24

Click to rate Rating 3Report abuse

"making hundreds of late-night phone calls to her home"

So was that one call a week over 7 years?

Maybe she was not home, or no one answered to ask him why he was calling and what he wanted?

- amber, uk, 18/1/2010 23:23

I just googled her and it led me here, will I get into trouble now? I'm too purdy for prison.

- Davel, benson, UK, 18/1/2010 23:12

Click to rate Rating 15Report abuse

40,000 times. Maybe he was looking for a googlewhack??

'Myopic Ignoramus' perhaps.

Who knows.

- R. Briefs, UK, 18/1/2010 23:06

Click to rate Rating 3Report abuse

"Claire Waxman felt like a 'sitting duck' as Elliot Fogel followed her, watched her and made hundreds of late-night phone calls over seven years"

I don't suppose her fetish for splashing around in the bath and having pieces of bread thrown at her helped much.

- Ezekiel 25:17, liverpool, 18/1/2010 23:00

Click to rate Rating 24Report abuse

There's a few of mine in there, I'm scraping the barrel for material though.

I was tempted to make my status update relevant to your duck comment, i laughed heartily. I think i'll go with the red arrows...

Im currently 3rd in 3 comments all with negs.

I though this one was ace though, propper bitch fest ability and its been played down. (i've been negged or repped by most of you that punch hard in the last 24 hours so i think its safe to put on here.) it took about 2 hours to clear what ever screening the do too.

"He is also requesting joint legal and physical custody of Galen."

Priceless, from his death bed with around a month to live, he devotes the rest of his life to being a the best father he can be, which to be fair from a death bed doesn't fill you with hope.

I hope she screws him for every penny.

Read more: Cancer-stricken Dennis Hopper files for divorce from his deathbed | Mail Online

Guest davelfc

There's a few of mine in there, I'm scraping the barrel for material though.

Me too, but I did get this posted (although it's not my best work)

"a police search of his computer revealed he had also managed to get hold of Mrs Waxman's wedding photographs and had a Google Earth aerial map of her home."

How very convenient it was that google earth should be taking their satellite pictures on exactly the same day as her wedding.

- Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 0:03

Read more: TV producer who stalked classmate and Googled her name 40,000 times is jailed | Mail Online

We need some daily mail rhetoric bingo. Bonus points for using the following phrases, especially on subjects that have nothing to do with them:

- PC gone mad

- Illegal immigrants/Asylum seekers

- Benefit cheats

- Single mothers

- Sponging work-shy soap dodgers

Guest davelfc

We recently passed a law in Illinois where stalkers would have to wear a GPS tracking device to ensure they did not break the order of protection. Has the same been considered in the UK?

- Suz, Chicago Illinois USA, 19/1/2010 1:32

It's bad enough they are stalking people but now you want to give them sat navs too? It's PC gone mad.

- Davel, Benson,UK, 19/1/2010 2:18

Read more: TV producer who stalked classmate and Googled her name 40,000 times is jailed | Mail Online

Hope they add the following:

This is all typical of our soft touch attitude to CRIMINALS (and that is what they are). We would rather pamper them and make sure they are all warm and cosy in prison than punish them. G Brown is far too obsessed with their rights, what about the victims of these RAPISTS, PAEDOPHILES & STALKERS? Won't somebody please think of the children of the next generation that has to grow up in this Ghetto called Britain? Keep on letting Asylum seekers in, reward benefit cheats/spongers and facilitating decent tax paying families to emigrate and we're surprised these things happen?

Hope they add the following:

This is all typical of our soft touch attitude to CRIMINALS (and that is what they are). We would rather pamper them and make sure they are all warm and cosy in prison than punish them. G Brown is far too obsessed with their rights, what about the victims of these RAPISTS, PAEDOPHILES & STALKERS? Won't somebody please think of the children of the next generation that has to grow up in this Ghetto called Britain? Keep on letting Asylum seekers in, reward benefit cheats/spongers and facilitating decent tax paying families to emigrate and we're surprised these things happen?

I see you have deployed the full arsenal. Shock and Awe indeed.

I have added the following:

After 'googling' her over 40,000 times, might this guy expect a call up as an extra spin bowler?

Bollocks I think you've all broke the site. I just tried to post this in the Frog whinging about the yanks 'invading' Haiti:

Well isn't that just typical of the French surrender monkeys? He's complaining because one of their relief planes got turned away, it's probably the only one they sent and they need to be seen to be 'trying'. It was probably full of Garlic Baguettes anyway. Charles, the only time you'll see a French derriere is if they're running away from something.

Read more: Haiti earthquake disaster: Mob justice on Haiti's streets of blood as looter is lynched and police shoot rioters | Mail Online

My username is Maschief. I(If I ever get to use the fucker).

A new day, new outrage.

Hahah, was thinking exactly the same thing. Am sticking to one a day so my account is less likely to get banned. I could just make another account linked to a different e-mail, but half the fun is staying unbanned and having the mail people think I'm a genuine person aswell.

Am hoping to get upto -100 negs a lot faster today. Mind you if it totally fails I'll probably just post another somewhere.

If you get 459 reps, I'll rep you in the appropriate manner. That, my friend, is the real challenge...

In general, rep counts are higher. i saw one with nearly 1500 this morning. i don't remember what thread, might have been the Jamie Oliver one.

Good work Anny.

I'm on a roll now...

"Why should we 'allow those from poor backgrounds to get into top jobs'? We want the most gifted and industrious in top jobs. If they happen to be middle class - and, let's be honest, they generally are - so be it. But Peter and Gordon would rather discriminate on the basis of widespread resentment of success."