You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mee too for years we've laughed ar Ronaldo and Drogba cunts for that exact same thing N'Gog did tonight claiming it was beneath our club to resort to such things yet i'm surprised at the number lauding N'gog's despicable dive yet another nail in Liverpool Football Club's coffin.

Another nail in the coffin of Liverpool Football Club? What a load of hyperbole.

What about Gerrard in Istanbul?

mee too for years we've laughed ar Ronaldo and Drogba cunts for that exact same thing N'Gog did tonight claiming it was beneath our club to resort to such things yet i'm surprised at the number lauding N'gog's despicable dive yet another nail in Liverpool Football Club's coffin.

Both of those players used to do it all the time, and they used to do it to get people cards or sent off, completely different IMO. I'm not saying I agree with that kind of play, but Gerrard and Owen did it for years at Liverpool.

Another nail in the coffin of Liverpool Football Club? What a load of hyperbole.

What about Gerrard in Istanbul?

What about it? ooooohhhhhh ok I wasn't happy about Gerrard's apparent dive even though there was contact exaggerated by Gerrard it was still shithouse

You think the press aren't gonna go to town about it in the papers? you support and condone that behaviour in a Liverpool player your a cunt end of

oh feel free to neg away hypocrite

I frequently have a go at Mascherano and Reira for their habitual diving, but Ngog is a first time offender. Lest we also forget, we're not playing on a even field here, we have blatant penalites routinely turned down for us and a constant stream of shoddy decisions against us.

It's nice to get a decision every now and then.

What about it? ooooohhhhhh ok I wasn't happy about Gerrard's apparent dive even though there was contact exaggerated by Gerrard it was still shithouse

You think the press aren't gonna go to town about it in the papers? you support and condone that behaviour in a Liverpool player your a cunt end of

oh feel free to neg away hypocrite

I wont neg you for having a different opinion to me, but you did fly off on the dramatic side by claiming that Ngog's dive is the final nail in the coffin of LFC. Total fucking nonsense.

I also dont give a fuck what the press have to say about it tomorrow, nor do I condone a Liverpool player diving, but diving is part of the modern game whether we like it or not. Players consistently draw fouls and angle their bodies to go over looking for fouls. Thats the modern game. It may be shit but thats just how it is.

I frequently have a go at Mascherano and Reira for their habitual diving, but Ngog is a first time offender. Lest we also forget, we're not playing on a even field here, we have blatant penalites routinely turned down for us and a constant stream of shoddy decisions against us.

It's nice to get a decision every now and then.

This also. He's only a kid.

I wont neg you for having a different opinion to me, but you did fly off on the dramatic side by claiming that Ngog's dive is the final nail in the coffin of LFC. Total fucking nonsense.

I also dont give a fuck what the press have to say about it tomorrow, nor do I condone a Liverpool player diving. Diving is not part of the modern game whether we like it or not. Players consistently draw fouls and angle their bodies to go over looking for fouls. Thats the modern game. It may be shit but thats just how it is.

Yeah ok maybe i did fly off the handle a bit, but I'm currently reading Shankly's autobiography so my mindset at the minute is of win or draw but do it fair. Beat teams by beating them (That is The Liverpool Way) not cheating. i apologise for calling you a cunt it was un-called for. but i won't and can't accept blatant diving especially when i literally castigate others for doing it at other clubs.