You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

All of them?

Probably hate them all for being younger and better looking than me. Sue me

Haha, my wife does this same thing.  Love her to death but the jealousy thing is weird.  

So I'm in my mid-30s, overweight and perfectly happy with her, but a few weeks ago we were at a sauna-type place at a hotel and when we got back to the room all I heard about was how much she hated the girl in the swimsuit who had come in while we were there.  She was about 16 years old!  I asked her what it was that bothered her as it wasn't as if I was even looking, or would have had the remotest chance even if I were some sicko and was interested and she couldn't explain.

My boss just now after telling me about some awful sounding book she's reading..

"Do you read books?"

No response.

"Do you read intellectual books?"

No response.

What in the name of fuck is an 'intellectual book'?

Some thick daft bint me and my Mrs knows has decided to try her hand at being an author. She's had her first "novel" published on some dodgy website.

Basically this woman has watched too many fifty shades of grey films and has decided to do her own version but set in Kirkby. The only other problem is that she's thick as fuck and can barely string two sentences together.

She has decided to set the novel in her sons school which she names and the headteacher has the same name also. She then names 3 Everton players in her novel. Two of who shag the female headteacher and tie her up before smashing her everywhere.

She obviously didn't think any of this was a problem and that the school or headteacher would be fine being named directly.

Her mate rung her up and told her she's a total dickhead and could get sued by the school, the headteacher and the Everton players. She then says "do you reckon?". Then emails the school asking if it's OK to mention them directly in a trashy novel about group sex. As yet the board of governors haven't replied.

She then has the brainwave of altering the Everton players names so they won't get onto the fact that she's named them and Sue her.

So she changes the players names to:

Duncan Fergus

Russ Berkeley

Tommy Davis

the woman is a literary genius.

• Upvote 10

Some thick daft bint me and my Mrs knows has decided to try her hand at being an author. She's had her first "novel" published on some dodgy website.

Basically this woman has watched too many fifty shades of grey films and has decided to do her own version but set in Kirkby. The only other problem is that she's thick as fuck and can barely string two sentences together.

She has decided to set the novel in her sons school which she names and the headteacher has the same name also. She then names 3 Everton players in her novel. Two of who shag the female headteacher and tie her up before smashing her everywhere.

She obviously didn't think any of this was a problem and that the school or headteacher would be fine being named directly.

Her mate rung her up and told her she's a total dickhead and could get sued by the school, the headteacher and the Everton players. She then says "do you reckon?". Then emails the school asking if it's OK to mention them directly in a trashy novel about group sex. As yet the board of governors haven't replied.

She then has the brainwave of altering the Everton players names so they won't get onto the fact that she's named them and Sue her.

So she changes the players names to:

Duncan Fergus

Russ Berkeley

Tommy Davis

the woman is a literary genius.

Link to book please. I feel like I need to read this

She's on rugby tour this weekend, 22 women at some activity centre in Biddeford completely pissed.

They only left 1 o'clock lunch time;

There's been 3 bitch fights and room allocations have had to be changed 5 times due to people falling out.

My Grandparents live in Bideford. I'll tell them to stay in today

She's on rugby tour this weekend, 22 women at some activity centre in Biddeford completely pissed.

They only left 1 o'clock lunch time;

There's been 3 bitch fights and room allocations have had to be changed 5 times due to people falling out.

My Mrs stayed in a hotel on Wednesday with a few other women she knows. Her phone hasn't stopped pinging with messages since then. Basically all its been back and forth is them slagging off two of the ones who stayed with them even though nothing got said to their faces at the time.

My Mrs stayed in a hotel on Wednesday with a few other women she knows. Her phone hasn't stopped pinging with messages since then. Basically all its been back and forth is them slagging off two of the ones who stayed with them even though nothing got said to their faces at the time.

She went on a hen do in April, 8 of them in Benidorm (can you think of anything worse?).

Following this they now have a what's app group to slag off the maid of honour behind her and the brides back.