You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Never in it for the money was he?

tokyojoe

After shagging arguably the ugliest bint ever born, this twat comes up with this:

Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed says he feels 'dirty' over one-night stand - mirror.co.uk

Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed says he feels 'dirty' over one-night stand By Fiona Cummins 21/07/2009

His shame over sex with model

A guilt-stricken Jack Tweed wept after a drunken one-night stand with a glamour model and admitted: "I felt dirty and sick."

Jack, who slept with Lisa O'Connor just three months after his wife Jade Goody, 27, died from cervical cancer, said: "I didn't stay the night. I had started to sober up and left after it happened. I felt so guilty that I started crying when I went home."

Speaking for the first time about the fling last month, 21-year-old Jack revealed how he went back to Lisa's house after a night spent drinking with his mates at London's Embassy club.

He said that Lisa, also 21, had deliberately pursued him. And he denied her claims that he had bombarded her with suggestive texts, including 'U WANT RUMP?'

Jack told new! magazine: "I didn't really know her, but she kept turning up at all these club nights. She knew I was going to be there because they'd been advertised on Facebook."

He added: "I can't remember it at all. I'd had so much to drink and I'm a bloke and these things happen. It's all very blurry."

Club promoter Jack, who was jailed in April for attacking a cab driver, insisted Lisa had "manipulated" the situation and said he was consumed by guilt thinking about Jade.

He said: "I think, 'What happens if she can see and she saw me doing that?' I know she told me to move on, but it's very soon."

He added that he was now avoiding his mum, who would "give him a lecture", and was "nervous" about speaking to Jade's mother Jackiey Budden. He also feared he might "get a punch" off one of Jade's friends or relatives.

Read the full interview in new! on sale now.

For 'I cant remember it ....and I'm a bloke these things happen..read..

I'm fucked off you found out and will blame my cock for all this happening..

He is a fucking loser but not becasue of this but because he aways was..hes 20 odd forgods sake and only got back with the moog Jade, coz she was dying and fucking minted / soon to be fucking minted..

Hes not sorry - but hes sorry people found out!! And for that he is normal.

I've done some slack ass things in my life to be fair..my excuse being drink..Never with aglamour modelif truth be known...that said one month later I'm so relieved things have died down I would never bring them up...publicity seeking perhaps...

This story is essentially:

"I thought you might be forgetting about me," said Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed, "so I thought I'd better remind you that I still exist and that I'm still as big a cunt as ever. Can I have some more money now please?"

Another disgusting creature. At the funeral he turns up in a blue fucking suit with a pair of goggle-esque shades on, looked like he'd been styling his hair for at least six hours.

Her mother stopped at the car for a little cry so the waiting snappers could get a good shot, then they all fucked off.

These people provide scope for some Che Guevara inspired guerilla warfare, I'd start by taking the grave out with a rocket propelled grenade, then I'd do this cunt in with some cheese wire.

These people provide scope for some Che Guevara inspired guerilla warfare, I'd start by taking the grave out with a rocket propelled grenade, then I'd do this cunt in with some cheese wire.

Come the revolution, I get 1st pick and I choose Section31.

Another disgusting creature. At the funeral he turns up in a blue fucking suit with a pair of goggle-esque shades on, looked like he'd been styling his hair for at least six hours.

Her mother stopped at the car for a little cry so the waiting snappers could get a good shot, then they all fucked off.

Need any help?

richie17.jpg

"Nice thinking! Can I tag along?"