You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the public singing theme...fella on Dublin bus...

There is a busker who gets on the tube in london with his guitar and a little money bag hanging off the back of it. he just gets on no matter how packed and starts belting out songs. he is fucking awful but its brilliant. Brilliant on 2 levels. Firstly, I love characters and it takes some fucking nuts to just get on a packed tube and do that. Secondly watching square fucking pricks shuffle uncomfortably and stare at the ground until he fucks off. 

• Upvote 2

Ye I believe that there are a lot of elites who know this stuff and have been practising it for years. They know people are starting to understand it on a global scale hence why they are ramping up the fear. All that creating your own reality stuff is useless if you're afraid.

Imagine they taught it in schools. Within a generation the government would be gone

• Upvote 1

careful comrad it might take your head clean off.

Nah am fine, was already familiar with most of the theories, as the simulation argument has interested me since watching The Matrix back when it first came out (have still never left a cinema with my mind blown as much as it was after seeing that film.) I liked the history it gave of some of the science and scientists in the first half though, and I had no idea that the double slit experiment had ended up as complicated as it did, that actually made me laugh when I saw it, and that they even had to contact a scientist to make sure their explanation of the experiment was right. Thanks though, thought it presented the info well and was good to watch.