You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Not clips as such but I've taken to watching loads of these type videos. 

Just sick of the normal stuff you see or the constant war and doom on the radio/news stations. Its also quite interesting seeing what people in different places get up to. I find sone of the Japanese culture pretty amazing. 

Or people building shelters or living in the wild

• Upvote 1

I used to put japanese street walk on my TV as background tv and noise. Just some guy with a HD camera walking around the streets of Osaka and places. My background noise at the minute is some people playing dungeons and dragons. I always have YouTube as my background noise on the TV as opposed to just having a TV channel on.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I used to put japanese street walk on my TV as background tv and noise. Just some guy with a HD camera walking around the streets of Osaka and places. My background noise at the minute is some people playing dungeons and dragons. I always have YouTube as my background noise on the TV as opposed to just having a TV channel on.

There’s a guy called Ogmios I used to listen to - light humour as he drove around chilled out noting and commentating in a proper relaxing voice on stuff he saw.

He’s got new content now where he goes to Hackney Marshes and picks a game at random with the noise turned down. Great to fall a kip to…

Edit - I went through a phase of sleeping really badly during and after lockdown and used to watch people driving at night, which was good at the time, but if I watch it now it takes me back to whatever inner turmoil that was stopping me sleeping at the time!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Veritasium's an interesting Youtuber with some really good content. The videos often have a fair amount of maths in them, but it's accessible pop science rather than really heavyweight stuff and it's usually explained very well. A few good ones I've watched recently during idle moments at work-