You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why Rafa has to go

Red Nick

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Define Anti Rafa?

Hating Him?

All I can see is people questioning his managerial ability with LFC. I'm sure everyone in their right mind would want him to succeed.

i,ve been a long time lurker on this site and it,s very anti rafa , in fact read through some of the match threads, rafa takes some terrible personal abuse

Riena. quality

Skrtel. No bad but would not get in united or chelsea team

Agger. Injured or on the bench or leaving or touting

Aurelio. Made of glass

Alonso. Tried to sell him in the summer

Garcia. Gone

Torres. World class

Mascherano. Great player

Arbeloa. see Aurelio

Riera. average at best.

So your left with Riena y Torres and mash if he gets his finger out of his arse.

i agree and i think Benitez will try and flog Alonso again to raise cash this summer

while we have generally improved the squad left behind by Houllier - Rafa has gone about it in such a way that we still have a very poor squad compared to Chelsea and ManU

the scatter gun approach does not work: target a problem position and fix it for good - not throw an average amount of money at it only to get in someone of equal ability

i believe that if we had gone down the Torres route of identifying the perfect player for the position and spending whatever it took to get him we would have a better squad by now

whether this was up to the board how the money was spent or not i don't know - Rafa clearly thinks it was- so in that respect his new contract can only be a good thing

however he should not under estimate the amount of money that we still need to spend to get in Ribery or someone similar for the right flank and to also substantially improve the full backs

Babel, Kuyt, Benayoun, Ngog, Dossena & Degen can all go IMHO

my gut feeling is that Rafa can not really be judged until after this summer but he really does need to get it right for next season without any excuses otherwise he is out on his arse end of

This website is by far the most anti Rafa.

I post on RAOTL,RAWK and on here,whether people are pro or anti Benitez it's disgusting that a LIVERPOOL MANAGER get so much pure hatred directed at him from posters on this forum.

By all means discuss where you feel the Manager is going wrong,you might not even like him personally,fair enough,but for SO CALLED LIVERPOOL FANS to call him a Fat Cunt/Spanish Prick etc etc, is bang out of order,for fucks sake,he's the Manager of our club and deserves Respect.

The forum is called the Liverpool Way,but to some posters it's anything but the Liverpool Way.

Posters from time to time quote are great Manager Bill Shankly,but if Shankly heard a Liverpool Manager getting the abuse Benitez is getting from so called LIVERPOOL FANS,he turn in is Grave .

and yet United's current first team squad cost £240m and Liverpools cost just over £130m - dont figure does it?

It won't when people don't include Fredinand at £30m but what the fuck,stats are stats and can be massaged to suit anyones personnal point of view.

Your right figures thoughthese figures don't stack up,but if you really want to put a SPIN on figures, consider this..............................Spurs squad cost more than ours!!!!!

I post on RAOTL,RAWK and on here,whether people are pro or anti Benitez it's disgusting that a LIVERPOOL MANAGER get so much pure hatred directed at him from posters on this forum.

By all means discuss where you feel the Manager is going wrong,you might not even like him personally,fair enough,but for SO CALLED LIVERPOOL FANS to call him a Fat Cunt/Spanish Prick etc etc, is bang out of order,for fucks sake,he's the Manager of our club and deserves Respect.

The forum is called the Liverpool Way,but to some posters it's anything but the Liverpool Way.

Posters from time to time quote are great Manager Bill Shankly,but if Shankly heard a Liverpool Manager getting the abuse Benitez is getting from so called LIVERPOOL FANS,he turn in is Grave .

I think that is the saddest aspect , nobody minds people disagreeing with them on here or with them being unhappy with the manager , but the level of vitriol seen on occasions is mind-boggling.

It won't when people don't include Fredinand at £30m but what the fuck,stats are stats and can be massaged to suit anyones personnal point of view.

Your right figures thoughthese figures don't stack up,but if you really want to put a SPIN on figures, consider this..............................Spurs squad cost more than ours!!!!!

Aston Villa cant be far behind now either?

What does Anti Rafa mean? I like the man but i want him to go. Does that make me Anti Rafa?

If you give him credit when he deserves it and give him grief when he deserves it you're not anti Rafa.

On here though i think a good lot peopel won't give him any credit whe he does something well but are very quick to give him grief when they think he's made a mistake.

Its Benitez whos bringing the money in you moron!

Do you think another manager will do well in CL season after season?

We dont have the money to compete with man utd and chelsea in the league and should be happy we have Bentiez who keeps us up where we are until the owner/stadium situation is solved.

At the time beeing we can afford to fuck up with a couple of signings but not one bad new manager.

The most important thing for LFC right now is consistency.

We won't achieve that whilst Rafa benches players who have the temerity to score; e.g. Bennynoon yesterday, Keane when he scored two games on the bounce.

For fuck's sake he put Egg-Nog on before Benny yesterday. The sale of Crouch looks like one of the biggest mistakes ever.

The whole anti-Rafa mantra is a load of bullshit. Everyone is pro-Liverpool and has their own view of what methods a manager should use to make the club successful.

If a manager does things differently and fails to do what he was brought in to do, then they will decide that it's time for a change.

Some others however, will just believe in him until he's gone because they feel it's the right thing to do.

The whole anti-Rafa mantra is a load of bullshit. Everyone is pro-Liverpool and has their own view of what methods a manager should use to make the club successful.

If a manager does things differently and fails to do what he was brought in to do, then they will decide that it's time for a change.

Some others however, will just believe in him until he's gone because they feel it's the right thing to do.

See you, that's you and your mates that is. Rafa's going to uncover your shit and have you hung by a thin hempen rope from a meat hook.

valkyrie_4.jpg

Its not bullshit at all

Your posts criticising him, i may disagree with, but they are sensible,constructive & not full of errors.

People who appear when we are losing or have lost & then disappear if we win or make blatantly incorrect statements are anti-Rafa & not fans of Lfc at all.

Its not bullshit at all

Your posts criticising him, i may disagree with, but they are sensible,constructive & not full of errors.

People who appear when we are losing or have lost & then disappear if we win or make blatantly incorrect statements are anti-Rafa & not fans of Lfc at all.

Saying we need the same as we did in the summer of 2004 is wrong.