You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hip-Hop...

Chris

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit-Hop. See what I did there? Comic Genius.

By the way, since hes lurking this thread, Woos unbelievably shit at pool.

If you want some, come get some. Fucking cheat! Shoefucker!

And for what it's worth, not all hip-hop is shit, it's like any genre of music, some is shit, some isn't.

If you want some, come get some. Fucking cheat! Shoefucker!

And for what it's worth, not all hip-hop is shit, it's like any genre of music, some is shit, some isn't.

I gave you your chance, I believe I won 2 - 1. You failed mate. Epic failed.

I think I have proved, that I'm better than you. Both wins were displays of pool excellence, and to be fair I didnt cheat, your just really really really really crap!

I think I have proved, that I'm better than you. Both wins were displays of pool excellence, and to be fair I didnt cheat, your just really really really really crap!

Come on then, lets go for a game at the weekend in Rileys?

Mano y Mano.

Don't make up some shit excuse either!

Why dont you come down to Tenerife, we can have a game there? Unless, of course, you're scared.

What resort you in? I'm barred from four of them after I caused a riot when I lost an arm wrestle with a karp.

I would beat ya im quality at Pool and Snooker.

By not embedding videos that have embedding disabled. And that isn't me taking the piss, that is how to stop it.

Is there something that tells ya if you can embed it or not.

Best Hip Hop tune ever:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26Eg5QLJ4M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26Eg5QLJ4M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Aplogies on the vid, fucking Youtube restricted any embedding of it. Some whack ass mofo posted a GTA bust'over though and dass all i could find yo'.

Does my hip hop lingo impress you all? I thought so.