You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hip-Hop...

Chris

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, the formalities of this and that

Is that Kris Kross ain't comin' off wack

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J5titd0Kbw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J5titd0Kbw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Who's the miggida miggida miggida miggida mack?

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

Hip Hop, not Rap

No matter what people think of the white boy rap of Beastie Boys, 1994's 'Ill Communication' is an important Hip Hop album.

As for Ant and Dec, walked into that Woolworths sale last week and it came on straight away. 'Lets Get Ready To Rumble' has never been so fitting to a moment.

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

Hip Hop, not Rap

No matter what people think of the white boy rap of Beastie Boys, 1994's 'Ill Communication' is an important Hip Hop album.

As for Ant and Dec, walked into that Woolworths sale last week and it came on straight away. 'Lets Get Ready To Rumble' has never been so fitting to a moment.

Ill Communication is genius. I'd say Paul's Boutique is more important, mind.

DMX is fucking shite.

Behave, DMX is quality. He's also responsible for the most amusing celeb reality show I've ever seen, he got so passionate about the smallest things. "YEAH NIGGA, WE GONA GO INTO THE STORE MAN AND YO, WHAT WE GONNA DO NIGGA???? WE GONA BUY SOME FUCKING FRUIT LOOPS!!! FRUIT LOOPS NIGGA!!! YEAH!!!". He also had one of his mates employed only to play his theme music, a Stevie Wonder track, randomly on request and if his mate didn't have the MP3 on him then his mate was fucked. One time they were standing in a butchers buying steak...

"YO PLAY MY THEME MUSIC NIGGA!!!"

"....eh X man...the phone won't work...and we're in a butchers..."

"WE IN A BUTCHERS? NO FUCKING SHIT!! WHERE THE FUCKS MY MUSIC NIGGA?? YOU BETTER PLAY MY FUCKING SHIT!!"

"X...its not working...i can't play it..."

"...Nigga you sleepin in the kennels tonight"

He's a good freestlyer, but his records and albums are shit!

Grand Champ was shit...you can behave and all. DMX is quality.

Hip Hop, not Rap

Hip Hops the lifestyle, Raps the music. Don't get them mixed up.

I find peoples perception of Rap is "If its popular, it's shit". If people see Jay-Z's name next to a track produced by Kanye West they won't touch it with a barge pole but if the track was produced by DJ Premier and Q-Tip was spitting over it then people would cum all over it. For instance, this is easily my favourite rap song ever but I know that at least half of you will have an irrational hatred towards it because of the artist.

RCXET0CLEKE

Behave, DMX is quality. He's also responsible for the most amusing celeb reality show I've ever seen, he got so passionate about the smallest things. "YEAH NIGGA, WE GONA GO INTO THE STORE MAN AND YO, WHAT WE GONNA DO NIGGA???? WE GONA BUY SOME FUCKING FRUIT LOOPS!!! FRUIT LOOPS NIGGA!!! YEAH!!!". He also had one of his mates employed only to play his theme music, a Stevie Wonder track, randomly on request and if his mate didn't have the MP3 on him then his mate was fucked. One time they were standing in a butchers buying steak...

"YO PLAY MY THEME MUSIC NIGGA!!!"

"....eh X man...the phone won't work...and we're in a butchers..."

"WE IN A BUTCHERS? NO FUCKING SHIT!! WHERE THE FUCKS MY MUSIC NIGGA?? YOU BETTER PLAY MY FUCKING SHIT!!"

"X...its not working...i can't play it..."

"...Nigga you sleepin in the kennels tonight"

Grand Champ was shit...you can behave and all. DMX is quality.

Hip Hops the lifestyle, Raps the music. Don't get them mixed up.

I find peoples perception of Rap is "If its popular, it's shit". If people see Jay-Z's name next to a track produced by Kanye West they won't touch it with a barge pole but if the track was produced by DJ Premier and Q-Tip was spitting over it then people would cum all over it. For instance, this is easily my favourite rap song ever but I know that at least half of you will have an irrational hatred towards it because of the artist.

RCXET0CLEKE

Yep hes quality one of my favs.

Probably the most earth-shatteringly retarded post on this thread.

And that took some doing.

Oh no, where it hurts most!

Still, I guess we don't all forget about rap music after our teens. Naught wrong with a bit of the older stuff, but call me a cynic for hating the shit they throw out nowadays. Stephen Colbert had it best when he called Kanye West a sunglasses display mannequin, and the other twats aren't any better.

Nothing funnier than seeing a white boy bouncing to a little rap music, on his ipod, on the train, in his suit. Keeping it all real like.

Oh no, where it hurts most!

Still, I guess we don't all forget about rap music after our teens. Naught wrong with a bit of the older stuff, but call me a cynic for hating the shit they throw out nowadays. Stephen Colbert had it best when he called Kanye West a sunglasses display mannequin, and the other twats aren't any better.

Nothing funnier than seeing a white boy bouncing to a little rap music, on his ipod, on the train, in his suit. Keeping it all real like.

So you have to be a black man from a project in America to enjoy rap music? Get a fucking grip. I don't think its a funny thing when a white bloke enjoys hip-hop, infact I believe quite the opposite. It's testament to the genre of rap music that it speaks to so many people from different walks of life. I can relate to rap music and if you think thats hilarious then you really are a sad little man. Getting your kicks out of sitting on a train looking at people to laugh at, perhaps getting your own life before laughing at what others enjoy would be an idea?

And on the issue of Kanye West, while he may not make the most thought provoking music he certainly makes enjoyable music. His new shit is stuff with hip hop elements and a poppy feel. Music doesn't have to invoke a revelation every time I hear it to be good.

[YOUTUBE]1276ijFMRfQ&watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

I have no real problem with the older stuff. 'Hip Hop' as opposed to rap did/does, as you say, speak to many people. One of my favourite songs is Crossroad by Bone Thugs, at least it has a semblence of meaning.

But forgive me for laughing at some milky white kid from the burbs getting his thrills out of all this talk of 'Niggas, bitches, guns and drugs'. Now for those that live in or around such a life, fill your boots, but i'll continue to smile wryly at whatever pimpley faced teen next crosses my path.

Christ I sound fucking old now.

I have no real problem with the older stuff. 'Hip Hop' as opposed to rap did/does, as you say, speak to many people. One of my favourite songs is Crossroad by Bone Thugs, at least it has a semblence of meaning.

But forgive me for laughing at some milky white kid from the burbs getting his thrills out of all this talk of 'Niggas, bitches, guns and drugs'. Now for those that live in or around such a life, fill your boots, but i'll continue to smile wryly at whatever pimpley faced teen next crosses my path.

Christ I sound fucking old now.

What music do you like, out of curiosity.

I suppose you also piss yourself at people who find Chris Rock amusing? And please excuse me for my harshness here, but you don't sound fucking old. You sound like a fucking dick.

I cant find my fav DMX tune to post

Bring your whole crew is ace i love the lryics.

Uhh!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Come on, uhh, uhhh huhhh

But they don't hear me though

Uhh, but they don't hear me though,

uhh, but they don't but they don't...

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse

I got blood on my dick cuz I fucked a corpse

I'm a nasty nigga when u pass me nigga look me in my eyes

Tell me to my fuckin face that u ready to die

U be a dead mutha fucka red mutha fucka

Don't be stupid you heard what I said mutha fucka

Who shot u ohhh nigga like u don't know

Stickin you for your doe while I'm fuckin your broke ho

Yo don't u get the picture niggaz can't touch me

Cuz I don't give a fuck G I'll get u touched B

I got choice ripple my slug'll take apart a door

And enuf crazy niggaz behind me to start a war

So what u want nigga help me is about your best

When I'm finished Red Cross couldn't clean up the mess

And a vest will do nothin but make u look a little thicker

Cuz in the dark u ain't nothin but a lil nigga

But if you've been thinkin about that shit u did

You wouldn't have brought the joint wit u kid

Now I might have to get u kid and split your wig wit a machedi

I bring beef to niggaz and string them out like spaghetti

U ain't ready lord can u stand how I'm bringin it

I'm givin it is how I'm livin it so I'm swingin it

Red dot on your head cuz you's in mid range

Red dot on your chest opens up your rib cage

[Chorus]

I just love when a nigga bring his whole crew

It's just a bigger piece of cake for me to chew a hole thru [x 4]

Now if your heart wuz as big as your mouth you'd be real

But it's not so I know if u get knocked you'll squeal

Like a bitch cuz u iz a bitch and always been a bitch

And u know how niggaz do a bitch we run up in a bitch

For somethin in a bitch nigga do u know nigga do u owe me

Figure you could blow me well i'ma let this trigga feel u homey

That niggaz got to be smokin somethin thinkin u chokin somethin

Fuckin around wit me you'll be a broken somethin

I'm out for blood wit the crypts at war

How much shit could u talk wit your lips on the floor

Pussy niggaz make me itch so I scratch you's a bitch

So I snatch up your face fake ass bitch so I scratch u

Yeah.. There was a time when I would have jumped up and choked this nigga

But now I'm on some shit like.. Yo.. smoke this nigga

I'm bout to find out how much guts u got before I spill em

Somebody come and get this mutha fucka before I kill em

Ahhh!.. fresh out the asylum I'm wylin

Yall niggaz know the phone number for help u best ta dial them

9-1-1 emergency the urgency

We'll have witnesses seein what the surgeon see

How far u gonna get wit your dome split fool

Or catch your man strippin cuz he think his shape cool

But it ain't so I paint the walls wit his blood

Another dick in the mud

nigga what!

[Chorus]

Ahh you u know who this is for, they let the doggs in the door [x 2]

[Chorus]

I have a feeling you put that song on and typed the lyrics out. Especially given the fact that nobody on the face of this earth could mispell "Crips" as "Crypts"

Kinell lad.

I cant find the song though.