You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cisse has broke his leg

CWD82

Don't quote me on this.But somebody told me,and i hope a shareholder can confirm this.Liverpool have not insured there player's for over 4 years.As it cost's far to much.And the club take the gamble of how many time's will they have to claim.A shareholder told me this last year as it is in the books.

There's nothing of the sort in the accounts. I think someone has been telling you porkies.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have at no time mentioned his ability. I have said I am gutted for him as he has lost the chance to play in the world cup and has a possible career threatening injury.

Sorry but we were about to sell and it effects LFC as well.

I didnt say you had. I was making a general point, that his wellbeing is more important than anything else.

It was a near identical situation to last time. Going past a player down the wing. A nothing challange. And his leg just seemed to go. Considering his main attribute is his pace having both shins broke like that could seriously harm his career. Hope he is ok.

Don't quote me on this.But somebody told me,and i hope a shareholder can confirm this.Liverpool have not insured there player's for over 4 years.As it cost's far to much.And the club take the gamble of how many time's will they have to claim.A shareholder told me this last year as it is in the books.

Do the account's show money being spent on Player's insurance's?

You need to make up your mind.

Guest Jay W

No doubt if we don't get some targets for up front some fans will hate him even more, and no doubt, will actualy blame him should our dealings change....I've seen enough evidence of hatred for the guy to be 100% sure on that....

So Rick Parry told you he wasn't going on loan?

Where did I mention loan I did not mention loan. I presumed he was to be sold.

However as I have said I do feel awful for him and will say it again. He is the fella who has weeks or months of rehabilation to go through. He is the one misses the World Cup etc etc.

I have an opinion that for us it was not good either. If I am a cunt so be it. It is an opinion.

His foot was kicked against halfway down and jammed against the ground, that was when it broke.

The break only appears when he gets his studs stuck in the grass and spins on it as the leg contorts the break becomes more obvious.

The knee moves but the foot stays behind. 6 months minimum the lad will be out for and thats if he does another miracle recovery

Do the account's show money being spent on Player's insurance's?

Nothing that directly relates to them (ie nothing that says insurance) but then I doubt they would single them out. Given the nature of the game it is highly unlikely that there isn't any insurance on players (especially after the number of serious injuries we've had over the past half dozen years). In fact I would go as far as saying it is likely to be a standard requirement of all clubs to provide insurance.

No doubt if we don't get some targets for up front some fans will hate him even more, and no doubt, will actualy blame him should our dealings change....I've seen enough evidence of hatred for the guy to be 100% sure on that....

SHUT THE FUCK UP - This has got to be the WORST post EVER - and that's saying something... fuck - bring back Momo!!

I didnt say you had. I was making a general point, that his wellbeing is more important than anything else.

For sure it is I do agree and have stated it again and again.

I do feel it effects us and I am gutted at that as well, it is possible to have split emotions but in the case of this injury yeah his health and return to playing is the number one priority.

Guest Jay W
SHUT THE FUCK UP - This has got to be the WORST post EVER - and that's saying something... fuck - bring back Momo!!

How is it? Simply saying for some reason, some fans hate Cisse, I've heard them say it and read it on various forums and the mentality of those people will hold that injury against him....

It's already on one forum, "Fuck off glass legs" implying his dissapointment he wont be sold....

Your either on a period or taking the post the wrong way because by the sounds of you wording, you actualy feel the same way as me and feel absolutely, sick and gutted...

How is it? Simply saying for some reason, some fans hate Cisse, I've heard them say it and read it on various forums and the mentality of those people will hold that injury against him....

It's already on one forum, "Fuck off glass legs" implying his dissapointment he wont be sold....

Your either on a period or taking the post the wrong way because by the sounds of you wording, you actualy feel the same way as me and feel absolutely, sick and gutted...

Not on a period mate - just took your post the wrong way... I take it all back - and don't bring back Momo - moment of weakness... I should be a journo - I read something totally different to what was written...

Guest Jay W
Not on a period mate - just took your post the wrong way... I take it all back - and don't bring back Momo - moment of weakness... I should be a journo - I read something totally different to what was written...

No worries...

I'm no doctor, but why can't they just give him another knee half way down each shin? That way, his tendency to bend his leg where it shouldn't really bend wouldn't be a problem.

He'd also wouldn't suffer the leg-room problem on flights and train journeys.