You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cisse has broke his leg

CWD82

I am gutted for him for sure. However I am arsed about our summer spending.

Yes I know mate and I'll be arsed as well tomorrow about the money.

Worrying though as he's still on the side of the pitch getting attention a good 10 minutes + after it

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myrlas
It was his right leg this time I thought it was his right last time as well?

It was his left one last time. 100% certain.

Guest myrlas
Thanks for clearing that up, they only showed a few replays of it this time but I'm certain it was his right leg this time.

Confirmed!

It was the right on this time, and his left one last time.

I hope that is positive..

Not the right time to talk about it. Have some fuckin sensitivity.

There is no right time, if it is as bad as it looks he is out for a long time and for that I am sick as fuck for him. I might as well say it now as tomorrow or next week or month it has knocked the fuck out of our summer spending as well and I am sick as fuck about that as well.

Oh and so will you be when we dont have the transfer kitty. I am just stating facts.

Guest Jay W

Cisse's not even a bad striker, first worry should be looking after him and trying to get him fit again and give he the SUPPORT he needs....

Cisse wouldn't have got as much stick if we'd only paid £7m for him, especially if Rafa had been the one who'd paid that for him.

Feel sorry for the lad, I really do, the timing really couldn't have been worse for him.

I agree. But this summer could have been a fresh start for him and us and it's cruel being denied a chance to play in the World Cup two days before it starts. He came back well before; he'll do it again.

There is no right time, if it is as bad as it looks he is out for a long time and for that I am sick as fuck for him. I might as well say it now as tomorrow or next week or month it has knocked the fuck out of our summer spending as well and I am sick as fuck about that as well.

Oh and so will you be when we dont have the transfer kitty. I am just stating facts.

How has it "knocked the f*ck out of our summer spending"?

Cisse has suspected fractured leg

Cisse suffered a broken leg back in October 2004

Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse could be out of the World Cup after being carried off with a suspected broken leg in France's friendly against China.

The 24-year-old fell awkwardly in a challenge early in the first half of the match in St Etienne.

Cisse, whose future at Anfield is uncertain, broke his left leg while playing for Liverpool in October 2004 and was out for almost six months.

He had been linked with a move to Marseille after the World Cup.

In a few days when we know the extent of it, not fuckin now after minutes of it happening.

Jesus fuckin christ!!! :wallbutt:

I think Cisse's wellbeing is a bit more important, regardless of whether he's good enough/ not good enough for us, or was going to be sold or staying put.