You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has been caught by my mum and my dad. Being caught by my dad was the worst. Didn't speak to him in two weeks.

But the absolute worst experiance was when I caught my best mate in the middle of the night in a hotel while I played a tournament. I woke up and was about to go take a piss when I turned my head and saw him going about on the bed next to mine. Getting that image out of my head took a long time.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We caught our mate cracking one out to Basic Instinct a while back. He was on the sofa in the front room and we were peering in throught the window. The daft cunt didn't even draw the cutrains. Anyway we brayed on the window and pointed at him and laughed and stuff.

Now whenever we see him we say "don't worry about it mate, it's Basic, it's just Instinct". He doesn't laugh.

Mine beats the lot of you. A Brazilian guy who was in my hostel room had only seconds earlier asked to "kiss my penis". After a polite and extremely disturbed refusal he rolled over and knocked one out.

That's the funniest shit ever and just cheered my bad day.

Mine beats the lot of you. A Brazilian guy who was in my hostel room had only seconds earlier asked to "kiss my penis". After a polite and extremely disturbed refusal he rolled over and knocked one out.

:eek:

Quite possibly the best thread to wake up to ever. Dunno if anyone has seen American Pie, but I was having a wank into a tall basketball sock sitting at my desk and thank fuck my step mom checked on my brother (Ghostie) cause i had just enough time to turn the monitor off and jump in the sheets..

went from fully cocked to limp worm in 2.2 seconds

I was on the floor, yes the floor, next to my bed once. Pissed as a newt at about 4 in the morning, curling one off, with my keks by my ankles. The next thing i know the door flys open! So I rolled over, under the bed, like a casey with an egg in it.

My mum starts quizing me about why i'm under the bed. "I'm drunk, go away!" I was shouting at her, my arse was touching the underside of the bed an my fella was squashed against the wooden flooring in my room, and my belly. The pain was horrible.

I was screaming at her to get the fuck out of my room. She did in the end without checking under the bed, and had a go at me the next day for strolling in at all hours and being a tit.

I won't chance it anymore, I don't think I could bear another 'pervert Boogyman' impression again.

Did you sleep after that?:eek:
Well he chose the morning to ask me- waking me up at quarter to six. Looking at me *shudders*. Then asked it *shudders*. Then rolled over and knocked one out *shudders*. At some point there was the whole awkward apology and my don't worry about (in fact do worry about you useless gaydared turdburglar) where I pretended to try and sleep. It lasted about 3 minutes before I had the longest shower of my life checking the lock twelfty times and then running away. For all I know he could have been coveting me through the night

I was on the floor, yes the floor, next to my bed once. Pissed as a newt at about 4 in the morning, curling one off, with my keks by my ankles. The next thing i know the door flys open! So I rolled over, under the bed, like a casey with an egg in it.

My mum starts quizing me about why i'm under the bed. "I'm drunk, go away!" I was shouting at her, my arse was touching the underside of the bed an my fella was squashed against the wooden flooring in my room, and my belly. The pain was horrible.

I was screaming at her to get the fuck out of my room. She did in the end without checking under the bed, and had a go at me the next day for strolling in at all hours and being a tit.

I won't chance it anymore, I don't think I could bear another 'pervert Boogyman' impression again.

That's just plain hilarious that, fucking hilarious.

Ive nearly been nicked a few times but always managed to escape.

Anyone ever had a middle of the night shuffle and made a noise, you stop and listen to see if anyone heard it?

I nicked my cousin having one on holiday, he thought I was in the shower and I crept in to scare him and there he is starkers cracking one off in the mirror! I quickly made my exit but looking back I should of well clocked on and scared the shit out of him.

Fucking hell mate, you had him there!! Wanking in front of the mirror??? He must love himself then eh!!

Fucking priceless!

• 3 years later...
When I saw who'd bumped this, I assumed melons had been caught rubbing one out by one of her kids.

Disappointed.

It's the summer holidays. I wouldn't do anything for that very reason.

That's not a rumour, it's a fact. Mellor caught Igor stroking his trouser snake, then told everyone about it.

I'm sat here laughing out loud, imagination on overdrive. That is brilliant.

When you get to my age you will realise its no big deal, i normally do it in the bed with the Mrs trying to shame her into having sex with me, no chance she offers to help out but her timing is always out.

You see, newer folk don't understand why Nick doesn't get more stick on the other side. Leg.