You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

36 minutes ago, col06 said:

And all those tossers in the comments too they just don't get it

Every footy page on Facebook that has posted about it has got endless comments from glory hunters from other continents (or bots?) who have read the text and decided that Guardiola has put him in his place and he's the greatest mind master in the world.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Why bother being an optimist? You're only setting yourself up for a fall when things go tits up.

Getting there is fun!

Look at the couple of times we finished second recently; yeah, the last day of the season was a bit disappointing, but the optimists got to enjoy the 9 months leading up to it.

I'm enjoying every minute of this season (apart from the Arsenal performance and the Spurs officials).

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, dave u said:

Brad Pitt in that movie might just be the most handsome man that's ever lived. 

Darwin just read this and now he’s sad. How could you…

Liverpool and Manchester City will take to the field 2nd & 3rd respectively, since Brentford will already have capitulated. The pressure is on RedMen. Get these beat, and beat well.

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Getting there is fun!

Look at the couple of times we finished second recently; yeah, the last day of the season was a bit disappointing, but the optimists got to enjoy the 9 months leading up to it.

I'm enjoying every minute of this season (apart from the Arsenal performance and the Spurs officials).

Ignore him, he’s a fucking idiot. He said he doesn’t even watch our games and follows matches by reading comments made on here.

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Getting there is fun!

I'm not enjoying it as much because I'm nervous as fuck Klopp won't end his reign with exactly what he deserves. Namely another title.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha, state of him there. Inside it's eating at his every fibre but he's trying to play it cool.

He knows.

Really does boil his piss that. Living in his head, rent free. Cunt.

That Trent 442 interview would have been done weeks ago, but the timing of the publication is great.

City’s game is all about control. Absolutely no harm raising their blood pressure with stuff like this and a ferocious atmosphere tomorrow. 

While subtle, Jurgen’s comments were perfect too.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm not enjoying it as much because I'm nervous as fuck Klopp won't end his reign with exactly what he deserves. Namely another title.

Same with me. 

I never ever expected us to challenge for title, I had us down for a 3rd or 4th place finish considering the complete overhaul of midfield last summer.

But now that we are here and Jurgen is leaving, it will be an absolute travesty if we don't win the title from here and give him the sending off he deserves.

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

Ignore him, he’s a fucking idiot. He said he doesn’t even watch our games and follows matches by reading comments made on here.

You're taking him too seriously mate