You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

18 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

There is indeed nothing wrong but it just shows the type of boring cunt that he is, combined with, as you said, the passive aggressiveness. 

Just like many things he has said in the past - sorry sorry sorry, I apologise to Gerrard, Alex and family and many other bollocks to try and show how cool he is. Well, he isn't. He is a cunt. And a baldy cunt. 

And he wears some awful clobber and shoes. 

36 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Gary “I’m wrong about everything” Neville has predicted a City win on Sunday.

Lets hope his wrongness continues.

Really? When a Liverpool win would take us 3 points closer to equaling his lots title haul??  

I don’t believe it! 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Really? When a Liverpool win would take us 3 points closer to equaling his lots title haul??  

I don’t believe it! 

He said he wants us to win to blow the title race open but thinks City will win…

He probably wants us to win in the loosest possible sense so his pre-season prediction of Arsenal winning the league comes true. 

IMG_1041.png

Just landed at Manchester Airport.

Everyone looks miserable as fuck. Taking that as an omen that they are scared about Sunday.

Make it so, Reds. Fuck these cheating gimps in the bastard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

Just landed at Manchester Airport.

Everyone looks miserable as fuck. Taking that as an omen that they are scared about Sunday.

Make it so, Reds. Fuck these cheating gimps in the bastard.

Nah. That’s just the norm for Manchester Airport. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He said he wants us to win to blow the title race open but thinks City will win…

He probably wants us to win in the loosest possible sense so his pre-season prediction of Arsenal winning the league comes true. 

IMG_1041.png

Jurgen should pin that on the wall on Sunday.

• Like 1

We had everyone except Robertson fit for the reverse fixture and this was the team Klopp went with. 5 of the starters along with Gravenberch (and maybe Konate) are missing this. They were only missing De Bruyne and have all except Grealish available for this. 

Arsenal pinned us back last month and I think a big reason for it was that Gomez turned inside all the time. Robbo's left foot is probably the only plus point (form-wise) he has at the moment to start ahead of Bradley/Gomez but I think Klopp starts him with Joe on the right and Quansah will replace Konate at CB, whether Gomez is picked at full back or not.

We will need a super-human effort to get a win and to get the stadium rocking we probably need to be more aggressive than normal. It will be close but I think we have the character to get over the line. 

Screenshot_20240308_171734_Chrome.jpg

57 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_1041.png

Yeah like he wants to be a Labour representative but can't wait to work with those other left wingers Sebastian Coe and Jim Ratcliffe in making as much money as he can out of regenerating Old Trafford. 

6 minutes ago, Razoray said:

We had everyone except Robertson fit for the reverse fixture and this was the team Klopp went with. 5 of the starters along with Gravenberch (and maybe Konate) are missing this. They were only missing De Bruyne and have all except Grealish available for this. 

Arsenal pinned us back last month and I think a big reason for it was that Gomez turned inside all the time. Robbo's left foot is probably the only plus point (form-wise) he has at the moment to start ahead of Bradley/Gomez but I think Klopp starts him with Joe on the right and Quansah will replace Konate at CB, whether Gomez is picked at full back or not.

We will need a super-human effort to get a win and to get the stadium rocking we probably need to be more aggressive than normal. It will be close but I think we have the character to get over the line. 

Screenshot_20240308_171734_Chrome.jpg

It won't need to be super human. It will need to be on point. They are a brilliant team but we have the perfect profile to beat them. 

4 hours ago, dave u said:

There's nothing wrong with what he said there.

Pretty sure the way he said it will have been absolutely dripping of cuntery though, the passive aggressive weird little bald shithouse.

Thankfully I didn't watch it. Didn't need to, I've seen that movie before.

Go on Dave, treat your self. It's fucking hilarious. The only way it could be funnier is if Harry said it. 

https://x.com/SkySportsPL/status/1766113135562256580?t=b27c6g1p578EiCtER4tmLQ&s=35

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Go on Dave, treat your self. It's fucking hilarious. The only way it could be funnier is if Harry said it. 

https://x.com/SkySportsPL/status/1766113135562256580?t=b27c6g1p578EiCtER4tmLQ&s=35

Hahaha he is being eaten live from inside. 

I think the 2nd journalist suddenly realized the bank transfer he received though - "this kind of attitude from Trent"? 

5 hours ago, cloggypop said:

It's more clever and impressive. 

It's certainly an elegant flourish, compared to Bizzle's "nick", but it's just as misplaced: there's no reason why we won't just beat them by being better on the day.

• Upvote 1