You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I think he’d fit perfectly, at least to our current style of play.

That said, one of the things Klopp has been brilliant at is picking the right person, even more than the right player. Whether or not Gallagher is a tory boy, or in other ways a bad apple, I dont know. If he is we should stay clear.

Speaking of bad apples, that Jackson has the worst fucking attitude. Acts like he’s amazing, shouts at team mates, and backs it up by missing sitters.

7 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

That said, one of the things Klopp has been brilliant at is picking the right person, even more than the right player. Whether or not Gallagher is a tory boy, or in other ways a bad apple, I dont know. If he is we should stay clear.

He's from a family of chelsea fans from a proper tory area - i just can't see how he would fit in culturally living on merseyside (even the areas where the players live) and with the club and the fans.

I might be doing him a disservice but i just can't see it...probably brought up hating us and believing all the stereotypes etc.....that stuff sticks IMHO.

12 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

You only have to look at the back of his socks to know he should never get to play for us.

image.png

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

When you can find a player like Szoboszlai who is as good athletically, if not more, and who is actually good technically, you don't really need to compromise with a player like Gallagher 

19 minutes ago, an tha said:

He's from a family of chelsea fans from a proper tory area - i just can't see how he would fit in culturally living on merseyside (even the areas where the players live) and with the club and the fans.

I might be doing him a disservice but i just can't see it...probably brought up hating us and believing all the stereotypes etc.....that stuff sticks IMHO.

Fair enough, and if so I fully agree.

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

*Enter code, stage left*

“Fjortoft was national legend”

Fjørtoft sometimes used to come to train with my former team during his summer holiday in the 90’s , he had some great stories to tell.

Very nice guy to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

I tip my cap to you guys who can watch City games. 

I work out when their games are going to finish and give it an extra ten minutes on top before I go on BBC Sport to see their result. I have started doing the same with Arsenal.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

That Newcastle penalty might be the second worst decision of the season

Especially when you consider what happened to Jota today.

Edit: Just rewarched it, and apart from him being offside, he was also outside the area.

I can’t stand Tottenham but I’d rather they got 5th than the Mancs. Which if they keep losing will probably happen. Am I right in thinking 5th place gets Champions League next season? I really want the mancs to miss out on it. The horrible cunts. 

Not defending Moyes, but who do West Ham fans think they actually are?

He’s got them punching way above their weight and apart from the Intertoto Cup in 1999, won them their first trophy since they won the FA Cup the 79/80 season. 

West Hams record the last 20 seasons below.

03/04: Championship

04/05: Championship

05/06: 9th, FA Cup final 

06/07: 15th

07/08: 10th

08/09: 9th

09/10: 17th

10/11: 20th

11/12: Championship

12/13: 10th

13/14: 13th

14/15: 12th

15/16: 7th

16/17: 11th

17/18: 13th ( Moyes appointed on 7th Nov when they were 18th)

18/19: 10th

19/20: 16th (Moyes appointed 29th of December when they were 17th)

20/21: 6th

21/22: 7th, Europa League semi-final.

22/23: 14th, Europa Conference League winners. 

23/24: currently 8th, in the last 16 of the Europa League

14 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Nah, that's a great result.

Anyone criticising Chelsea, in their current pure shite guise, for only getting a point away to City should be on a register.

Sterling is class.

We got £50m for him and used it to get Mane, so I always find booing him a bit beneath us.

His goal and assist record is wildly impressive and even though I wouldn’t entrust my life to him infront of goal, he’s always produced big goal and assist numbers both for us and then at City.

27 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Sterling is class.

We got £50m for him and used it to get Mane, so I always find booing him a bit beneath us.

His goal and assist record is wildly impressive and even though I wouldn’t entrust my life to him infront of goal, he’s always produced big goal and assist numbers both for us and then at City.

Firmino, wasn't it?

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

I tip my cap to you guys who can watch City games. 

I work out when their games are going to finish and give it an extra ten minutes on top before I go on BBC Sport to see their result. I have started doing the same with Arsenal.

Same here. I did see that Chelsea were leading but I then put my phone I another room in charge, had my tea and had a shower and by then the game had well finished.

I checked the score fully expecting a City comeback and win so the draw was a welcome sight.

13 hours ago, an tha said:

Amazing that you have to resort to cutting holes in the socks, instead of getting socks that allows for the better blood circulation and less pressure on the calfs already when you buy them.

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Firmino, wasn't it?

Couldn’t say for sure, as I think this was the era of Rodgers and the transfer committee.

If my drunken, pissed up, whisky stained memory is right, the committee signed Firmino when they had tapped Klopp up, but hadn’t yet sacked Rodgers.