You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Nice gap opening to 5/6/7 th placed teams and Everton are never going down

There is but we need to keep it with the Mancs,Arsenal,Burnley and Newcastle all up after Palace. Silly draws will drag us closer to them than keeping close at the top

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

There is but we need to keep it with the Mancs,Arsenal,Burnley and Newcastle all up after Palace. Silly draws will drag us closer to them than keeping close at the top

Man United still haven’t drawn in the league, which explains to some degree why they seem to be bafflingly high in the table despite some abysmal defeats. 

9 wins and 6 losses and only 3 points behind Man City.

It truly is the draws that will prevent us winning the title.

Few points from tonight:

Dyche is a very decent manager. He will do well for the Blueshite.

Bowen is terrific. In fact, West Ham have a few players I like. 

Spurs are maybe the second most unlikeable bunch of players after United in the league. I mean City have a few absolute twats but you can somewhat accept them because they are winners. Arteta is probably the least likeable manager in the league with Howe not too far behind - I'd actually have Ten Haag as being a bigger twat than Pep because he seems a complete weapon to take the bronze.

Actually twat eleven would be a good threat for Stig to start.

45 minutes ago, Mook said:

Fuck all wrong with talking to cats & the majority of them probably have a higher IQ than tiny arms.

For most punchable players in the league, I'm going with Ben White, Pickford & the entire Man Utd squad.

Surely Richarlison has the most punchable face in the league?

So the local media now jumping on tweets with 4 likes wanting Ange out. Fucking parasites. Yeah, I've been a big fan of his for a long time, but the shit he spouted around the Liverpool game disgrace definitely dented that a bit. 

All that said, they've lost one of their greatest ever players on the eve of the season, plus a new manager has come in, and now copping a few key injuries to what was already a thin squad. 

But if Spurs fans can't at least be excited by this brand of attacking (but at times extremely naive) football, without wanting the manager's head...then I'm not exactly sure what they were expecting from this season. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Never seen this before. We must have put pay to it, heh heh.

I've got no problem with them celebrating that cup. They went into a competition, ended up beating some half decent teams and their gammpn fanbase had a good pint and a punch up on European soil. Let them enjoy it. 

Saudi Arabia's sports minister says claims of 'sportswashing' against the country are "very shallow", as he defended its right to host the men's football World Cup.

In his first interview since it emerged the country was bidding unopposed for the 2034 men's World Cup, the minister:

• Said Saudi Arabia was "studying the possibility" of hosting the tournament in the summer, despite the kingdom's extreme heat
  • Backed the Fifa process that led to Saudi's World Cup bid emerging unchallenged, denying "any lack of transparency"
  • Defended the Saudi Pro League's £750m summer transfer spending spree, arguing that "nobody questioned [the Premier League] when they did it", and that he was "sure next year we'll have more attendance" after small crowds at some games
  • Vowed the controversy over neighbouring Qatar's treatment of migrant workers before the 2022 World Cup was "not going to be repeated"
  • Insisted "everyone is welcome" at the event, despite the concerns of some fans about a country where homosexuality is illegal and women's rights are restricted.

Iraq Army GIF - Iraq Army Marching - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1