You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

Just now, Nelly-Fauci said:

You auto-correct mocking bastards need sanctioning! 

I wonder if they’ll do anything to prevent Putin’s propaganda channel, RT, from broadcasting in the UK? 

I think Johnson was asked that and said it's Ofcom who decide not the government (I was half paying attention) 

Yet to be convinced applying sanctions to a few high net worth individuals or banks will do anything. Does anyone watch that Ruskie News channel anyway?

It's really difficult to see what can be done here other than draw a line in the sand and say stepping over it and it's war. No sane person wants that and rightly so.

Fuck's sake, the world just never seems to get along.

23 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Apologies for the jumbled photo order. My new phone hates this forum, for some reason. 

Here's the so called serious and respected telegraph journalist Simon Heffer saying if Jeremy Corbyn gets elected he plans to re open the concentration camps.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Here's the so called serious and respected telegraph journalist Simon Heffer saying if Jeremy Corbyn gets elected he plans to re open the concentration camps.

That is fucking appalling 

Same cunt who made them disgusting comments about Hillsborough and defended the s*n newspaper. No surprise to see him still capable of reaching such depths. 

40 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

4FE8C987-D0DB-4B81-A522-6C28AE97566A.thumb.jpeg.eaa8f0319bba76a1c944838a5e03b47c.jpegThe human egg having another completely normal one…

0769DB4B-A207-4C62-95A4-2CBA31193CC0.jpeg

02828F1A-8146-495B-B5E1-5067B067A1F9.jpeg

06BB7978-B33D-43E2-968F-53B56D68FBD9.jpeg

About as plausible as that "existential threat to British Jews" guff that this cunt and his shitrag printed.

He's obsessed with Corbyn the same way Dreyfus was with Clouseau.

Screenshot_2022-02-22-15-29-50-61_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Am I talking for anyone else here when I say I don't understand why this is posted? Where and when was it written? 

It's just mental.

It's an actual article, published in an actual newspaper, that we are always told to take seriously as the credible voice of "the Jewish community". 

53 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Sanctions are the answer obviously.

I don't think the two things are the same. In fact I know they aren't.  Neither physically nor politically.  Silly fucking girl.  

Does Twitter have a button to report really, really, cringe attempts of whatabouttery?  Fuck me, some of you really need to thin-out your Twitter feeds. 

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's an actual article, published in an actual newspaper, that we are always told to take seriously as the credible voice of "the Jewish community". 

Ah, I knew I'd heard of the prick, thanks, I'd completely forgotten he had seeped out of someone's vagina in the 1960's, and he's upset.

Yeah, perhaps some of the JChron stalwarts of the forum might like to explain this one to us all.  Take your time lads. No rush.  Should be easy.  It's a serious barometer of the feelings of all the Jewish people in this country.  Come on.