You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

The Guardian daily football email  made me laugh about 30p Lee's predictable response to the football shirt thing, saying the country has gone to the dogs and he might want to go direct to Rwanda himself. They apologised to him saying that they couldn't find a direct flight , but hoped one via Brussels to Kigali tomorrow morning would suffice, and offered to pay the cunt's fare.

• Upvote 1

Anyone remember Ultimate Force with Ross Kemp? Well the first two series were fucking brilliant and I won’t have a bad word said against it. 

The very first episode that little snide cunt plays a little snide cunt and ends up shot by his own boss during a bank robbery for being a snivelling little shit. He basically played himself. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Unusual to see Churnwell, a parody account, go for somebody properly like this. The Marsan effect. Marsan is a director of Laughing Water Properties.

Churnwells boss. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone remember Ultimate Force with Ross Kemp? Well the first two series were fucking brilliant and I won’t have a bad word said against it. 

The very first episode that little snide cunt plays a little snide cunt and ends up shot by his own boss during a bank robbery for being a snivelling little shit. He basically played himself. 

He was a snivelling little shite in Mission Impossible 3 as well, one of the bad guys henchmen.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

There’s a story that Kemp fucked up an SAS helicopter by playing with the buttons when being filmed, ended up almost killing 6 blokes and destroyed over a million quids worth of equipment. 

4 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

There’s a story that Kemp fucked up an SAS helicopter by playing with the buttons when being filmed, ended up almost killing 6 blokes and destroyed over a million quids worth of equipment. 

Ha really? I know Chris Ryan was involved (and even acted in it a bit). I loved it. Well as I say, the first two series. It got a bit daft after that. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha really? I know Chris Ryan was involved (and even acted in it a bit). I loved it. Well as I say, the first two series. It got a bit daft after that. 

Who was the guy from Devon on that SAS programme on channel 4? 

He was at a The Good, The Bad and The Rugby night I went to and told the story. 

9 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Who was the guy from Devon on that SAS programme on channel 4? 

He was at a The Good, The Bad and The Rugby night I went to and told the story. 

Jason Fox?

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Jason Fox?

Yeah that’s him. 

Said Kemp was an absolute fucking whopper, everyone hated the idea of it and constantly took the piss out of him. They gave him a brilliant nickname but I can’t for the life of me remember it. 

They were on an emergency watch and had no choice but Kemp and a film crew were there when they were supposed to be a rescue unit ready to go at all times. 

Kemp was filmed sat in the helicopter and like a fucking toddler sat on a plastic one outside Asda he was fucking about with switches on camera and acting like he knew what he was doing. 

All of a sudden they get an emergency call to start a potential rescue mission, they all go charging to the helicopter, it takes off but only gets to 10 feet before the pilot can no longer control it and it’s all the ver the fucking place. 

It crashes and luckily all the blokes and pilots get out alive but the helicopter and all its kit was a complete write off. 

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Yeah that’s him. 

Said Kemp was an absolute fucking whopper, everyone hated the idea of it and constantly took the piss out of him. They gave him a brilliant nickname but I can’t for the life of me remember it. 

They were on an emergency watch and had no choice but Kemp and a film crew were there when they were supposed to be a rescue unit ready to go at all times. 

Kemp was filmed sat in the helicopter and like a fucking toddler sat on a plastic one outside Asda he was fucking about with switches on camera and acting like he knew what he was doing. 

All of a sudden they get an emergency call to start a potential rescue mission, they all go charging to the helicopter, it takes off but only gets to 10 feet before the pilot can no longer control it and it’s all the ver the fucking place. 

It crashes and luckily all the blokes and pilots get out alive but the helicopter and all its kit was a complete write off. 

Idiot. He’s sound that Jason Fox. Heard a few funny stories he’s told. One a cracker about a Walter Mitty. Another time him describing Bear Repellent as just an Angry Can of Lynx. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Idiot. He’s sound that Jason Fox. Heard a few funny stories he’s told. One a cracker about a Walter Mitty. Another time him describing Bear Repellent as just an Angry Can of Lynx. 

He came across really well on the night, far better than that cunt Haskell. 

• Upvote 1