Quantcast
Tory Cabinet Thread - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Patel has managed to become the most vile cunt over Mogg, Gove, Johnson and Hancock. McVey held the title before she was binned. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/philip-rutnam-resigns-priti-patel-bullying-allegations-home-office-latest-a9366126.html

My hatred for this vile fake bastard is sky high. The arrogant cunt. Blows my mind that working class people voted for this shower. Has the Tory front-line ever been as bad? 

• Upvote 2

The Patel story that was headline news yesterday???? Not even an article about it on the daily mail. Not one. It’s all about flop head getting engaged. Very fucking convenient timing. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Patel story that was headline news yesterday???? Not even an article about it on the daily mail. Not one. It’s all about flop head getting engaged. Very fucking convenient timing. 

Can you imagine the headlines if we had a labour government wall to wall coverage on the Daily Heil 

I despise Patel but not with the level of hatred I have for Dan Hodges. I am amazed his mum hasn't reversed the norm and sent him to Dignitas on holiday.

How dare this civil servant guy not back Amber Rudd over Windrush.

21 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Can you imagine the headlines if we had a labour government wall to wall coverage on the Daily Heil 

Mate you wanna see the comments on the daily mail section. Calling the BBC Labour biased and saying that Labour are spiteful for suggesting that Johnsons engagement / pregnancy announcement is cynically timed. All without the slightest hint of irony. The hypocrisy has nearly had me in tears of anger this morning. 

• Upvote 1

She should have been fucked off as soon as she started taking one of missile firms and working with Israel behind the governments back (if their can be such a thing)

She defo has dirt. 

23 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

She really is an horrible cunt even by Tory standards 

She seems to revel in it, like a cartoon villain. Can imagine her with a metal claw for a hand.

• Upvote 1

Look at the arrogant fuck. Look at even the way she walks. She should have been sacked and sent to jail for this video

I honestly can’t think of a more vile politician in my lifetime than Priti Patel.

Thatcher obviously did more damage but she had more power. The mind boggles at what this cunt might do if she ever got the top job.

I am aware that I’ve just selected two females so, for balance, I also hate Esther McVey (binned or not).

20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I honestly can’t think of a more vile politician in my lifetime than Priti Patel.

Thatcher obviously did more damage but she had more power. The mind boggles at what this cunt might do if she ever got the top job.

I am aware that I’ve just selected two females so, for balance, I also hate Esther McVey (binned or not).

All 3 power mad selfish cunts devoid of any compassion

31 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Patel is indeed a disgusting human being.

Regrettably we get the politicians society elects and to some extent deserves. She is emblematic of the very worst in our current state of affairs. Ironic that someone of mixed heritage could end up being so bigoted.

I do fear she (like Johnson or Trump) is 'electable' precisely because of her extreme and outlandish, or downright psychopathic views.

Having said that, I would.