You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ships and Boats Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

5 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

That's right, we're I live you often get people off what I suppose are mini cruises and there is fuck all to see apart from the old walls and a pub which shamelessly changed its name to the Titanic and they take photos of themselves under the sign, if I'm walking past I often tell them it's got fuck all to do with the Titanic but they don't understand. 

A nothing happening town for sure. 

The only good thing about the place is the level of fanny in West Quay in the summer. If I was ever going to get myself nicked for wanking in public, it would be in the Zara in West Quay. 

8 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

My mate ,Henry duffy gave me this picture on the ships last visit to Liverpool.He now holds the rank of commodore. Both grew up on the same Halewood Council estate.The boy did well!

Screenshot_20220828-141145_Photos.jpg

Great ship. In 2002ish they had a random drugs test after a deployment to the Caribbean and about 20 got booted straight out of the Navy. 

EDIT: Just checked, it was 2008 apparently. 

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m in Fowey in Cornwall, a yacht called Slipstream has arrived overnight.  Apparently Tom Cruise was on it recently but this time it’s a British singer. If it’s Dua Lipa she’s deffo stalking me.  

Its €330k a week to charter.  

I fucking waved at you. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha. I saw that too!  I would have been the cabin boy. 

I remember being in Venice and chatting with two girls who worked on this big fuck off yacht. Absolutely a 3 way would have been on the cards if it wasn't for me being there with my missus. If I'd known she would turn out to be a robbing cunt I'd have gone full throttle. 

Some of them yachts are just unreal. Jammy rich twats 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember being in Venice and chatting with two girls who worked on this big fuck off yacht. Absolutely a 3 way would have been on the cards if it wasn't for me being there with my missus. If I'd known she would turn out to be a robbing cunt I'd have gone full throttle. 

Some of them yachts are just unreal. Jammy rich twats 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

Agreed,does have the same fine lines !I love ships

Try living on one of the bastards. 

Nah, ships are ace. Great days. Unless you happen to be swimmer of the watch during a man overboard exercise in the middle of the north sea in winter.