You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ludogorets v Liverpool UEFA CL Wed 26 Nov

Guest davelfc

Agree.

Mignolet needs time off and no recall.

So does Johnson who let them get their second.

Awful.

That second was on Moreno mainly as he switched off and let the lad get a run on him for the first header. It came across that fast from there that Johnson had no chance of getting his head on it from the position he was in. Toure should have been picking up the scorer too but he just let him stroll past him.

I'm as fed up with Johnson as anyone but that goal wasn't his fault at all.

• Upvote 1

I can't think of a worse five a side team than mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Gerrard and Balotelli.

Madness that Gerrard is being lumped in with this shite. Arguably our greatest ever player who's pushing 35 and being played out of position by the manager. Show some respect to someone who's carried us on his back for his entire career. No wonder Carragher quit when he did. 

• Upvote 4

Cunts including Gerrard in this worst ever 5 a-side team should fucking hang their heads in shame after all he's done for Liverpool Football Club.

I would also say Skrtel to a lesser extent.  I mean, he's not that bad really and has been a good servant for 7 or 8 years now.

I agree

Any opinion on Gerrard that's not founded on blind adulation is not worth the paper its written on

Gerrard doesn't have the legs to be bombing up and down the wing all game. Gerrard needs to be in the team and he needs to be in the final 3rd. This is so obvious, I don't understand the need for a discussion let alone all the over-clever tactical variations.

Play him as a lazy #10 to save his legs and get a focal point in front of him and runners either side and he will be magic again. The shit he did to help Owen, Torres & Suarez to superstardom had almost nothing to with legs. So it's still there.

We're just pissing his final few years up against the wall and TBH I really fucking resent that.

• Upvote 3

Gerrard doesn't have the legs to be bombing up and down the wing all game. Gerrard needs to be in the team and he needs to be in the final 3rd. This is so obvious, I don't understand the need for a discussion let alone all the over-clever tactical variations.

Play him as a lazy #10 to save his legs and get a focal point in front of him and runners either side and he will be magic again. The shit he did to help Owen, Torres & Suarez to superstardom had almost nothing to with legs. So it's still there.

We're just pissing his final few years up against the wall and TBH I really fucking resent that.

Totally agree.

If we want lessons on how to use Gerrard , should look at how Roma have used Totti in the final years of his career, not try to taint his legacy by playing him in positions that he just cant do anymore.