You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ludogorets v Liverpool UEFA CL Wed 26 Nov

Guest davelfc

We really don't deserve to be still alive in this tournament.

Thought Sterling looked excellent again at times tonight after a lean few months.

I think that cross to Henderson gave him a bit of confidence and he looked more like his old self in spurts.

Fucking hell. We just can't catch a break can we.

Mate I know the ref was dreadful but we had a lot of breaks and didn't take our chances, Ball bouncing in or around our box loads of times, They had a shed load of corners and we were the architects of our own demise because Mig gave them a goal start . Had we lost that I dont think we could have complained . In summary we were shite 

Well, at least today's results do not change anything going into the last game.

That said, I don't even know if I really care. I'm dreading the prospect of the knock-out stages under Rodgers. He's the complete opposite of Rafa, the guy's a good coach who do bring up young players nicely, but I'm sorry, he's as clueless as it comes tactically, getting shown up week in week out nowadays. Moreno for Sterling today in the current circumstances was just god-awful. Sterling may have been tiring out but get the likes of Lallana, Coutinho, Borini on, not a bloody defender which will just lead increased pressure on our goal. An unimaginative,  coward's substitution that was.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather finish 4th than 3rd.

Hopefully 2 home wins ahead of the Basel game will give us the confidence needed to get through. Basel are shit but so are we.

It'll take a miracle to get 4th in the league so if we don't make the knock-outs I very much want us to get 3rd. 

More games means more experience for the players. The likes of Can and Markovic aren't going to progress playing 5-10 minutes against Hull or some yard dogs in the FA cup