You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

Lovren has a chance to show the new boss what he can do. Obviously his Liverpool career so far has been bad, and he hasn't shown anything like the form that made us buy him from Southampton. He's also been so jittery that you are thankful when the game is on and he hasn't gifted the opposition with a goal. Rodgers, for some reason, seemed to have Lovren ahead of Sakho in the pecking order.

Klopp came in and put that straight, and now that Lovren is a clear back up, he has an opportunity to show the manager what he can do. Clean slate and all that.

Can is turd.

Lets hope it's one that can be polished.......

How about we get behind Lovren? He's playing for the next few weeks so how about singing his name just before the City game kicks off? ....

If we get walloped and it's his fault then we can tear him a new one after the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets hope it's one that can be polished.......

How about we get behind Lovren? He's playing for the next few weeks so how about singing his name just before the City game kicks off? ....

If we get walloped and it's his fault then we can tear him a new one after the game.

I'm sure I heard a bit of that at the Southampton game.  I was on tellyclapping duty, so I couldn't make out what was actually being sung about him (or Adam Lallana).  Can anyone enlighten me?

In fairness to the usually-useless galaah, he had a good game at St Mary's.  One point in the second half, where he closed an attacker down by the corner flag, sliding in to not only block the cross, but also to win the ball and to pass up the line to a teammate (while still sat on his arse) was uncharacteristically classy.