You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

You shouldn't really be speaking for others then!

If Rodgers has had two years - and not improved then by all means talk about Rafa potentially being an option. But until then lets be something we haven't been for a while and that is united behind our manager.

We all loved Kenny - but that isn't the same thing really. We all suspected it wasn't the best option, but because it was Kenny we ignored what our brain was saying and just went along. Even those who were against his sacking based this on him deserving another crack, rather than actual evidence in improvement.

Not to nitpick, but I think you're speaking for all when you say Kenny "wasn't the best option". Others may disagree.

You shouldn't really be speaking for others then!

If Rodgers has had two years - and not improved then by all means talk about Rafa potentially being an option. But until then lets be something we haven't been for a while and that is united behind our manager.

We all loved Kenny - but that isn't the same thing really. We all suspected it wasn't the best option, but because it was Kenny we ignored what our brain was saying and just went along. Even those who were against his sacking based this on him deserving another crack, rather than actual evidence in improvement.

Just realised - I shouldn't really be speaking for others either!

I think that is what happend.

Question: Chelsea make headlines. How much did you think about that before deciding whether to take the job? Rafa: "Not much, I had waited two years for a top job. I thought 'how many trophies can I win? Five. Ok." Nice little smile for the cameras after that question.

Disgrace with the OK mocking Brendan, it's clear as day.

Question: Chelsea make headlines. How much did you think about that before deciding whether to take the job? Rafa: "Not much, I had waited two years for a top job. I thought 'how many trophies can I win? Five. Ok." Nice little smile for the cameras after that question.

Disgrace with the OK mocking Brendan, it's clear as day.

he needs more than one OK to do that ;)

haha

Just caught a few mins of the press conference there.

Some of those comments he made about Chelsea in the past are really coming back to haunt him.

In fairness hes handling it fairly well, I think hes attributing some of it to mind games etc...

I've already said it but this could all go very very badly wrong for him. Its a very risky move.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Same as it's ever been for me with the obvious exception.

Support the manager and players.

Yeah, I know you back the current manager. I was more commenting on you getting a bit of a buzz back (or whatever you said). Leaving aside that he's Liverpool manager, what do you make of him.

Personally, I'm excited by the future with him. It'll take backing, obviously, but there's something about him.