You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

He’s not half sniffing a lot in his post vote interview. Perhaps he has a cold. 

Perhaps there are special notes issued for the Platinum Jubilee that don't keep white powder residue?

55 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Zelenskys right hand man. I wish they'd stay out of the inner workings of another country's politics.

I'm a bit bored of this Ukraine stuff now.  It's like two lads having a half-arsed wrestle for two months with photo-op breaks.  I'm surprised Zelensky hasn't got a podcast out. 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Zelenskys right hand man. I wish they'd stay out of the inner workings of another country's politics.

Probably one of the only things that's saved him. If he'd not supported Ukraine like he has done that vote earlier could've swung the other way I think, the big strawheaded clown.

I'd not be surprised if he doesn't give much of a shit either way on Ukraine but he knew his job depended on it.

Twitter trends seem a lot more random than they used to be. They keep switching around according to what accounts/searches I'm looking at lately (just checked and even refreshing the same page has them changing around now, it never used to be like that I don't think.) so it's unlikely anyone will see those three that I linked next to each other. They were there together at one point though.

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Twitter trends seem a lot more random than they used to be. They keep switching around according to what accounts/searches I'm looking at lately (just checked and even refreshing the same page has them changing around now, it never used to be like that I don't think.) so it's unlikely anyone will see those three that I linked next to each other. They were there together at one point though.

Yeah, and quite often I click on something ready to be self-righteous in the extreme and it's really just people saying 'ha, fuck #backboris, I would only back him if I was backing up my truck over him' or something. It's a load of shit really. 

Where's this bollocks keep coming from 'he nearly died of Covid'. He was never unconscious or on a ventilator. It was also the stupid cunt's own fault for catching it after walking around hospital shaking people's hands with no mask on and bragging about it.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Where's this bollocks keep coming from 'he nearly died of Covid'. He was never unconscious or on a ventilator. It was also the stupid cunt's own fault for catching it after walking around hospital shaking people's hands with no mask on and bragging about it.

He was so dismissive of it at first, 'I'm not scared of the virus, it won't stop me shaking people's hands'. Erm, okay you fucking weirdo. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

He was nursed back to good health by those dastardly foreigners who shouldn’t be here in the first place and who want to know what love is. 
Grrrrrrrrrr

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He was so dismissive of it at first, 'I'm not scared of the virus, it won't stop me shaking people's hands'. Erm, okay you fucking weirdo. 

He wasn’t the only weirdo at the beginning or of course throughout covid unfortunately. 

17 minutes ago, clangers said:

It's remarkable what a strong cup of coffee can do for your sensibilities after a difficult day in the office.

Colombian variety?