You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

You had Nadine Dorries on QT blaming the floods on immigration.

Yet her party wants to build satellite cities in the green belt. I don't understand how anybody can not look at almost every sector of society starting with our politicians and think this is just a mess. Over complicated by fools year after year. Each new party wants to leave a mark and imprint their ideology over the top of another and we have just ended up with a mutant version of what was originally intended. The same goes for the economy and banks.

I've said in other threads kids needs to be taught about money and avoiding debts in school. The advantages of saving as a way of life and thinking about how spending can impact your future if you are over reaching. Think long term. Banks and bankers need far more regulation they cannot be trusted to be ethical. The Tories wanted even less regulations before they got power. They deleted their history on their site though.

Please don't. 

A friend informed me this site had some politically minded and well educated people on here. So far though I haven't observed anyone that can critically deconstruct my posts and reply with anything substantive. If any on here disagree with my post they're free to articulate why. So far though, cheap insults are all I have witnessed. The truth is the truth and it's about time labour supporters woke up and smelt the coffee.

• Downvote 2

A friend informed me this site had some politically minded and well educated people on here. So far though I haven't observed anyone that can critically deconstruct my posts and reply with anything substantive. If any on here disagree with my post they're free to articulate why. So far though, cheap insults are all I have witnessed. The truth is the truth and it's about time labour supporters woke up and smelt the coffee.

Coffee?

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/33571-tea-or-coffee/

Anyone who is politically interested should give serious consideration to the possibility the west is controlled by globalist mafia and has been for over a century now. These mafia are systematically ethnically and culturally cleansing most white nations and promoting conservative Islamic values alongside liberal values as they seek conflict by design.

Forget left vs right. It is a facade that dupes the weak of mind. Yes, they vary on some policies but on all the major ones they are identical.

Another thing to give serious consideration to is the paedophiles used by the mafia to carry out their agendas. With so many getting caught they are placing their own directly to the top seat which is why Cameron who comes from a family of international Jewish bankers and Miliband from Jewish immigrants as their plans for the goyim and global hegemony sees them rule over labour and tory.

For all those labour supporters on here, of which there are no doubt a few ask yourelves why you support a party that openly states there is no such race as the English and that if the English are a race they are not worth saving. Ask yourselves why you support a party who instead of punishing the bankers for malpractice and fraud, joined with them and robbed the masses some more. Why do you support political parties that sacrifice our brave men and women of our armed forces at the behest of globalist mafia?

Under labour grooming gangs were covered up. This cover up did not entail media censorship but went much further in police and social services turning a blind eye. If you haven't ever seen a no go sharia zone don't worry, keep voting labour and you'll have them soon enough. The man who oversaw the negligent manslaughters at the Stafford trust was promoted to the top job in the NHS under labour. Labour sent search parties out abroad advertising British jobs, thousands of them. They legislated into law making discrimination in employment fine so long as it is white people and only white people being discriminated against. They called this positive discrimination.

I could write for hours and hours about the crimes of politicians of liblabcon but I shall desist now as I hope you get the picture.

Don't mistake me for a Tory as they're equally bad. Just look a little deeper for the beast cometh and it's your descendants who inherit the nation we bequeath unto them and so long as the masses idle on by in their apathetic stupor and dumbed down distractions of the vacuously trivial there is little hope. I have read many comments on here. I understand them and once upon a time I would have echoed their sentiments. However, I came to realise it is predominantly bullshit from culturally influenced prejudices and none of the mainstream parties have represented the natives for over a century now.

You big racist Nazi. I bet you finger kids.

• Upvote 2

I could of accepted it if you began with I'm not rascist but......

But..... Justifies. can I have an amen.

I don't hate Tories.... But I'd rather they all be deader than what they is now.

For the sake of manners, I don't believe its an ethnic cleansing of white society or about religion be it Islam or Judaism. Its about money and power and the greed for both at any cost. Its a full stop on my contribution to that aspect of conspiracy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-cameron-claims-seven-pence-3037340#.Utt--8dFDcc

I actually don't have a problem with most of his claims there as they are work related although the fact it is money wastage as the article says because it costs so much more just to process the expense is daft but that's the system that needs addressing. One claim that does grate though and its a claim all politicians make is for food. Their food bill should come out of their wages its not like we all have the luxury of our entire income being disposable. Like iain Duncan smith claiming its easy to live on 53 pound a week but putting a 39 pound breakfast on his expenses. As much as I detest cameron his claims are fairly modest they have broken down his claims to sensationalize it as the meager depths they will stoop too for money. Its dishonest.

Cunt.

Anyone who is politically interested should give serious consideration to the possibility the west is controlled by globalist mafia and has been for over a century now. These mafia are systematically ethnically and culturally cleansing most white nations and promoting conservative Islamic values alongside liberal values as they seek conflict by design.

Forget left vs right. It is a facade that dupes the weak of mind. Yes, they vary on some policies but on all the major ones they are identical.

Another thing to give serious consideration to is the paedophiles used by the mafia to carry out their agendas. With so many getting caught they are placing their own directly to the top seat which is why Cameron who comes from a family of international Jewish bankers and Miliband from Jewish immigrants as their plans for the goyim and global hegemony sees them rule over labour and tory.

For all those labour supporters on here, of which there are no doubt a few ask yourelves why you support a party that openly states there is no such race as the English and that if the English are a race they are not worth saving. Ask yourselves why you support a party who instead of punishing the bankers for malpractice and fraud, joined with them and robbed the masses some more. Why do you support political parties that sacrifice our brave men and women of our armed forces at the behest of globalist mafia?

Under labour grooming gangs were covered up. This cover up did not entail media censorship but went much further in police and social services turning a blind eye. If you haven't ever seen a no go sharia zone don't worry, keep voting labour and you'll have them soon enough. The man who oversaw the negligent manslaughters at the Stafford trust was promoted to the top job in the NHS under labour. Labour sent search parties out abroad advertising British jobs, thousands of them. They legislated into law making discrimination in employment fine so long as it is white people and only white people being discriminated against. They called this positive discrimination.

I could write for hours and hours about the crimes of politicians of liblabcon but I shall desist now as I hope you get the picture.

Don't mistake me for a Tory as they're equally bad. Just look a little deeper for the beast cometh and it's your descendants who inherit the nation we bequeath unto them and so long as the masses idle on by in their apathetic stupor and dumbed down distractions of the vacuously trivial there is little hope. I have read many comments on here. I understand them and once upon a time I would have echoed their sentiments. However, I came to realise it is predominantly bullshit from culturally influenced prejudices and none of the mainstream parties have represented the natives for over a century now.

Ok, lets just assume that what you have wrote is all true.

What the fuck difference does it make?

• Upvote 1

It's Stu's day off. He'll be along at some stage during the week. If you haven't been banned before then.

I beg of you, let me take him home. I know I messed up with Jon Snow but he was already gone in hindsight, Ive got the skills to make his brain work he's clearly worth the effort, hes lookin for answers. To hell with those who treat such pilgrims so uncourtesly.

the floor is yours DT.  Delirium Travis.

Bullshitter.  No-one would say that about us.

• Upvote 1

It's a revelation.

He's a visionary!  The seer is amongst us!  You're all MAD.  Only HE knows the TRUTH!  The Labour Party hate white people!

JEWS!  It's ALWAYS the Jews!!

KILL THE JEWS!!!

And the Labour Party!

AND KILL MAUREEEN LIPMANN!!!!!!!!  A Jew and a Labour supporter!  LIPMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Parents who earn a combined income of more than £80,000 should have to pay if their children go to the most popular state schools, a report suggests.

Private headmaster Dr Anthony Seldon raises the idea for cross-party think tank the Social Market Foundation.

He said it would break "the middle-class stranglehold on top state schools" and provide additional funds.

Education Secretary Michael Gove said the Tories were not adopting the policy.

Education is devolved in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Spokeswomen for the Scottish government and the Welsh government said there were no plans to look at introducing any policies under which parents would pay for their children to attend schools.

'Unfair farce'

In the report, Dr Seldon, who is head of the private school Wellington College, argues a "new wave" of radical education reform is needed to end the educational divide between state and independent schools and boost social mobility.

Dr Seldon is headmaster at Wellington College

Families earning more than £200,000 per year should pay the full price of their children's education at popular state schools, the report - titled Schools United: Ending the Divide Between Independent and State - said.

Dr Seldon said parents who were the top earners would pay the fee the state pays, which would be about £6,000.

Fees at the most oversubscribed state schools could be the same for the most affluent as those at independent day schools, about £15,000 a year for some primary schools, and £20,000 at secondary schools.

He said a quarter of the money raised through charging should be retained by the school, with the rest redistributed among other state schools.

The report also urges that:

State schools emulate the best features of independent schools such as house systems, boarding, longer school days, uniforms and greater parental involvement

Independent schools should bond with state schools, from shared teaching and facilities to sponsoring an academy or setting up a free school

Independent schools should open their doors and offer a quarter of their places to those from the least affluent quartile in the country

Speaking to BBC News, Dr Seldon said: "There's a tremendously unjust system at the moment whereby the rich and the successful and those with strong elbows buy houses in catchment areas of successful schools; they pay for tutoring, they elbow their way into top schools and this pamphlet is designed to enhance social justice.

"We need the money in the state schools and this will produce it."

'Great bastion'

The report says "far reaching reforms" in the state education system - introduced since 2000 by Labour's Lord Adonis and continued by his coalition successor Education Secretary Michael Gove - have led to improved standards and should be completed.

The proposal to offer poorer pupils places at independent schools says their fees should be paid by a government grant capped 50% above the cost of sending them to a state school.

Dr Seddon added the UK would be "in debt for many years to come" and that state schooling was "the last great bastion holding out against the principle of payment".

In December, the head of education watchdog Ofsted warned of differences in pupil attainment across the country. Chief inspector of schools Sir Michael Wilshaw said the gap was like "two nations".

In separate comments, Sir Michael said that grammar schools were "stuffed full" of middle-class children and did not improve social mobility.

Research, meanwhile, has suggested that about one in three professional parents in England has moved to an area he or she considers to have good schools.