You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The echo have run an article about the demonstrations outside Bramley Moore yesterday and some blue in the comments section has accused the echo of giving "the RS ammo" 

Because that's the real issue; never mind any exploited workers, will nobody think of the Bitters getting into arguments with their mates?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Kudus is on loan. I told anybody who would listen that they would use the loan route to stay out of trouble. He will be their third loan signing…There will be more. 

20 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Richarlison signed a new deal in 2019 so most of that 60 mil they get from Spurs will be 'profit' as his amortisation value would have been really low (first contract spread the transfer fee over the course of the contract, second contract spreads what's remaining at the point he signed a new deal over the length of the new contract).

Onana will account for about 6-8 million a year (excl wages) and Kudus is loan with an option I think.

25 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

They already have Vinagre and Coady so this will be a third  That being said rules don’t seem to apply to Everton, FFP being a prime example.

From what I can make out you can have four loan signing over the course of a season, but no more than two at any one time, so christ knows what they're up to.

24 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

From what I can make out you can have four loan signing over the course of a season, but no more than two at any one time, so christ knows what they're up to.

Lampard mentioned something about a non UK loan.

Looks like it’s four but only two can be from the PL. To clarify, the PL are talking about PL loans below.

Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Skipping the part where they all slowly start to hate him, and have him banished to the U23’s before he even sees the dressing room at Finch Farm. 

51 minutes ago, Wezza said:

In reality there should be no loans between Premier League teams, either pay up or put up.

Been saying it for years. The loan system is abused by some teams in the PL particularly the shite. Supposedly the richest league in the world and clubs have to take loanees to fill out their squad? Even the 'option to buy' is a joke and open to abuse.

The only time PL clubs should be able to bring in a loan is if they dont have any goalkeepers. Everything else use your U23s.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What’s with the girl photoshopped onto an Xbox controller that’s got Everton Twitter ablaze?

From what I can gather she was bragging about being a black belt when she was 11, got called out on it and a few older fellas were sticking up for her. Then this fella send her a creepy tweet like that.