You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fenerbache can buy Alli for 6m before Jan 1st or 8m after that. They won't obviously but I can't see Spurs being that thick they would allow Everton to sell him 2 minutes after buying him and keep all the dough. I'd be surprised if that doesn't end up in a court room.

5 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Some massive grift going on in this Alli transfer: he was bought for £40m but they only pay £10m after each ten appearances.  Has Levy had a stroke or was he always this daft.

Everton will get a £1.86m (€2.2m) loan fee, and Besiktas will pay just £8,430 (€10,000) of Alli's wages per game.

The club would also have to pay Spurs 25 per cent of any money they receive.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Everton will get a £1.86m (€2.2m) loan fee, and Besiktas will pay just £8,430 (€10,000) of Alli's wages per game.

The club would also have to pay Spurs 25 per cent of any money they receive.

If he actually signs after the loan - massive grift!

40 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Some massive grift going on in this Alli transfer: he was bought for £40m but they only pay £10m after each ten appearances.  Has Levy had a stroke or was he always this daft.

Is amazing Levy let them off the full fee if they sold Alli on before paying spurs a decent fee, isnt it?

Been going past their new stadium build a few times lately. It's coming on fast but looks a bit small and underwhelming to me, though may be just me. One of the sides is right by the water and doesn't appear to have much room for concourse or outside area.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The age of them.  They were two years younger when Pickford fouled Virg. That's the parents that have brought them up to be bitter little shits. 

I really want these cunts relegated.

Screenshot_2022-08-26-10-44-49-60_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Horrible bastards. And the person posting is talking bollocks about Everton tours being fully booked, chances are if he's arranging a tour for 50 kids, of them 50 all of the Evertonians are probably in that photo.

I mean who the fuck wants to be shown around Goodison, its a fucking tip.

• Upvote 1