You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rep Report

Torvald Utne

sh#t waffle is my most frequent repper

Followed by TK-421

with Thants and Zigackly in a tie for third

Although based on rep power Section is top of the list even though he has only repped me 4 times. The force is strong in this one.

Woo is my top negger

Juniper 2nd

Then shit loads of people tied with 1 neg

sh#t waffle is my most frequent repper

Followed by TK-421

with Thants and Zigackly in a tie for third

Although based on rep power Section is top of the list even though he has only repped me 4 times. The force is strong in this one.

Woo is my top negger

Juniper 2nd

Then shit loads of people tied with 1 neg

How many times have I negged you? Can't even remember doing this, but it was probably deserved as I seldom neg.

The hit list:

1 Section_31

2 TheBitch

3 Carvalho Diablo

4 RedKnight

5 Doh'Nuts

6 manwiththestick

7 The Dude Abides

8 Xherdan

9 robslappa

10 davelfc

11 23_Carra_Gold

12 mattyq

13 Captain

With one apiece. TheBitch has repped more than negged though. At least two were for posting a smilie in an early post.

RoboRiise, AngryofTuebrook, stringvest, Numero and manwiththestick with four reps, lead the way in green.

I've been negged 94 times.

Stu Monty (8 )

Ezekiel (7)

Fuge and Lance have negged me 5 times each.

Stumptown (no surprise) and Leeson 4 though I think that was when I first joined and he did it for kicks.

Apart from that I have 3 from Tom, dirty_sanchez, TheBitch and Kevin D who recently negged me for providing a link to tits that jiggle. Astounding.

Not counting reps but I've had them off 241 people.

Top are Cris (24), melons (26), TheBitch (27), RobbieOr (28 ), RoboRiise with 30 and Zeke with 38.

I rool.

Right not quite sure I understand all this. Are you lot going on number of reps/negs or who appears top on the list? I take it people appear higher than people with more reps/negs because they have a higher rep power?

Anyway, going on total number of reps/negs:

Reps

1. Numero Veinticinco - 15

2. Redder Lurtz - 13

3. Melons - 11

4. RoboRiise - 10

5. The Special One/Lucky Pierre - 9

Negs

1. Fugitive - 6

2. Unrighteous - 4

3. Woo - 3

4. Zigackly - 3

5. Melons - 3 (disappointing)

I've only been multi-negged by Stu Monty, Veinticinco, Fug and Stronts. Reasonable company for the cut and thrust of honest debate.

I can't believe I've never been negged by Randy Marsh: I heard he was the Negger-Guy.

repped

Hahaha. Monty topping the list.

I can not believe that NV is not only, not top of the list, but he hasn't even negged you 4 times.

NV has negged me 3 times which puts him second in terms of the number of points he's taken off me. He's also repped me 13 times and is my fifth highest points repper.

NV is sound, Monty is just Monty.

Melons gave me my first ever rep, at which point I asked her the etiquette re thanking folks etc. Since then, to my embarrassment, I hadn't really looked at my userCP, mainly because I only do the occasional visit, and aren't a full member so don't get involved in repping/negging.

Anyway, I appear to have been repped most by Section_31, with 4, then a whole bunch on 2. Total different reppers - 38.

I've been negged once by half a dozen different people.

I have reps from remmie and hamstrung which, from this thread, I gather are good things indeed. I also got a neg from hamstrung, though, so it's back to the 0-0 on that.

Total points are 1220710, over 283 posts (including this one), but I have no idea if that's good or bad.

Anyway, in case I was supposed to be thanking everyone, cheers for the reps, albeit neggingly-worthy late.

See how I don't feature on any of your "most" lists? It's because I love and despise you all equally.

That, and I only ever really neg people who are been absolute propere bellends. They are usually banned not long after as they are WUMs. I couldn't even tell you the last goldmember I negged, if at all.

My rep is also only ever given out if I well and truly laugh out loud, or someone makes a really good point that gets me properly thinking and possibly changing an opinion. Or they posted a nice picture.