You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rep Report

Torvald Utne

See how I don't feature on any of your "most" lists? It's because I love and despise you all equally.

That, and I only ever really neg people who are been absolute propere bellends. They are usually banned not long after as they are WUMs. I couldn't even tell you the last goldmember I negged, if at all.

My rep is also only ever given out if I well and truly laugh out loud, or someone makes a really good point that gets me properly thinking and possibly changing an opinion. Or they posted a nice picture.

I thought it was just because you were a lazy cunt who doesn't give out?

I have 116 reps.. my top reppers being Melons (I see a theme developing here young lady), The Bitch ( I love you), SKI (generous to a fault), RobbieOr (big hugs) and unrighteous (Big kisses).

I have 31 negs - Mr Monty is the biggest negger here,along with Elmyn Noos - you ginger haired massive Twat.

all in all not too bad!

See how I don't feature on any of your "most" lists? It's because I love and despise you all equally.

That, and I only ever really neg people who are been absolute propere bellends. They are usually banned not long after as they are WUMs. I couldn't even tell you the last goldmember I negged, if at all.

My rep is also only ever given out if I well and truly laugh out loud, or someone makes a really good point that gets me properly thinking and possibly changing an opinion. Or they posted a nice picture.

I have made you laugh out loud 15 times. i doubt it is for any of the other reasons. I suppose they could be negs with a bad aim.

I have made you laugh out loud 15 times. i doubt it is for any of the other reasons. I suppose they could be negs with a bad aim.

I've repped you 15 times? Fuck me! That must be about half of the total reps I've ever given?

You have made me laugh out loud before so that adds up. But you also made me change my opinion once. Baby.....

I have 116 reps.. my top reppers being Melons (I see a theme developing here young lady), The Bitch ( I love you), SKI (generous to a fault), RobbieOr (big hugs) and unrighteous (Big kisses).

I have 31 negs - Mr Monty is the biggest negger here,along with Elmyn Noos - you ginger haired massive Twat.

all in all not too bad!

Monty or Noose?

I copies the numbers into Excel to do the maths so I'll assume the numbers add up.

Repped 666 times by 225 people.

Negged 63 times by 41 people.

Not doing too badly considering the inordinate amount of shite I tend to post (I will readily admit to that one!). By the way, I've noticed that it doesn't list in order of total number of reps/negs. Is it working by points given/deducted?

I don't know who the first people to rep or neg me were because I didn't know about the User CP thing for the first couple of months after joining.

You've not really been negged unless you have at least one neg from the now-defunct king of neggers, Ratcatcher. Wear it as a badge of honour.

He was a strange one. Never negged me but he did rep me twice solely to ask me to rep him back. I have a suspicion he may walk amongst us on the *F again.

On a separate note, I'm a bit disappointed Maggie Mary's non-negs don't seem to show up on the report. Those really were a badge of honour.

He was a strange one. Never negged me but he did rep me twice solely to ask me to rep him back. I have a suspicion he may walk amongst us on the *F again.

On a separate note, I'm a bit disappointed Maggie Mary's non-negs don't seem to show up on the report. Those really were a badge of honour.

Was thinking that. Other banned members show up but none of Momo's alias's do, some of the comments he used to leave were quite magnificent.

Guest TK-421

I can't view my own profile page. It says:

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Anyone else experiencing this quirk in the matrix?

106 different people have repped me, of which...

RoboRiise 12 times

Neko 9 times

Melons 6 times

The only cheeky twat to neg me multiple times is that young revenge negging fuck stick Welsh.

I do remember that I was negged first, by Hamstrung, with "Fucking neg"...a nice welcome to the forum; didn't even know what the fucker meant at the time.

Also Melons negged me early on, rightly so, because I'd used a fucking smiley. She quickly pointed out the error of my ways, and I have endeavoured to uphold to general cuntishness of the GF ever since.

I also defo owe Neko a rep or three, after the headache's we used to give him as fantasy NFL commish, and for his dedication to the wanktastic Titty City thread.

Be very interested to see Nige's rep report !

I'm pretty happy about a good showing in a lot of people's neg charts; it shows a healthy love for the system.

I have been negged over a hundred times by Usher. Seriously. The massive, sweaty, ballbag.

That is top drawer dedication to the cause by Usher.

Hamstrung has negged me 16 times, ha the fact he's made it that personal is laughable.

Even Silverlining only managed 5 as the next best.

StevieH and Dougie Doins (the two people I identified as the soundest people on here during the whole H&G saga) have repped me more than anyone, so inbetween my shit late night posts that get lost before they begin I'm clearly doing something right.