You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rep Report

Torvald Utne

I also defo owe Neko a rep or three, after the headache's we used to give him as fantasy NFL commish, and for his dedication to the wanktastic Titty City thread.

what's stopping you now ?

i find this data compelling - 224 people have repped me (including the transfer budgie) and only 21 against.

or after a couple of earth minutes fiddling with excel, 840 individual reps to 26 negs.

everyone likes the cat.

So you should. I was shocked and appalled.

And non were revenge negs, which considering you've negged me more then repped me ain't bad at all!

I have 116 reps.. my top reppers being Melons (I see a theme developing here young lady), The Bitch ( I love you), SKI (generous to a fault), RobbieOr (big hugs) and unrighteous (Big kisses).

I have 31 negs - Mr Monty is the biggest negger here,along with Elmyn Noos - you ginger haired massive Twat.

all in all not too bad!

I sway both ways?

Right, some of you have put allot of effort into this...

Top reppers, in a list of 232

Robbie O'r

Bitch

Unrighteous

Negged by 40 members,

Leeson on 21

Woo 14

Mont(hl)y 8

Of those who've negged me over half of you have done it more then once.

Who've i give out the most reps too?

Reps:

TheBitch 18

Section_31 11

StevieH 19

melons 13

Ezekiel 25:17 9

RoboRiise 13

Scouse Missionary 7

Número Veinticinco 10

The Special One 10

RobbieOR 13

Negs:

Ezekiel 25:17 10

Section_31 2

Woo 3

hamstrung 10

Fugitive 2

Code72 5

Stu Monty 4

silverlining 1

Owen 3

TK-421 2

TheBitch has negged me twice and Robbie 3 times as well the fupping grassholes.

8 reps, just one neg from the manchester-loving Stu Monty.

Apparently manchester is better than me. Which is just drivel, because I was in a pub once and manchester said something about my mum and then looked at my pint, so I battered it.

Make that two negs.

I need to start dishing out more of them if I'm to achieve my goal of getting into a few more top 3 positions.

No. of reps:

5 RoboRiise 47

4 RobbieOR 42

3 Section_31 38

1 TK-421 37

2 Ezekiel 25:17 33

8 melons 31

13 hamstrung 31

16 Skidfingers McGonical 30

31 Stouffer 30

18 sh#t waffle 29

Total reps: 1632

Total reppers: 326

15 Nick Leeson 15

8 Carradona 13

2 Code72 7

7 RedKnight 7

11 Woo 6

27 ToxtethTerror 6

33 melons 6

12 James Dean 5

14 Ted 5

16 Ezekiel 25:17 5

19 dave u 5

Total negs: 159

Total neggers: 59

Weakest negger: thePoet

Guest TK-421
No. of reps:

5 RoboRiise 47

4 RobbieOR 42

3 Section_31 38

1 TK-421 37

2 Ezekiel 25:17 33

8 melons 31

13 hamstrung 31

16 Skidfingers McGonical 30

31 Stouffer 30

18 sh#t waffle 29

Total reps: 1632

Total reppers: 326

15 Nick Leeson 15

8 Carradona 13

2 Code72 7

7 RedKnight 7

11 Woo 6

27 ToxtethTerror 6

33 melons 6

12 James Dean 5

14 Ted 5

16 Ezekiel 25:17 5

19 dave u 5

Total negs: 159

Total neggers: 59

Weakest negger: thePoet

Melons has a secret crush on you. I'm not jealous, seriously.

Melons has a secret crush on you. I'm not jealous, seriously.

I offered sympathy sex when he last became newly single thinking it'd be a sure thing. He didn't even text.

You on the other hand didn't even clock the subtle hint on every kuyt rep.

The only cheeky twat to neg me multiple times is that young revenge negging fuck stick Welsh.

!

I've only negged you once right? and that was only because you negged me for stating that Henry is my favourite player of all time, I should never have been negged for that in the first place.

Young? I'm 21....I'm a man dammit.

If I've negged you since then it's probably because you were being a twat.

I've only negged you once right? and that was only because you negged me for stating that Henry is my favourite player of all time, I should never have been negged for that in the first place.

Young? I'm 21....I'm a man dammit.

If I've negged you since then it's probably because you were being a twat.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS, YOU SHIT BREATHED, PISS SOAKED CUM GARGLING, SHEEP SHAGGING TWAT??? YOU MAY BEABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS SORT OF SHIT IN THE VALLEYS BUT NOT HERE, YOU INBRED FATHERFUCKING SHIT MUNCHER. I HOPE YOU FUCK A SHEEP WITH FOOT AND MOUTH AND YOUR COCK ROTS OFF, YOU ARSE RIMMING, FANNY FISTING CUM SPASH.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU POST THIS SHIT ON HERE. YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED BY A MAN CALLED FRED WHO DECIDES TO SPARE YOU OF DEATH BUT YOU ARE THEN KILLED BY A FRENCHMAN WITH A FUCKING BAGUETTE UP THE ARSE, YOU MASSIVE BELLEHIFF. YOU ARE A PRICK NOSED, NIPPLE HEADED RETARD.

NO SHIT FLINGING, PISS STINKING, BOLLOCK KICKING * ON THE SENSUAL YET HORNY GF... YOU SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

an-atomic-bomb.jpg

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS, YOU SHIT BREATHED, PISS SOAKED CUM GARGLING, SHEEP SHAGGING TWAT??? YOU MAY BEABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS SORT OF SHIT IN THE VALLEYS BUT NOT HERE, YOU INBRED FATHERFUCKING SHIT MUNCHER. I HOPE YOU FUCK A SHEEP WITH FOOT AND MOUTH AND YOUR COCK ROTS OFF, YOU ARSE RIMMING, FANNY FISTING CUM SPASH.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU POST THIS SHIT ON HERE. YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED BY A MAN CALLED FRED WHO DECIDES TO SPARE YOU OF DEATH BUT YOU ARE THEN KILLED BY A FRENCHMAN WITH A FUCKING BAGUETTE UP THE ARSE, YOU MASSIVE BELLEHIFF. YOU ARE A PRICK NOSED, NIPPLE HEADED RETARD.

NO SHIT FLINGING, PISS STINKING, BOLLOCK KICKING * ON THE SENSUAL YET HORNY GF... YOU SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

an-atomic-bomb.jpg

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

Beable?

And non were revenge negs, which considering you've negged me more then repped me ain't bad at all!

I sway both ways?

Right, some of you have put allot of effort into this...

Top reppers, in a list of 232

Robbie O'r

Bitch

Unrighteous

Negged by 40 members,

Leeson on 21

Woo 14

Mont(hl)y 8

Of those who've negged me over half of you have done it more then once.

Who've i give out the most reps too?

Robbie has never seen a pair of boobs. He believes of he keeps repping you, he'll cop a feel of your very own. I believe he uses this method in his local dance hall.