You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres: Chelsea move proves my loyalty to Liverpool

mi2061

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fernando gets home from work

'hola! Soy en la casa, the drive was terrible, many people in London, no. Where are you my sweet?'

'DON'T come in! I'm just er., wrapping your birthday..? present..'

'oh, but it's not my...birth... Que? Whats John Terry doing here? In my nighty? drinking my sangria?'

Oh chico, it's not what it looks like. No, hang on...yes , actually it is. But I'm only fucking JT out of loyalty to you, my Nando. I didn't fuck anyone else, see.... Head no count, right?

Don't look at my goals-to-games,

Don't look at my goals-to-games........

"It's not as if I was the first to leave the club in the last few years. Look at Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Riera, Benitez. Some 20 or 30 left, all to improve themselves.

Ah yes, Benitez has left to improve himself. He's even on tv football shows now.

I want to win the Premier League and I felt I had to go.

We all want to win the Premier League. Like the rest of us though, you'll have to wait a while.

"The first few weeks were not easy for me. I do not know London, have spent time looking for somewhere to live and it's all been a bit of a mess," aded Torres.

"It's a much bigger city then Liverpool and that takes getting used to, not knowing if it will take 40 minutes to get to training or a lot longer if the traffic is bad.

You were only there 20-30 times in the past 4 years, but you still need time to know it better. Taking the Metro may help you get used to it and save a bit of time, as we know you love taking passing trains. Failing that, I'm sure you can spare a bit of change for the Congestion Charge.

We have the chance to win the title and the Champions League. Four weeks ago I didn't have that and now I feel close to what I want.

You're about as close to it, as we are.

"All my life I have sought to win - win titles. Over the next 50 years they will be fighting United and Arsenal for trophies."

Take an 0 off that and you might finally, be right.

Read more

I've read enough.

6 weeks; 0 goals. It says everything.

He's like that bird on Facebook who's just been dumped by her boyfriend and pretends the next relationship is the love of her life.

Fernando Torres SO HAPPY! ME AND CHARLIE R PERFECT. WE R SOULMATES, CANT BELIEVE I WASTED ALL THAT TIME WITH HIM. HAHAHA!

29 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

_

Fernando Torres ME AND MY GIRLS BEEN ON THE VINO TALKING ABOUT ***** (U NO WHO U R) THEY ALL THINK I WAS SUCH A SILLY SAUSAGE TO STAY WITH U LOL. GIRLS 4 LIFE, JUST ME AND CHARLIE NOW

27 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

_

Liverpool FC is now in a relationship with Luis Suarez.

Andy Carroll likes this.

27 minutes ago via web · Like ·

Glen Johnson - CONGRATS BRUV

25 minutes ago via web · Like ·

Dirk Kuyt CONGRATSH

22 minutes ago via Blackberry · Like ·

Jose 'Pepe' Reina IS RIGHT LID

18 minutes ago via Blackberry · Jamie Carragher likes this ·

_

Fernando Torres I FUCKING HATE U.

13 minutes ago via iPhone · Comment · Like ·

Fernando Torres GOING TO BED. WITH MY BABY! NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE

11 minutes ago via iPhone · 2 Comments · Like ·

Charlie Farking-Cahnt FERNANDO I WISH YOU COULD PLEASE ME SEXUALLY, I THINK I'VE MADE A MISTAKE, 6 WEEKS WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER AND YOU'RE YET TO PLEASE ME.

8 minutes ago via iPhone · Steven Gerrard and 43,999 other people like this

Fernando Torres OMG CANT BELIEVE UVE JUST SAID THAT

7 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

He's like that bird on Facebook who's just been dumped by her boyfriend and pretends the next relationship is the love of her life.

Fernando Torres SO HAPPY! ME AND CHARLIE R PERFECT. WE R SOULMATES, CANT BELIEVE I WASTED ALL THAT TIME WITH HIM. HAHAHA!

29 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

_

Fernando Torres ME AND MY GIRLS BEEN ON THE VINO TALKING ABOUT ***** (U NO WHO U R) THEY ALL THINK I WAS SUCH A SILLY SAUSAGE TO STAY WITH U LOL. GIRLS 4 LIFE, JUST ME AND CHARLIE NOW

27 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

_

Liverpool FC is now in a relationship with Luis Suarez.

Andy Carroll likes this.

27 minutes ago via web · Like ·

Glen Johnson - CONGRATS BRUV

25 minutes ago via web · Like ·

Dirk Kuyt CONGRATSH

22 minutes ago via Blackberry · Like ·

Jose 'Pepe' Reina IS RIGHT LID

18 minutes ago via Blackberry · Jamie Carragher likes this ·

_

Fernando Torres I FUCKING HATE U.

13 minutes ago via iPhone · Comment · Like ·

Fernando Torres GOING TO BED. WITH MY BABY! NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE

11 minutes ago via iPhone · 2 Comments · Like ·

Charlie Farking-Cahnt FERNANDO I WISH YOU COULD PLEASE ME SEXUALLY, I THINK I'VE MADE A MISTAKE, 6 WEEKS WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER AND YOU'RE YET TO PLEASE ME.

8 minutes ago via iPhone · Steven Gerrard and 43,999 other people like this

Fernando Torres OMG CANT BELIEVE UVE JUST SAID THAT

7 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·

I nearly started a spoof Torres Twitter account was going to call it something like FakeFernando - Darling of the Shed End and JT Spunk Dumpster.

Was going to Tweet things like

"Off to the Dogs"

"JT is a right Cahnt, always mugging me off"

"Off to do we weekly shop at Arrods, cant trust the missus with me cash"

But I thought about it and decided I couldnt be fuckin arsed wasting my time about the 2 faced cunt !

"But I know my best years in the Premier League are still to come. I'm sure of that."

The old 'You haven't seen the best of me, yet' chestnut.

"...but then the Chelsea train passed by and I had to catch it..."

The sunshine bus, more like... ding ding!

i took the bet the day after we beat the chavs that torres wouldn't score in his first 10 outings. didn't matter if he only played 5 minutes.. well 5 DOWN 5 TO GO! lol 7 to 1 odds with $50 down..

7 to 1 for Torres to not score in his first ten games????

Thats the biggest load of donkey shit I've ever heard.

A combination of Torres' lack of form, a failure to gel with Didier Drogba and downbeat body language have led to suggestions that he is struggling to adapt to life in London.

the last 18 months of the 26-year-old's Liverpool career were marred by physical fitness problems,

Ancelotti insists that Torres is not unsettled after just one month with Chelsea,as he said: "This is not true. He's happy to stay here.

"We're happy that he's here. He's working very well and doesn't have a problem." -from skysports

This story just keeps on giving.

the full( non) story is hereNo homesickness for Torres | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

but some of the bits I've picked out I found pretty amusing.

A combination of Torres' lack of form, a failure to gel with Didier Drogba and downbeat body language have led to suggestions that he is struggling to adapt to life in London.

the last 18 months of the 26-year-old's Liverpool career were marred by physical fitness problems,

Ancelotti insists that Torres is not unsettled after just one month with Chelsea,as he said: "This is not true. He's happy to stay here.

"We're happy that he's here. He's working very well and doesn't have a problem." -from skysports

This story just keeps on giving.

the full( non) story is hereNo homesickness for Torres | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

but some of the bits I've picked out I found pretty amusing.

There's an awful lot of noise being made about someone who's happy.

The story is being generated by Torres and Chelsea. I'm not aware of anybody in the media who has suggested hes unsettled.

People forget he was fucked up at the World Cup, playing shite with 'downbeat' body language or whatever the fuck that means - then he gets snapped with an LFC scarf on. Maybe he is having a meltdown, I'd be minded to adopt the approach Vic Mackey takes against people of Hispanic decent.