You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

llego

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy would be a fool to change the line up from last week. A spell not being automatically chosen, when fit, in the first eleven would do Johnson good I reckon.

Bolton seem to play a fairly open 4-4-2 so no reason last weeks team sent out to have a go couldn't win this.

1 game, after he was poor in 1st leg.

To be fair 2006/2007 he did play well, next season he missed totally through injury, after that he's been poor

So "I've never been impressed with him" isn't actually true is it?

I agree he hasn't fulfilled his potential for a variety of reasons but lets not slag off all the squad bar a few favourites hey?

We are easily good enough to make top 8 (how fucking depressing is it to say that?). The incompetant old codger in charge has us in the relegation zone after a qurter of the season.

So "I've never been impressed with him" isn't actually true is it?

I agree he hasn't fulfilled his potential for a variety of reasons but lets not slag off all the squad bar a few favourites hey?

We are easily good enough to make top 8 (how fucking depressing is it to say that?). The incompetant old codger in charge has us in the relegation zone after a qurter of the season.

In 3 and half years he's been very poor or injured, that IMO is enough to decide it's time to move him on and get a better player in. Gary Cahill would be my choice.

Regarding tomorrows game I'm optimistic we'll win providing we set up like last week, same line up I'd say, anybody hear anything?

I would hope that Agger would have enough respect for us and his team mates not to refuse to play.. However if that is the case, then no matter what has happened between him and the manager he has no future at the club, under the current manager or a new manager... No Liverpool player should ever refuse to play.

except Carra and certain other local lads refusing to play in the position their manager wants them to, then it's allright, especially if said manager is a nasty foreigner:whistle:

Skrtel shouldn't be dropped.

and neither should Kyrgiakos. That leaves Woy with a tough decision... It's a no brainer in my eyes. Dropping Carra would have us play better football as well as speeding up the process of getting rid of Woy. You just know Bascombe would have an exclusive the next day with player unrest regardless of the result.

Btw, both Kelly and Johnson have had their weak games this season, but Carra has been a constant liability.

I'd play

Kelly Skrtel Kyrgiakos Aurelio

until Johnson gets his head right, and Agger his health...