You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

llego

Dear oh dear... :wallbutt:

Yeah i know :wallbutt: i just re-read what you said and realised what you were getting at, i editited the post .

I get what you mean, but, he has been charged, hadnt heard until then. The way they CPS are they must have something pretty solid on him or they wouldnt touch it.

Thats just the way i see though. But if its not true then, thats really shity, mud sticks and all that.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try reading your own post...

"Bolton footballer Ivan Klasnic is arrested and bailed on suspicion of raping a 17-year-old girl...."

Where does it say he has been charged?

I posted that before sky gave details. They have just said he was arrested, charged and is now bailed until the 1st of Nov.

No take that back, i misheard, it says The 30-year-old Wanderers player was arrested and later released pending further inquiries until November 1.

My bad, take it back.

I posted that before sky gave details. They have just said he was arrested, charged and is now bailed until the 1st of Nov.

No take that back, i misheard, it says The 30-year-old Wanderers player was arrested and later released pending further inquiries until November 1.

My bad, take it back.

FROM THE SKY NEWS WEBSITE..

Bolton footballer Ivan Klasnic has been arrested and bailed on suspicion of rape. It is alleged a 17-year-old girl was raped in Manchester city centre on Monday. The 30-year-old Wanderers player was arrested and later released pending further inquiries until November 1.

More to follow...

Bolton Footballer Ivan Klasnic Arrested And Bailed On Suspicion Of Rape | UK News | Sky News

Even if he's been charged it doesn't mean he did it. The fact people instantly think "no smoke without fire" is really quite sad.

I hear you but the other side of that coin mate is not believing a 17 year old girl who may have been raped.

If she has been through something as horrible as that its wrong that people then dis-believe her instantly.

he's been charged mate.

They must have something on him.

Oh do piss off. He's innocent until he's found guilty by his peers in a court of law. There have been countless people charged with rape only to be found not guilty. I can't stand it when people are labeled innocent or guilty before going through due process.

Even if he's been charged it doesn't mean he did it. The fact people instantly think "no smoke without fire" is really quite sad.

Very true- the 17 year old girl could have been the one raping him for all we know.

I hear you but the other side of that coin mate is not believing a 17 year old girl who may have been raped.

If she has been through something as horrible as that its wrong that people then dis-believe her instantly.

That's why these things are played out in court by a jury and judge. It's not for us to speculate either way.

Oh do piss off. He's innocent until he's found guilty by his peers in a court of law. There have been countless people charged with rape only to be found not guilty. I can't stand it when people are labeled innocent or guilty before going through due process.

Thing is though mate, its not an easy situation because your right, innocent until found guilty and all that, but is that to say we should dis-believe a 17 year old girl who may or may not of just been through something fucking horrible.?

Im not having ago im asking? Maybe i am naive and i will admit that but I feel sorry for the lass until its proven shes lying. Not the other way around.

Thing is though mate, its not an easy situation because your right, innocent until found guilty and all that, but is that to say we should dis-believe a 17 year old girl who may or may not of just been through something fucking horrible.?

Im not having ago im asking? Maybe i am naive and i will admit that but I feel sorry for the lass until its proven shes lying. Not the other way around.

It's not up to you or I to believe/dis-believe anyone, you know the sum of fuck all about what allegedly happened. I don't feel sorry for anyone as I'm not party to all the facts.

The reason mud sticks is because people like you cast aspersions before hearing the facts.

So then why not report... "A 30 year old man has been arrested on suspension of rape against a 17 year old girl....

Have some empathy here. Yes, it's quite possible she's lying, however it's also quite possible she has been physically abused. If so, it takes a lot of courage to report that and stand up for yourself, especially against someone as wealthy and powerful as a Premier League footballer. Most will disregard her as lying straight off, however it's also possible this did happen. I would hope it didn't actually happen, the court will see to a hopefully just conclusion. But it's not to laugh at, and unfair to outright accuse her of lying.

It's not up to you or I to believe/dis-believe anyone, you know the sum of fuck all about what allegedly happened. I don't feel sorry for anyone as I'm not party to all the facts.

The reason mud sticks is because people like you cast aspersions before hearing the facts.

Im just going to repost what i said in the other forum. If you disagree with me then thats fine. But i feel this way and thats that mate. Im not going to change you and you me.

--------------------------------

I just think if something that horrible happens to a 17 year old kid then people should believe them until its proven otherwise. If you look at the stats, there are loads of women who DONT come forward in fear of not being believed and thats wrong!

If she's come forward and been brave enough to talk about it then we shouldnt disbelieve her until we have proof that she is lying.

I dont want to go into to much, but lets just say that I have seen somebody go through something like this before. They were accused of lying and it broke up their marrage! The fella was found guilty and sent down 18months after the event. In that 18 months i saw that person go through hell, when they needed the people closest to them more than ever.

My heart goes out that poor girl. And IF like i said above, its turns out shes lying then that is fucking dead wrong. But im not going to instantly dis-believe her.

You seem completely oblivious to how the legal process works. The man is innocent until he is proven guilty, not guilty until proven otherwise. Your 'belief' is just an ill-informed opinion, as you haven't the first clue what went on, if anything.

I'm not getting into this, so I'm now going to leave this well alone.

You seem completely oblivious to how the legal process works. The man is innocent until he is proven guilty, not guilty until proven otherwise. Your 'belief' is just an ill-informed opinion, as you haven't the first clue what went on, if anything.

I'm not getting into this, so I'm now going to leave this well alone.

I never claimed to have any understanding of the legal process. I gave MY opinion/belief, and explained why I have that view. You dont have to agree with me.

I don't want to get into this either, im sorry everyone that i brought it up. I will stick to footballing matters from now on. I didnt mean to offend anyone and im sorry Frankenhooker if i did bother you.

I just feel rather passionately about this sort of stuff and i prob let my personal feeling come across abit too strongly.

Im sorry. Can we just move on now?

I never claimed to have any understanding of the legal process. I gave MY opinion/belief, and explained why I have that view. You dont have to agree with me.

I don't want to get into this either, im sorry everyone that i brought it up. I will stick to footballing matters from now on. I didnt mean to offend anyone and im sorry Frankenhooker if i did bother you.

I just feel rather passionately about this sort of stuff and i prob let my personal feeling come across abit too strongly.

Im sorry. Can we just move on now?

No problem, it's an emotive subject that should probably be pushed to the side on a football forum.

Blackburn all over again when he spent the Shearer money on Davies and Blake

Hopefully he goes before Jan otherwise some real damage is going to be done at the club

Who could forget Davies but to be fair he has at least carved out a reputation as a premiership player, just about. Nathan Blake though, almost forgot, £7.5million at a time when Shearer was £15 million, for a 1'st div player who was really worth £500k at best. Shocking and people are talking about selling Torres and rebuilding. Rebuilding a division 2 side maybe.

Who could forget Davies but to be fair he has at least carved out a reputation as a premiership player, just about. Nathan Blake though, almost forgot, £7.5million at a time when Shearer was £15 million, for a 1'st div player who was really worth £500k at best. Shocking and people are talking about selling Torres and rebuilding. Rebuilding a division 2 side maybe.

I think if we bring in a decent back up / 2nd striker and get Nando a few more goals he will be fine.

*Pedants corner* Blake cost £4.25m

Christian Daily however cost £5.35m. Christian Daily!

------------------Reina-------------------

Kelly-------Carra--------Soto------Aurelio

-----------Lucas-----Stevie---------------

Maxi-------------Meireles---------Cole

--------------------Torres---------------------

subs

Jones

Konchesky

Skrtel

Poulsen

Pacheco

Jovanovic

Ngog

------------------Reina-------------------

Kelly-------Carra--------Soto------Aurelio

-----------Lucas-----Stevie---------------

Maxi-------------Meireles---------Cole

--------------------Torres---------------------

subs

Jones

Konchesky

Skrtel

Poulsen

Pacheco

Jovanovic

Ngog

Is that you or official? Switch Stevie and Meireles and Id be chuffed with that.