You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

the transfer specualtion thead is the best, when it opens your not allowed to talk about speculation the thread will be locked instantly unless about 3 sources can be quoted and they also must be "good" sources

That's something I agree with. I don't want to talk about ridiculous stuff that's just been made up by goal.com or caught offside.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry ............ you are banned from using this forum!

you're just a perennial WUM - 7 days to reconsider your style of posting

Your ban is not set to expire.

Reconsider my style of posting ?

What the fuck does that mean ?

Fuckin mindless idiots.

Now go to your room and write out 'I must reconsider my style of posting' 1000 times... oh, and no fucking dinner for you tonight.

Sorry ............ you are banned from using this forum!

you're just a perennial WUM - 7 days to reconsider your style of posting

Your ban is not set to expire.

Reconsider my style of posting ?

What the fuck does that mean ?

Fuckin mindless idiots.

I think they mean that there should be a g at the end of "fucking", bad form otherwise...

How does it work, they tell you you have 7 days to reconsider, but say at the same time that your ban is not set to expire? Do you have to go back and beg for lenience from the gruppenfuhrer in charge or what?

I think they mean that there should be a g at the end of "fucking", bad form otherwise...

How does it work, they tell you you have 7 days to reconsider, but say at the same time that your ban is not set to expire? Do you have to go back and beg for lenience from the gruppenfuhrer in charge or what?

Dont know, what I do know is that they are pathetic and sad.

• 7 months later...
If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree

If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee

If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all

And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be

And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea

That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team

As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more

It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore

So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee

I just want you to know you mean all the world to me

Bump.

• 3 months later...

The Essence Of The Foot

The Essence Of The Foot

The foot, it's a leg end that we all depend upon - but we percieve that we have two. We have a knee, the most complicated and load bearing joint within the human body - we perceive that we have two, to.

Let us stick to lower limb pathology for the sake of decency.

How important is the foot?

It is a benign question that spirals up the tibia of football journalism as it is rarely addressed - even though it is in fact incumbent that the foot is involved in the sport of football.

Some sports(ing) journalists, but not all, may decry that they write about football as news, as we now have a 24+ hour media and the associationing pressures require results off the pitch for their associated media.

Fair enough, but are not we also impatient in reacting without reflection and forgetting about the essence of the foot?

We all wait for the news/gossip write/sound bites to further our adrenaline high, but our foot brain holds out waiting for the actual ball to be actually kicked.

Foot and ball, it seems simple enough - they inevitably join together ~ football.

When things go quiet on the fixture front, a lot of hissing and disparate gerhumphing goes on within the forums and the media which reaches into a perceived hysteria that only dissipates once the ball is kicked, another form of entertainment in the meantime, evidently.

Back to the foot.

We all ask what makes a great footballer.

Is it his speed and dexterity in using both feet?

Is it his measured tactical nouse?

Is it his situational awareness on the pitch?

Is it the direction he is given as a automaton by his manager to perform one function> robotstlyle.

Is it as an individual taught to become one of a team?

The essence of any human being is never clearly diced. What I mean is that if you search for the super foot that belongs to the wished to be super footballer you will not find it by dissecting his physical being nor his ethos and direction in life, even if it is contrary to your own.

You may lose a foot, but you still have the leg. The essence of the foot is that we have a leg to stand upon, even without a foot, but it is better to have it.

The essence of the foot is that it is intrinisic to sport, no matter what is taken away - the essence of the foot remains in the mind always - and then we look at our own feet.....

When we find a foot or two that are good and great for our great team we may think of our own foot - and then realize that we are actually truly blessed with the essence of the foot.

What pseudo-intellectual twaddle.

Why would he bother with something so portentous and flaky?

Does this modern day sage have a cult of personality on 'The greatest Liverpool site on the internetz'? If he does they're bigger fools than him!

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read, and I've read Kierkegaard having a drunken argument with himself.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

The status under his username confrims him as "RAWK Philosopher

Legend".

He's a stupid shitcunt with delusions of grandeur, bet he still lives with his mum and has a job which mentally wouldn't sufficiently stimulate an amoeba.

RAWK philosopher, there's a paradox.

Edit: No offence to those who do still live at home, I think you can imagine what kind image I'm trying to pigeon hole this chap into.